Jay-Z and Kanye have dueling tours, and more news to note
September 6th, 2013

Jay-Z and Kanye have dueling tours, and more news to note

• We're not sure how we're supposed to Watch the Throne if Jay-Z and Kanye West are headed in two separate directions. Both artists announced separate tours within hours of each other today - Ye first with his "Yeezus" tour reveal, which will include Kendrick Lamar, and Jay second with his "Magna Carta Holy Grail" roll-out. We wish they would've included a note on how fans should take this - are our hip-hop parents fighting? [RS/RS]
  • Terribly sad news: Jack Osbourne and his wife Lisa have reportedly suffered a late-term miscarriage. [RaddestMom.com]
  • Someone should tell Ariana Grande that she can't actually be the '90s version of Mariah Carey, no matter how breathy her voice or cropped her top. Those of us who are old enough to remember aren't fooled. [MTV]
  • Piper Perabo has no need to be covert about her romance with director/producer Stephen Kay: The two "Covert Affairs" co-workers are now engaged. [People]
  • Of the 13 songs on Katy Perry's new album "Prism" - the cover art for which she debuted today - we'd be lying if we said we weren't most excited for "Double Rainbow." [Billboard]
  • We're curious if Coldplay actually saw "The Hunger Games" before writing a song for its sequel, "Catching Fire." This is a little low-tempo for all of the killing going on.

Filed under: While you were working

1. dfgsdfvcbdfsdfg

Are you still single? Maybe -ŚeekingŔichMen.Com_ ♥– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here fdgsdfgsf

September 10, 2013 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  2. Really?

Two losers trying desperate to try to obtain some sort of relevance.

September 9, 2013 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  3. maria

They can't sing nothing else now ,they decide to became Italian -Catholics-bible singers? really? poor guys not matter what ,we who dislike their idiotic music still don't listening I don't know why the suckers they get always still, this people can sing, first they staring being 'rappers' and after they became so "classy" yeah right .ghetto is ghetto ,you can take the kid form the ghetto ,but you CANNOT take the ghetto from the kid isn't that true! why this people can be what they are? simple is that? they try to portray someone else they are not! the music and the songs really SUCKS! I seeing in the Tv ,not that I listen them at all! : money can't buy not class"

September 9, 2013 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  4. Peace ☮

Hey all! Did ya miss me...haha!
    Sadie, Keep that story to yourself! BOL!!!
    Hi Triumph! Lazy w/e? I bet that involves drowning some worms... :)
    Hello MAP! Working? Bummer!
    Well, I went to some killer soccer games this am. Went & watched my 2 favorite players on my 2 fave teams. Yes, they both kicked butt & won! Now I'm gonna join Triumph in some downtime & go catch up on some "reading".
    Have a great w/e everyone!

September 7, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Dr. Phil

Jay-Z and Kanye have dueling tours...and they both silk.

September 7, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ※Sadie※

That song by Coldplay sounded like a dog in heat! What did that have to do with the Hunger Games again? These performers who like to perform for these corrupt governments, do it for one reason only. Show me the money, baby. It just shows where there moral compass lies. JLo's excuse was the lamest, though. Sad really.
    Hey Triumph and MAP, and to everyone else. How are you guys today? Got any big plans for the weekend? Partial day at office on Monday, and I'm on vacation. Can't freakin wait! Have a good weekend everybody!

September 7, 2013 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Hi Sadie!!

I have to work all weekend because I just ad a holiday :(
      I get monday off! I hope it's beautiful sunny weather!

September 7, 2013 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey MAP! I was wondering why you were on here during the weekend. Sorry you have to work. That sucks! I think most of the week looks good. Tuesday is gonna be in the 90's and humid. Peace and I are doing a day trip that day. We will be by the lake shore, so it won't be as hot there. I just got to remember, no Long Island Ice Tea's for that girl. Oh, the story I could tell you. lol...

September 7, 2013 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Sadie! You are correct about the performers and corrupt governments. It is indeed indicative of where there moral compass is. Sadly instead of taking the moral and ethical high road they seem to settle for becoming little more than greedy piles of moldy guano. No big plans for the weekend here. Just rest and relaxation. My neighbor did get a new car though. So I will be going over there and covering the black leather interior with my a ss chowder. Just to give it the fresh stink nuggets smell every new car should have you know.

September 7, 2013 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  7. M.A.P.

What is with all these dictators loving US artists!? And some of them are super religious too! I just don't understand why a Muslim would want J-Lo stripping at their Bday party!

September 7, 2013 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  8. Pop culture gone wrong

Viewer, you are looking at two punk thug hoodlum characters that as mainstays of black pop culture have done more to hold back and destroy the lives of millions than any other force in modern history. That their concerts are widely attended says all you need to know about the self destructive penchant of that community.

September 7, 2013 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Kcmack913

LOL....You said destroyed millions. Punk thugs? Hoodlums? BLACK pop culture....hmmm we added a color to it??? It's just music dude.

September 7, 2013 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  9. M.A.P.

Is it just me or is Coldplay a total whiny cry cry band that wishes they were radiohead and can't get over the fact that radiohead did it first (and better)? They only stayed famous because he married Gweneth Paltrow. I find him irritating and pretentious. That song yellow was terror-bile and that youuuu are song makes me wanna scream in disgust.

September 7, 2013 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  10. M.A.P.

I like Kanye's jacket there. I wonder if his tour will go to Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkmanistan, Syria, Uganda, Rwanda, North Korea and Iran. He seems to enjoy receiving large paycheecks from currupt governments in poor countries. Way to go Kanye, you immoral loser.

September 7, 2013 at 5:39 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

You forgot Cuba and Sudan. I'm sure their corrupt governments will cough up the big bucks to see him.

September 7, 2013 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Kcmack913

Because we totally don't have any corruption.

September 7, 2013 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

@Kcmack913 – you're not seriously suggesting that the US has a corruption problem on the scale of the forementioned countries? If you do, I'm sorry to hear you feel that way! I bet you think Obama planned and plotted the Benghazi attack too?

September 8, 2013 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  11. M.A.P.

Rac-ism stinks.

September 8, 2013 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
  12. M.A.P.

Deine Bildern war alle von Scheiße. Du bist bessesen.

September 8, 2013 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  13. M.A.P.

Bist du geistig behindert? Hört so aus.

September 8, 2013 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |