Today's news you might've missed:
- Michael Bublé has something new to sing about. The crooner and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, have welcomed their first child, Noah, on Tuesday morning.
- Someone thought of the teddy bears after witnessing the VMAs performance That Shall Not Be Named. The folks at the Teddy Bear Fund have admonished a certain pop star for using "a universally loved children's teddy bear in an offensive way." [TMZ]
- Naya Rivera is going to bring Demi Lovato to the dark side on the upcoming season of "Glee." "She's playing my love interest, so I'm very, very excited about that," the singer/actress has said. [MTV]
- We're going to have to find new uses for the "Welcome to 'Idol'" puffy paint banners we made for Dr. Luke. It looks like he won't be joining the judges' table after all. [THR]
- Another Tuesday, another Alec Baldwin altercation. The actor got into a scuffle with paparazzi in New York this afternoon - and it was all caught on camera, naturally. [New York magazine's Vulture]