Justin Timberlake: Ben, I could be your Riddler
August 30th, 2013

Justin Timberlake: Ben, I could be your Riddler

As much as fans hated the idea of Ben Affleck as Batman, celebrities are loving it.

Singer and sometimes actor Justin Timberlake said on New York's 102.7 that he thinks Affleck could pull off the brooding hero - and he'd be happy to play one of his foes.

"Ben Affleck as Batman, I like it," Timberlake, who co-stars with Affleck in this fall's "Runner Runner," said. "I worked with Ben last summer, so I've seen his process. I think he's a brilliant filmmaker. 'The Town' is not a joke, and 'Argo' is not a joke. I think he's obviously an extreme talent."

That said, there's "not a chance in hell" that Timberlake would pull on Robin's tights. (Funny - Matt Damon said the same thing.)

"I ain't playing Robin," Timberlake joked with the station. "I have no aspiration to ever be a superhero in a movie."

But a villain? That's a different story.

"I'll tell you the villain I'd want to play more than anything is the Riddler," Timberlake continued. "The Riddler is my favorite villain. ... (he) was like a sociopath. He was like, proper crazy. So if I'm going to play crazy, I want to play like, proper crazy."

If Warner Bros. is looking for a new enemy to cast, Timberlake's open to taking calls.

"The Riddler," he said, "I'm ready."

Filed under: Celebrities • Justin Timberlake • Music

1. dfgvcbcvfdgdfg

Unbelievable~~wow~~~My friend Lynn has just announced her wedding with a handsome rich men They met through~~ ~SeekingRichMen.Com ~~The largest dating site for meeting successful singles. the place to meet millionaires for fun, romance and relationships. Meet and chat instantly with millionaires from all over the world with instant messenger system!!! hope you will like it.
    We have a large database of personal ads from singles seeking for dating, love, marriage or friendship. fgsfd

September 4, 2013 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Marketta

you know the lyrics too his songs now...focus on his lyrics.

September 3, 2013 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mythiasis

The only problem is, it's not a Batman movie. It's a Superman movie.

September 3, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. OMG YES!!!

I'd pay to see JT play Riddler!

September 3, 2013 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  5. M.A.P.

Yeah the film he's in called Runner Runner, watch the extra long "trailer" thing they released where Timberlake and Affleck are talking on a boat. It is the WORST ACTING FROM JT!!! I feel embarassed for him, he should definately not be acting in films. Terrible, terrible, just AWFUL! Im sure Asslick only put him in the film cause they be "Rich Bro's" or whatevs. Bunch of fools.

September 3, 2013 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. M.A.P.

JT is a l0ser and a cr@ppy musician. "Se-xy Back"? What a joke! He will forever be the spoilt little mickey mouse kid to me and his acting is soooooo baaad! I just saw him in a film with Ben Affleck on a boat and I wanted the boat to explode. Pooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

September 3, 2013 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  7. Big Shiz

If he ever does play the Riddler, I hope they put him in the skin tight green suit so you can finally see if he's packing!

August 31, 2013 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  8. Kita

The only actor I will ever accept as the Riddler in any upcoming Bat-movie is Christoph Waltz

August 30, 2013 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andy

Kita, as much as we'd all kill for a "Waltz as Riddler" universe, I think he would've served the Nolan version of The Dark Knight better. Know what I mean?

August 30, 2013 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

@Andy: Agreed. I can see a rich, dark Bale/Waltz combo in the Nolan Batman universe, but for the vastly inferior vision we're getting from Snyder's tepid Affleck version, I can certainly see this teeny-bopper pop star, Timberlake, fitting in perfectly.

August 30, 2013 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Justin

I love this young man...he is so hot.

August 30, 2013 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |