While you were working...
August 15th, 2013

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Some of their fans don't even know who The Who are, but that hasn't stopped speculation that One Direction's "Best Song Ever" has copied the latter's classic ‘Baba O'Riley.' Words of advice: you DO NOT want to mess with 1D fan(atics). [LA Times]
  • Punky Brewster has a bun in the oven! Actress Soleil Moon Frye has announced that she is expecting her third child. [Soleil Moon Frey's web site]
  • Rooney Mara doesn't know if there will be a "Girl With The Dragon Tatoo" sequel or if she would reprise her role as Lisbeth Salander, but she is sure of one thing: she would be "sad" if she didn't get to work with "Tattoo" director David Fincher again. [MTV.com]
  • Not only is Robin Thicke red hot on the charts right now, but he is also a loving dad. He is chalking his success up to his "good luck charm," his three-year-old son Julian Fuego. [People]
  • Imagine actor Bill Nighy as Doctor Who. No, really. Because he says he turned down the time traveling role because it "comes with too much baggage." We see what you did right there Nighy. Well played sir! [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Observer/Sokman/Ellen/M.A.P.-poser = same dumb white guy

How do you keep all these personalities straight, man? I hope your doctor prescribed Haldol for you. You need to get your mental problems in check, pronto.

August 16, 2013 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. M.A.P.

If I had both of my balls, I would give my left one to see Harry and Justin Bieber go at it!

August 16, 2013 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ellen

Do you wait outside of elementary school playgrounds with your van and a bag of candy too?

August 16, 2013 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

How did you know?! I'm doing that right now, posting from my iPhone! :O

August 16, 2013 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Actually...

If you were posting from your iPhone right now, M.A.P.-poser/Sokman/Ellen, you name would appear in blue font, like mine, not black. As usual –FAIL.

August 16, 2013 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

"You name?" What kind of english do you speak, Moron?

August 16, 2013 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Well at least everyone knows that it's not the real ME who posts such aw-ful comments. Hahaha waiting outside a school with candy. Is that your way of trying to acuse all gays of pedo-philia Ellen? Well you just keep on giving, dont you! Was your father a tranny and that's why you res-ent gays so much now? Or is it because youre so u-gly that all your ex's turned gay after you? Either way, Im happy, your sad, jealous and VERY angry. You're truly path-etic.

August 17, 2013 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

are you ok you seem bitter, angry and jealous

August 17, 2013 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  3. M.A.P.

Oh my goodness! It is true! Harry did lose his arm! I heard he was in a horrible accident while flogging his tremongous willie! It fell on his arm, right at the elbow and it needed to be amputated!

August 16, 2013 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Whoever you are -using MY name- could you at least use my name to post funny/offensive stuff instead of REALLY bad attempts at humor such as THAT ^ ^ ^ (not very funny).

August 16, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • @M.A.P.

I know, right? Or at least post something relevant to the story.

August 16, 2013 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sokman

I'll have to admit as a fan of classic rock and metal, I don't mind listening to One Direction on occasion. Their music is catchy and well produced, not like all the other crap most pop groups excrete these days. Plus, that Harry Stiles guy is so damn cute! Yes, I'm probably the most anti-gay poster on this site, but that little Brit could turn me if given the opportunity. I get hard just thinking how hairy little Harry must be underneath it all.

August 16, 2013 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Sokman, you're a bigger f.a.g. than me.

August 16, 2013 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Good am MAP...well, morning for me. I really don't think that's Sokman. Someone has it in for him, tho. Don't you have a vaca coming up soon? That's gonna be so nice! :)

August 16, 2013 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

YES! On Monday Im going to Thailand!! I can't wait to get out away from work for a while, although I will miss the highly thought provoking conversations from the Marquee Blog!!! I didn't think that was the real Sokman above but I'll help tea-se that little bug-ger. I think this new Ellen character is also Sokman, what do you think?

August 16, 2013 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

MAP, I've given up on trying to figure out who's who. I don't think Sokman would hide behind a fake name. He's prob taking a break. I'm sure he got sick of all the nonsense like the rest of us. I wish everyone would just use their original name like before. Ya know? Its nice to know who you're talking to. Have a great time on your vaca! Details when ya get back! :)

August 16, 2013 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Totes! I'm gonna eat chicken legs and fried crickets! I'll let you know how it went! Ciaou!

August 16, 2013 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Reality check

FYI - gay Sokman posts = fake Sokman. Racist/anti-gay posts = real Sokman.

August 16, 2013 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Reality check

Forgot to mention that Sokman is also an anti-Semite, based upon past comments. A racist, h0m0phobe, anti-semite. In the 1940s he would been labled a Nazi sympathizer, if not an outright goose-stepping fascist.

August 16, 2013 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  5. palintwit

That pic looks like train time for Sarah Palin.

August 16, 2013 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Admit it, Twitty old boy, you are just projecting and wish it was you getting rammed in the rear by all those young boys...

August 16, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

ABOVE COMMENT IS FROM AN IMPOSTER ^

August 16, 2013 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. M.A.P.

I wish these losers would hurry up and fade into oblivion. Their boyinsh looks can't last that much longer. They should retire along with Bieber.

August 16, 2013 at 4:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

I want One Direction to murder my v a g i n a.

August 16, 2013 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I hope your – v a g i n a – manages to kill them first with its putrid gassy dis-charges.

August 16, 2013 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  7. Barfy McPooface

Dude, noone here gives two sh-ts about venezuela. Try CNN espanol eedeeot!

August 16, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Barfy McPooface

I accidently vomited into a pram a woman was pushing and her baby was coated in my stomach bile. Gross.

August 16, 2013 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |