September 4th, 2013

Alison Pill explains topless tweet

In case you haven't yet learned not to keep nude selfies saved on your phone, let "Newsroom" star Alison Pill give you a lesson.

The 27-year-old actress accidentally tweeted a topless photo of herself last fall, and even though she quickly deleted it we all know that sort of thing can be pretty permanent on the Internet.

At the time, she owned up to her mishap and joked that her "tech issues have now reached new heights." But how exactly did she mistakenly tweet that intimate photo?

Alison Pill's (former) fiance on topless tweet

Easily, Pill explained to Conan O'Brien on his show Tuesday night.

"It's a fascinating story involving not knowing that my new BlackBerry had a touch screen," Pill explained, adding that she was trying to respond to someone on Twitter when she sent out the pic.

"I had one of these pictures on my phone because I had been away from my at-the-time fiance, and we had spoken on the phone the night previous," Pill continued. "It's a dumb thing to do, I suppose, and now I realize just how dumb, and so hideously embarrassing."

If it's any consolation, Alison, these celebrities probably feel your pain.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. after phone line she went too map

indicating jealousy...she still thinks people are not reading her sh-t

pathological liar

September 23, 2013 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  2. We have the track...

get a job bimbo

September 23, 2013 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Accident? LOL. If you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale.

September 23, 2013 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • The victim routine

report her as abuse from outside machines--after she fked up the phone line she came up with another lie

September 23, 2013 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  4. Rock

*click*
    just took a pic of my junk
    'send to all'
    oops my junks on the intenet

September 16, 2013 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. WhoDat

That is a pretty lame excuse. I am thinking, considering this is the first time I have ever heard of her, this was most likely intentional...

September 9, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  6. dfgdsfgcvvbfdg

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~SeekingRichMen.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. fdgsd fdfgsd fgsd

September 6, 2013 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |