Today's news you might've missed:
- AMC brought rainy detective series "The Killing" back from the dead only to kill it off yet again. Mere months after its miraculous season three return, "The Killing" has been canceled. [Deadline]
- Thankfully, "Sons of Anarchy" fans don't have much to worry about. The season six premiere rode in to monster ratings Tuesday night, and was the most-watched show on TV with 5.8 million tuning in.
- Zoe Saldana might be off the market. Rumor has it the actress secretly married Italian artist beau Marco Perego in London in June. [Us Weekly]
- You only have a few weeks until Tina Fey blessedly returns to host the season premiere of "Saturday Night Live" on September 28. But now that they've lost half the cast, you're going to see a slew of new faces. Time to study up: [THR]
- Nicely done, Ariana Grande! The songbird has scored a No. 1 debut with her album, "Yours Truly." [Billboard]