While You Were Working....
August 20th, 2013

While You Were Working....

Today's news you might've missed:

• Looks like Demi Lovato may be pulling double duty for Fox. The "X Factor" judge is reportedly heading to "Glee" in the role of "Dani," a friend of Rachel and Santana's. We smell a duet with Adam Lambert, who will also appear on "Glee" next season. [TV Line]
  • The account hasn't been verified yet, but it appears Drew Barrymore is now on the Twitter. And we expect that it will glorious. [Drew Barrymore's Twitter]
  • Kelly Clarkson is settling into her soon-to-be stepmommyhood. She is set to marry Brandon Blackstock in a few months and she already lives with him and his two kids. "They're awesome, and I actually really dig the mom thing," Clarkson said. Awwwwww! [People]
  • Oh yum! Take a look at "Game of Thrones" star Kit Harrington in the new film "Pompeii." That's a great ... costume. [EW]
  • We completely cosign on this collection of GIFs if it turns out that reports of *NSync reuniting for Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards show turns out to be true. Every...single...one. [E!]

Filed under: While you were working

1. richdating2013

Wow… My friend Kate has just married to a wealthy gentleman,
    They met through ~~ HookµpŔich dot c0m ~~This is a focused rich men dating site where you can hook up rich men. We have helped hundreds of thousands of rich successful men and classy gorgeous women to find their matches, perhaps you can have a try. Good luck to you.fghgj

August 21, 2013 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. xcbxcberyer4685

When you truly love someone, age, distance, height, and weight are just numbers. ♥ _InterracialDatingChicago.com _♥ is a serious online interracial dating Services offering real and successful opportunities to meet your right person at Chicago,USA. Our site provides interracial dating service about white women looking for black men, or black men dating white women online! Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join us everyday. Here you will find interracial singles from Brooklyn, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best!vbncvn

August 21, 2013 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. hacking updates as follows

capital one and td bank
    house photos
    care photos

just mount evidence against this fat hoe..thank-report her as abuse through outside machines

August 21, 2013 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Rat Hacking Hoe

she tells the whole world he's into droogs and bi-s-xual and i get questioned...continue to monitor her every computer move. i will not be around as much ...continue to mount against her.

August 21, 2013 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Rat Hacking Hoe

she tells the whole world he's into droogs and men and i get questioned...doc her every move and computer
    antic...keep mounting against this hoe....

August 21, 2013 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rat Hacking Hoe

she tells the whole world he's into droogs and into men...and i get questioned..monitor her every move
    rat hacking hoe

August 21, 2013 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Soapy Spaniard

Sus tetas son muy grandes. Así que es su coño.

August 21, 2013 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. tracie

I DON'T LIKE HER BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD ME HER CRACK SMELLS LIKE BURNED STEAK!

August 21, 2013 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Peace ☮

Morning all! I'm surprised that CNN didn't mention Laurie from That 70's Show passed away. I think she was 43 yrs old. Maybe they (CNN) will fill us in...?
    Good day!

August 21, 2013 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Morning all! Hey Peace and Triumph! I read about that someplace. I think she died of a drug overdose. Sad. So how's everyone today. I've been a very busy, busy girl. I'm in desperate need of a vacation. Maybe in the next couple of weeks, I can squeeze one in. Pretty cool that you live on a lake, Triumph. Sounds relaxing. That's one reason I like living in the country. It's peaceful and relaxing. I think we could all use more of that in our busy lives. Right?

August 21, 2013 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  10. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Sadie! I've been going ok. And yourself? Yeah the love of boobs definitely seems to be more of a guy thing. I know I love them lol.

August 21, 2013 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Hello

What the heck is up with all the mod bot generated hacker posts at this place?

August 21, 2013 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  11. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hopefully Drew Barrymore will flash her b(o)(o)bs to everyone on twitter just like she did with David Letterman long ago.

August 20, 2013 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

One can only hope!

August 20, 2013 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Evening guys! How ya been? I got to admit, I have no real desire to see her boobs. Must be a guy thing, right? This is as much on topic as I can get tonight.

August 20, 2013 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Flat Chested and Sloppy

Sadoe" are you s-xless and do it once a month?

August 20, 2013 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Well, thanks for asking. Nope, no problems on this end. And you, how are you doing in that area? Everything good for you? lol...

August 20, 2013 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |