Today's news you might've missed:
- Despite all of the ridiculousness that has aired on this season of "Big Brother" - or maybe because of it ? - CBS has decided to bring the series back for a 16th season. We know, we know - like there was ever any doubt.
- It's also secrets week on CBS' "The Talk," and today Julie Chen dropped a bombshell. She had plastic surgery to make her eyes look bigger when she was 25, after a boss told her she wouldn't succeed as a TV anchor with her "Asian eyes." [CBS]
- Jimmy Fallon has taken everything you love about "Breaking Bad" and blended it down into one singularly awesome, 13-minute parody:
- Carson Daly's found a new job - as the host of "Today's" Orange Room. It just all sounds very ... bright. [Today]
- If you've thus far avoided watching Kanye West's epic, vodka-fueled rant at an album listening party, take three minutes and check it out. Trust, us it's worth it. [RS]
- File this one under "Breaking!": Jenny McCarthy questioned whether boyfriend Donnie Wahlberg was gay before they started dating. [E!]