Eminem's ESPN interview: He was nervous!
September 9th, 2013

Eminem's ESPN interview: He was nervous!

Having an awkward interview is one way to promote a new album.

Rapper Eminem, whose "Marshall Mathers LP 2" is due to arrive November 5, is getting plenty of attention for the strange appearance he had on ESPN this weekend.

The Detroit artist showed up with Kirk Herbstreit and Brent Musburger during the Michigan-Notre Dame halftime show to introduce a snippet of the music video for his newest single, "Berzerk." (The song is going to be part of "Saturday Night Football's" open starting next Saturday.)

Even before the clip rolled Slim Shady looked lost and confused:

And when Musburger tried to get Em to chat about working with producer Rick Rubin, the star had a hard time snapping out of his trance. "Sorry, live TV freaks me out a little bit," he said. "What was the question?"

He was similarly tongue-tied when Herbstreit asked what he was most excited about with "MMLP2's" release. The artist deadpanned, "Nothing."

"It'll be out November 5, I'll probably be most excited to just be done with it," Eminem said. "It's called 'The Marshall Mathers LP 2,' and it's kind of a revisit to the first 'Marshall Mathers LP,' and that's probably all I can say about it."

At least he's honest. Bill Bonnell, the executive producer of ESPN's "Saturday Night Football," told Sports Illustrated that the rapper was "legitimately nervous doing a live interview," and asked the two hosts how they managed to do live TV "week after week."

But, Eminem being a performer, was also messing with the viewers a bit, Bonnell said.

"If you see the music video, it's him looking into the camera and doing a throwback to the '80s," the EP said. "You clearly saw after the video was over, he became Marshall Mathers again. He was goofing around."

And, as it turns out, Em was a little starstruck, too. Toward the end of the interview, the rapper, a die-hard Detroit Lions fan, gushed about how Musburger is a legend and on his "fantasy announcer team."

According to Bonnell, "He really likes those old-school announcers like John Madden, Al Michaels, Brent Musburger, and Pat Summerall. One of the first things [Eminem's manager] Paul Rosenberg said to me was, 'Do you think it's possible for us to get Brent Musburger's autograph for Marshall?'"

So the guy was understandably a little on edge - and he said as much when his hero complimented him on his success.

"You, my friend, are the legend," Musburger told him. Eminem's response?

"I'm really uncomfortable right now."

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. Nico

to M.A.P shut up and go somewhere what have you done to better society NOTHING so you're no better than him, a complete jacka** on the internet pretending to save women and gays, you're the pathetic coward.

December 18, 2013 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  2. dk call...hilarious

it was a fake call ...but it is true...the boys i know would never touch you....doesn't matter you don't like it anyway

September 19, 2013 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Khordz

I am a 60 yrs old grandmother. 5 yrs ago my son told me..mom I want you to listen to this rap music "without me" by Eminem. I was hooked into the rapper and his style from then on. I love this guy and the way he delivers his art from the heart! every morning my ipod plays "lose yourself" to inspire my whole day.

September 19, 2013 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Your husband master baits from my boobs...

your just a hack...you are of no female example....we will fight too make sure nobody ever follows you path of
    bimboism

September 19, 2013 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  5. Tyler Collier

plz keep rapping you keep me going. im in 6 grade and need you as a role model your awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

September 19, 2013 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
    • T.

your too brainwashed...your just as addicted as she is....your gotta stop

September 19, 2013 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. I am the Queen

see stoopid? we got you 1129am...your husband has too masterbut off of my pictures...i find that so sad.

September 19, 2013 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  7. Tyler Collier

YOUR THE BEST MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0 :)

September 19, 2013 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  8. Tyler Collier

Man im 11 and your my hero plus I have not seen my mom in 9 years

September 19, 2013 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. LA IS THE ENABLER AND WE ARE WATCHING THE 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK.

BIMBO HACK

September 12, 2013 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  10. agapeti

I I am really looking forward to his new album coming out. He's been thrown a few curve balls in life but he's come through shining. His music is honest, fun, and exiting. You go Marshall Mathers, and don't worry about about any negative comments. You sir, are a survivor in life and you continue to make people happy with your music.

September 12, 2013 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  11. Can you believe she thinks she is the caliber of amy grant...

hypocrite...

September 12, 2013 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  12. casper

wizzy fans are nw strting 2 be jelous cz the real shady iz back

September 12, 2013 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jotty is a bimbo

we know which one is which.....

September 11, 2013 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Meh

Get a job you bum

September 11, 2013 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  15. david waters

Remember when Bruno fell into Eminem's lap at the vma's......this guy can get people talking, its kinda his thing!

September 10, 2013 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  16. These comments are ridiculous

Why are so many people on this thread showing disrespect? First of all, this interview is classic Shady. If you have seen his older interviews you'd know that this is his dry sense of humor. He said he was nervous, which was obvious, but knowing how Eminem carries himself, he most likely took that nervousness and said to himself "I'm gonna run with it" and acted overly-nervous. Again, simply because it's his strange, dry, sense of humor.

Second of all, anyone who's saying things like "Why would they interview someone so talentless?" or "This guy isn't even relevent" or "This guy is an idiot" is obscenely ignorant. Eminem is the most successful rap artist in the history of the genre. Period. And his fortunes were in no way handed to him. He got to where he is because he is flat-out talented. Eminem has one of the craziest coming-up stories you'll ever hear. The guy had to overcome hell to get where he is. I'm not going to get too far into it, but with all that being said, to read such ridiculous statements is comical. Just because you don't listen to rap music, which I'm assuming many of you don't based off of your comments, doesn't mean the genre is completely full of idiots. Don't get me wrong, there are many (Waka Flocka, 2 Chainz, etc..), but there are also many gems in hip hop. Eminem is one of those gems. His sales, awards, and most importantly, the praise he receives from everyone else in the rap game proves that.

*End disgruntled rant*

September 10, 2013 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  17. me

If I was standing that close to Kirk Herbstreit looking like that in a suit, I wouldn't be able to speak either.

September 10, 2013 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  18. M.A.P.

"I'll probably be most excited to just be done with it," what a brat. He has always acted like a victim of injustice whilst at the same time spreading a hateful message against gays and women! He speaks so adamantly against ra-cism but encourages young men to beat up gays and women! Why? I have no idea, maybe he is secretly bi or transgender and can't deal with his own se-xuality. The man is a good rapper and obviously pretty intelligent. It is just a shame he couldn't help to make society a little better through his lyrics than go for cheap "shock" tactics. He might just want the money, but for a lot of young gay people who had to hear those lyrics in school it was like being punched in the face. Shame on him.

September 10, 2013 at 5:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Dirp

dude, he's offensive to everybody, not just gay people, it sounds mean, but you gotta take it with a grain of salt and get over it. He's made fun of lots of people, and he obviously does want the world to be a better place, but his rap persona is going to offend as many people as possible, thats what its based on.

October 21, 2013 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  19. johnny sharp

The world is full of naïve ignorant folks. He played it up and got everyone talking about him. Fantastically intelligent master publicity manipulator. Pure genius. I hope he did not tell Musberg or Herbie he was going to do this!!!!!! Not into rap or hip hop, but this cat has and he is wise beyond his years. I just hope he did not learn all of this through too much pain. From a die hard rocker to you Eminem....keep em guessing!

September 10, 2013 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Calm down, it is not "genius", it is simple shock marketing! This is all Eminem has had since the beginning – he can rap, he's white AND he rpas about murdering women and guys who aren't "normal" by his standards. He is a pathetic coward.

September 10, 2013 at 5:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Rob

To call this clown intelligent is like calling a rocket scientist an jiffy lube specialist.

This interview was comical as it showed exactly how socially retarded Eminem is along with 90 percent of the rap community. The messages they send in their music is all negative and very much of it deals with the actions of criminals and thugs.

Why so many people defend these morons is beyond me. I dont care if you like his music or not

September 10, 2013 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Dink_Winkerson

Maybe he was nervous. However I think it is much more likely than he had just rolled and smoked a big old FatBoy.

September 9, 2013 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Shannon

What a TOOL! Good music, but people, this guy is some kinda dumb.

September 9, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Rosa

Haters!!! I love u Em! Lol

September 9, 2013 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

If you want a hater – go listen to an EMinem album. The lyrics are full of hate!

September 10, 2013 at 5:03 am | Report abuse |
  23. joe Mauro

He wasnt nervous,he was wasted!!!!

September 9, 2013 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Gavin Ford

Why is this obnoxious person still around? his music is terrible.

September 9, 2013 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Fr33th1nk3r

He got nervous because his lip-syncing score wasn't working.

September 9, 2013 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Fr33th1nk3r

He got nervous because he thought they might actually ask him some questions related to musical theory.

September 9, 2013 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  27. kim

Where's all the hype over Syria, now that's something to debate.......

September 9, 2013 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  28. @troll killer or whatever name you go by

Don't think y'll ever get this place troll free. The jerks will always be here. Nice try tho. This place sucks

September 9, 2013 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • n the troll is

V¡xen @8:43 a.m. says:
      September 6, 2013 at 1:24 pm
      Sorry sweetie, I don’t post in black. Maybe it’s Get a Room. Just say¡ng

September 9, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • n the troll is

go to 11 35 on this. yea might be get a room. [who eva that is] lmao vixen u f>cked up troll

September 9, 2013 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • is this

is this vixen also alavarez twit n tracie the wacks ? got some blog here.

September 9, 2013 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • troll buster

I am here, my friend. I am keeping a vigil on this blog to fight trollism and dating sites, and to maintain order for all normal bloggers to enjoy the freedom of not reading their garbage. Come join my minions to prevent blog abuse. Remember, you have no excuse, hit abuse. This has been a Marqueeland public announcement.

September 9, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  29. TC

Oh Pleeze....He wasn't nervous! He was just tryin to be funny. It was great! He's a smart guy. Has an album coming out...wants people to talk about him. He's no fool.

September 9, 2013 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  30. anders

Eminem new alum is leaked guys
    Get it here: http://www.tinyurl.com/mmlp2leak

September 9, 2013 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Snafu

Poor guy, looked like a deer caught in the head lights.
    He's probably sick and tired promoting something he wrapped up 6 months ago.

September 9, 2013 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Alvarez

I heard he asked Brent to drop a big brown one on his forehead.

September 9, 2013 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  33. 2FLI

I must have missed the parts where he was awkward and/or high. At least he was engaging for a change, oft times he's very standoffish in interviews.

September 9, 2013 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Dick Lepre

He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
    He's choking how, everybody's joking now
    The clock's run out, time's up, over, bloah!
    Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity

September 9, 2013 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Dirk

Yawn, M&M was just ok to me and nothing has changed. There are many in the entertainment industry that become legends, but not just because of their body of work. M&M isn't one of them, but if you like his "music" more power to you.

September 9, 2013 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Doug

I thought he was fine and i have never liked the guy. He seemed a bit subdued, and a little out of his element, but i didn't see anything wrong with the guy. It mad me even like him...a little.

September 9, 2013 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Jason

Red fish black fish its just fish. Whats my mothers middle name?

September 9, 2013 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  38. luv2funrun

That dude was on something! He always looks like a freak to me.

September 9, 2013 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Demigod Vadik, CA

He was just playing around cause he was nervous...

...like a lot of these huge stars, Eminem is uncomfortable with cameras...he loves to perform, but put in a media spotlight, he freezes a little bit and his insecurities show up...

...same thing happens even to Ozzy, but Ozzy starts really goofing around to cover his insecurities...so no big deal...

September 9, 2013 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rob

To even make a comparison to Ozzy is crazy. This bum couldn't perform real music if it was written for him and he was told how to play it.

It really takes very limited to no musical talent to create a rap song. All you need to be able to do is follow a beat and create rhymes. My 5 year old neice can do that.

September 10, 2013 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Mike

It's just an act you morons! The entire media eating this up......

September 9, 2013 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Worm the worm

Dude has done way too many drugs..........

September 9, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Travis

seemed to be pretty obvious that he was having trouble hearing through his headset and it probably wasn't nerves

September 9, 2013 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  43. livetv

What am I ugly?

September 9, 2013 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  44. ShadeSlimmy

Sounds to me like he is struggling to retain some relevance he never really had in the first place.

September 9, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • 210

Really? He was never relevant? Yeah hes just the HIGHEST selling rapper of all time and has the world record for most albums sold in 1 week. He's sold over 100million albums. Just admit you dont listen to rap and probably are biased again rap music in general.

September 9, 2013 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tevii

Seriously? Whether you like or enjoy rap music is irrelevant, you should KNOW he was relevant. He might not be now, we will see when the new album comes out, but to say he naver had relevance is just plain ignorant

September 9, 2013 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • warren22theape

Over 100 million sold. I'd say to over 100 million people he was at one time "relevant."

September 9, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack J

yea Eminem has NEVER been relevent... LMFAO what rock have you been under?

September 9, 2013 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • MostOutrageous

Irrelevant?? You serious?? Eminem is a BEAST. That dude has out sold every other rapper out there. His style is unique, to boot.
      I think I hear Perry Como calling you....

September 9, 2013 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Logic

I don't mind Eminem but sheesh these sports guys were cringe-worthy. in their attempts to interview a non-sports person.

September 9, 2013 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Marty

Refreshing to see a celebrity not sell out and proclaim undying allegiance to a New York or Los Angeles team. Every sports show I watch has some front-running celebrity talks about "his" Laker, or "his" Jets, etc., etc. There is a whole middle section of the country that has other teams they root for, but you wouldn't know from watching TV sports shows!

September 9, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  47. what a jerk

All just a big act.

September 9, 2013 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  48. whatever

Cant decide what I dislike more Him or football both are snoozefests and get way more attention than they deserve

September 9, 2013 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  49. HI

He is so hot.

September 9, 2013 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Eric

It's awesome for people to show respect to those they like. It shows heart that Em was a little starstruck. He wasn't too high on himself to acknowledge his respect to those he grew up watching, which is pretty cool.

September 9, 2013 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Pat

That interview was embarassing to watch and a waste of time. The subject as well as the "performer" was an inappropriate segment. Don't we have better things to discuss during halftime?

September 9, 2013 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Catskinner

His brain must be drug-damaged if he likes Musberger.

September 9, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  53. spiritualized67

I would not read too much into things. Eminem was simply out of his element, surrounding by a bunches of guys in suits. Had this been an interview with MTV, he probably would have been much more chill. There's a huge difference between performing in front of fans to your own music, versus being in a controlled TV environment where you've got camera people, producers and TV-types buzzing around you.

September 9, 2013 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  54. Stan

he planned that you dolts and he's from Michigan he was at a Michigan game....and M&M fist 3 albums were rap classics his new stuff not so much.....I don't expect much from this new album but to everybody who says he has no talent and doesn't understand the nature of what he's creating if nothing else give him credit for his ability to manipulate words and people because there are few like him......

September 9, 2013 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  55. V¡xen

Not my kind of mus¡c but there are a few songs of h¡s that I like.

September 9, 2013 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • um

thought you didn't post in black, old vixie?

September 9, 2013 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • yer dumness

V¡xen @8:43 a.m. says:
      September 6, 2013 at 1:24 pm
      Sorry sweetie, I don’t post in black. Maybe it’s Get a Room. Just say¡ng

September 9, 2013 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  56. BW

Marshall Mathers is a highly successful person....as an entertainer, actor, etc. I have been a fan since I first heard him in the mid-90's. He came from nothing and is ciurrently worth in excess of $120million dollars. He was a minority in the world of rap but never let obstacles stand in his way. Call it dog crap if you want, that's pretty much the way I feel about 98% of the whining, nasal sounding country music out there. To each his own, but you can't tell me this man is not a success and, by the way, he is a recovering drug addict and clean and sober.

September 9, 2013 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  57. Dan

His awkwardness is so eerily similar to Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show.

September 9, 2013 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  58. Chanel

Yes, children that is what happens after long term drug use, your brain cells just rattle around in your head and you can't complete a thought much less a coherent sentence. Money can buy a lot things but intelligence isn't one of them

September 9, 2013 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Michele Gouveia Allen

Or this is what happens when you are clean from drugs and alcohol – genuine emotion – feelings of angst, inadequacy, and nervousness. I am sure back in the day he would have been jacked up on something to do live television and mask those feelings – now they are out there and raw. It's probably all new to him.

September 9, 2013 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  59. Adam

Freestyling for 45 minutes makes him less nervous than a 2 minute interview. I find that a bit odd.

September 9, 2013 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

I was thinking the exact same thing.

September 9, 2013 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Michele Gouveia Allen

Because talking about himself is not the same as freestyling. Marshall Mathers and Eminem are different. He was standing there as Marshall, and that freaked him out. He wasn't there to perform but to just talk – different elements completely.

September 9, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Fred Evil

You'd think so, but if he's freestyling, he's in HIS element, able to control to tempo of the communication and what is being communicated. On live TV, with someone asking your straight-up questions, it's considerably different. I'm not a fan, though I do like a few of his sings, but he looked genuinely starstruck or super-anxious.
      At least he didn't puke.

September 9, 2013 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • casineraindc

Well I can teach a salsa class to 100 a people or perform in front of hundreds and I'm not nervous. Put me in front of someone and have to carry on a conversation with them – especially if they are strangers – and I'll be tongue-tied and nervous and shy. So yeah... performing is way different than an interview.

September 9, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

What do you mean When he freestyles he ONLY talks about himself. "My life was sooo hard waah wahh" etc. Yeah, it must be horrible being born a white, straight male in one of the richest countries in the world, filled with opportunity. Just awful.

September 12, 2013 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  60. Texas Anne

Seriously, was this the best that ESPN could find for an interview? Please, stop glorifying non talent junk. Honestly, I would have rather seen you interview the stadium concession guy– just anybody that actually puts in an honest days work and keeps their nose clean.

September 9, 2013 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Harry

He's perfect for a Michigan game. The vast majority of the fans are the Walmart types that listen to his "music".

September 9, 2013 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • badger

Harry keep on trolling bro. Either a Sparty or a Buckeye.

September 9, 2013 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

Or, probably from notre dame. They have always been bad losers anyway.

September 9, 2013 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • BW

Texas Anne is clueless. Marshall Mathers, (aka Eminem) is amazing. I love the guy and his music. I listen to it with my 16 year old son. Especially Recovery, because Eminem openly admits to how his drug abuse should have killed him and how he over came. That is basically the story of his live....he just overcomes adversity and rocks it on a level that most never reach. But, yeah, I'm sure the guy in the concession stand would be interesting too.

September 9, 2013 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • ZEN

To say eminem had no talent is much more of a troll comment than Harry's. grow up.

September 9, 2013 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  61. currency1896

maybe he's so interesting, he can hang with the kardashians....maybe together they could be......well .....more fake hot air for the media to adore as a team

September 9, 2013 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • heywood

They do like black men and M&M so badly wants to be one so it should work out well.

September 9, 2013 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • @heywood

would that be the plain chocolate ones or the peanut ones?

September 9, 2013 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Sara

In other news, the sky is still blue.

Eminem has been acting that way during interviews since 1999.

September 9, 2013 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  63. heywood

espn couldent find a musical guest? ANyone ever listen to the dog crap this guy puts out as music, seriously.

September 9, 2013 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

As everyone knows, I am not a rap fan. I don't want to get into a debate with you, but he is a Michigan native, and being a Michigan sports fan, and being he was at a Michigan game, he would be somebody that could be interviewed. Now, if he was at a Dallas game, that would be different. And, just because I don't like his music, doesn't mean others don't, so I guess his fans would find his interview more relevant than me. Not to mention, this was a college game. Who do you think buys most of his music? Maybe college age kids?

September 9, 2013 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Harry

he's a perfect fit for the Walmart fans of that school.

September 9, 2013 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • No Shoelaces

Hello everyone

September 9, 2013 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • @harry

Michigan is a big ten school. Hardly what any Walmart customer could afford. Nice try on that trolling, though.

September 9, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  64. King

That muthafugga was HIGH!

September 9, 2013 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  65. Cindy

he did great. he's human.

September 9, 2013 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  66. Steve

Was not nerves he planned that.

September 9, 2013 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

I saw the interview. The beginning where he had the crazy "berzerk" look on his face, yeah, that was planned. The rest of the interview, he did seem a little nervous. All I can say is "GO BLUE". lol...

September 9, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Kim

Steve/Sadie – I agree with you – keyword "Berzerk". It was absolutely over some people's heads. And the Texas chick that commented was one of the clueless.

September 9, 2013 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • wphhcyxcbaa338

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. xcb

September 10, 2013 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |