What Britney Spears and Drake have in common
September 16th, 2013

What Britney Spears and Drake have in common

Britney Spears' newest single charged on to the Internet earlier than expected over the weekend, and the reaction has nearly brought the pop star to tears.

"I am truly overwhelmed and so grateful for all of your support," Spears posted Sunday, as the new track "Work B***h" circulated among her fans. "I may have teared up a little...."

The 31-year-old singer had to bump up the release of her hyper-energetic single after a low quality version leaked on Sunday.

With an unrelenting beat from Swedish DJ Otto Knows, "Work B***h" is destined for a dance floor:

Spears is apparently feeling better about her hurried release - she's been tweeting about the song rising on the iTunes' charts - but if she's up for commiseration, Drake knows how she feels. The rapper's September 24 album, "Nothing Was the Same," also leaked online this weekend.

Filed under: Britney Spears • Celebrities • Music

1. Rock

I'll take "what is his nutsauce" for 600

September 18, 2013 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  2. M.A.P.

I think she's so much cooler now than before the breakdown. When she shaved her head and attacked the paparazzi with an umbrella she became a hero in my mind. The music is better since then too.

September 17, 2013 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  3. Alvarez

I heard they both enjoy eating their own poop.

September 17, 2013 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

News flash for you, moron.

Writing the same stupid post 100000 times does not make it funny. And it doesn't make you a non-idiot.

September 17, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Thank you pliny, I was wondering when someone else was gonna get in trouble for that! I was beginning to think the rule only applied to me.

September 17, 2013 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Captain Slapaho

They're both talentless hacks?

September 16, 2013 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Canadian Observer

She should do a neekked video like Miley. Neekkedness shows they are mature and have class. Just like getting tattoos and smoking.

September 16, 2013 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Peace ☮

Why do you keep coming here w/this fake dating site? Someone already called this out & said you just want to steal addresses from anyone who clicks onto your site. Go away already!

September 16, 2013 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  7. troll buster to Peace

I took care of that dating site, just for you. (tipping my hat) You'd think they would learn that their posts are going to disappear into oblivion in a very short period of time. Just know, I am lurking, as well as my minions. Remember, you have no excuse, hit abuse.

September 16, 2013 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |