Miley Cyrus is a rapper now, and more news to note
September 10th, 2013

Miley Cyrus is a rapper now, and more news to note

Today's news you might've missed:

• You knew it was only a matter of time before Miley Cyrus gave rapping a try, but you still might not be prepared to hear her on Mike Will Made It's "23." Think carefully before playing the track below, and not only because of a little coarse language. [MTV]
  • Oh, and by the way: Miley Cyrus' album "Bangerz" will have the rumored collaboration with Britney "It's Britney B***h" Spears. [Miley's Twitter]
  • We won't stand for this "American Psycho" sequel TV series unless someone gets Christian Bale. [EW]
  • It looks like Marvel's prepping Ant-Man to be the next summer blockbuster. Instead of holding off the 2015 release for a fall bow, the studio has bumped it up to July 31 - prime action tentpole season. [/Film]
  • The new trailer for FX's "American Horror Story: Coven" is scary good! The fun (and the rise in our electric bill from sleeping with the lights on) begins October 9.

Filed under: While you were working

1. HACKER BLOCKED JOIN GROUP FROM MY MACHINE.....APPROVED FOR UNBLOCK...

BIMBO

September 14, 2013 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. derek

American Horror Story – Best TV show ever. (don't let the kids watch though)

September 11, 2013 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Fan of cultural depravity

Anxiously awaiting her "accidental" home p0rn release. Love the little devil-horn pigtail hairstyle she's going with. It completes the devil vixen image she's cultivating by word and deed.

September 11, 2013 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Joey2Cool

lol, thats not even rapping, thats just talking in time with the metronome.

September 11, 2013 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. ※Sadie※

Lol...strip mall. No MAP, they are a group of stores, smaller than an actual mall. No stri ppers involved. Best laugh of the day. Thank you, MAP.

September 11, 2013 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Uh oh, moderated. Lol, can't say shrimp c...tail here. Nice of our new friend, Denny, to share. BOL!
      Great fun, Sadie! We need to do that again!

September 11, 2013 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. JulieM

Miley is clearly on cocaine or a similar drug. The speed and the way she speaks during interviews clearly shows this. I have known many people who do cocaine, and they behave the same as does Miley. She is destined to crash as most of them did. Her talent is also gone, I guess that is why she is employing "shock" as her tactic to get attention. Miley Cyrus is now just a wasted piece of trash no matter how much she wants to tell us she is not and the fact that she is making loads of money justifies her behavior.

September 11, 2013 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Whatevs, I did coke when I was 20, it was a lot of fun. I turned out fine!

September 11, 2013 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Ellen

You turned out something, Mighty Angry Person, but I don't think I'd characterize it as "fine". I completely concur with the sound opinion of JulieM: Miley is stooping to any measure to remain in the spotlight, and the curious eager to watch a trainwreck are lapping it up, ala Amanda Bynes/Lindsay Lohan/Gary Coleman... It's tough being regular after basking in the glow of celebrity. Billy Ray is going to hate life when the p0rn vid comes out and he has to raise his illegitimate mulatt0 grandchild while Miley is in rehab.

September 11, 2013 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

@Ellen- LOL!

September 12, 2013 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
  7. M.A.P.

I just finished the 1st series of American Horror Story and I loved it. I hope the next season will be as good. I finished Dexter too which was wierd, it felt like a last episode but didn't really end anything...

Miley Cyrus can't rap – Amanda Bynes can.

September 11, 2013 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

THIS-

September 11, 2013 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@M.A.P.

Which season of Dexter did you finish?

September 11, 2013 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

It was the latest season – please tell me episode 12 was not the last one!!

September 11, 2013 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

OMG!!! I just checked on Wikipedia and it WAS NOT THE LAST EPISODE!!! YAY! I thought it seemed to be a climax with all the fireworks at the end but it goes on!!!

September 11, 2013 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning MAP and JellyBean. Oh MAP, you have to watch Dexter from the beginning. It is really a good series. Sadly, this is the last season. I think I heard, maybe here, that there might be a spinoff. I hope so. This is one of my favorite shows. American Horror story is really good, too. In the trailer, it shows a lot of the characters from last year coming back, especially Jessica Lange. She is really good. Looking forward to the new season. Hope everyone is good. Peace and I did our day trip yesterday. All I can say is "lol" . We really had a lot of fun. We also found this item for Triumph that was just so perfect for him. If we knew how to get a hold of him, we'd mail it to him. I will let Peace tell you about that one. I never laughed so hard. People in the store thought we were crazy. Anyway, have a great day all. I love vacation time!

September 11, 2013 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

OMG the monologue Jessica Lange did at the end of American Horror story series 1 is BRILLIANT!! She is so fantastically creepy! I can't wait to watch series 2. I have watched Dexter for years and I have seen the first 4 series, then I missed a bunch of episodes and now I'm back for the last season. Amazing show. I hope there is a Deborah spin off like the rumors say.

September 11, 2013 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Oh, Sadie I am laughing just imagining what tur-d shaped prop you found in the store!! haha!

September 11, 2013 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey MAP! How ya doing today? I just can't tell you what it was. I told Peace, since she actually found it, that she had to tell what it was. Let's just say, it was a priceless moment. I still chuckle thinking about it. I texted her, so she can tell you. And. I agree about Jessica Lange. She is creepy good.

September 11, 2013 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hi all!
      MAP, Sadie just sent me a txt & said you were curious about our "find". On the way home from Saugatuk we saw this strip mall, had time to kill still, so we stopped in. One of the stores had a section w/some silly things. While browsing, I found something... The 1st words out of my mouth were, (while cracking up) "Triumph needs this to sign autographs w/when his "pooetry" book is done"! I pointed it out to Sadie & we nearly died lol! It was an ink pen in the shape of, well, ya know! As Sadie said, we laughed so hard, people really must have thought we were nuts! It's one of those things, ya had to be there! (I'm sure the beverages we had in Saugatuk might have had something to do w/it. Lol!) Needless to say, it was just one more laugh to add to an already hilarious day!

September 11, 2013 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

HAHAHA!! A "ball-pooint pen", why the helll do they manufacture such things and why oh why do they sell them in se-x shops (ok maybe I dont wanna know the answer to that), I thought you were going to say it was a vibr-ator which would've been too sick for words!!

September 11, 2013 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Oh, wait – strip mall is not where stri-ppers go shopping!! I forget in the US it's called a strip!! lol!

September 11, 2013 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

On topic (lol), I like AHS, too. The 1st season I liked better than the 2nd. Looking forward to the 3rd! Never watched Dexter. Regret that, Sadie told me about it & it sounds really good. What I'm really looking forward to is the new season of Walking Dead. Hey! That reminds me, where is Sokman? I wonder if he's all caught up on WD now...? Sokman, you out there?

September 11, 2013 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Lol, MAP! Strip malls are just a small "row" of shops. We have "big" malls, too. We have a few "strip clubs", also. :)

September 11, 2013 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

A pen shaped like a ss batter? TY! It will indeed come in handy when I release my pooetry book. I shall autograph your copies with it!

September 11, 2013 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Yup, Triumph, you saw it! :) Lol!

September 13, 2013 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

And you saw my reply! Lol! :D

September 14, 2013 at 2:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Lol, Triumph! Now we're back on track! :)

September 14, 2013 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • JOIN GROUP IS BEING UNBLOCKED...ATTORNEY SAID I CAN PARTICIPATE

SHE'S SUCH A POOR EXAMPLE TOO OTHERS :)

September 14, 2013 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. dirty old man

You are a dude, aren't you tracie? I can spot a dirty old man anywhere, and you are one. Are you crying for help or is that just wishful thinking? You have a weirder mind than me.

September 11, 2013 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  9. pliny

traci is a 37 year old, vigin male.

he lives in his mommie's basement and has the social skills of a small-soap-dish.

September 11, 2013 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. M.A.P.

Tracie is a beautiful, well adjusted, successful, thin, young adorable model. She simply passes time with dirty jokes! She's a shining star!

September 13, 2013 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |