Today's news you might've missed:
- Listen up, baby Carmen Baldwin: Daddy's got a brand new show. MSNBC has bestowed actor Alec Baldwin with his very own primetime talk show that'll air on Friday nights starting in October. [NYT]
- Lamar Odom has checked himself into rehab ... unless he hasn't. No one seems to really know for sure, including his wife, Khloe Kardashian. [LAT/TMZ]
- Another Oscar is on the way for Angelina Jolie: The star, along with Steve Martin and Angela Lansbury, will receive honorary statues at the next Oscars ceremony. [GossipCop]
- Mila Kunis is wearing a suspiciously expensive ring on her "I'm taken" finger, and rumor has it she and boyfriend Ashton Kutcher "may have some exciting news to share." [People]
- Katy Perry goes full-out "Jungle Jane" on us with the music video for "Roar" - and are we the only ones having Russell Brand flashbacks after the ill-timed photography in the first few scenes?