While you were working ...
August 12th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Vin Diesel is reportedly on the fast track to join another franchise, and one that will have absolutely nothing to do with being "fast" nor "furious." The actor is in talks to portray Groot in Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy." [Deadline]
  • If you're interested in seeing Justin Bieber stark-naked and playing the guitar for his grandmother, then these photos are for you. [TMZ]
  • "The Big Bang Theory" is a fan favorite comedy, but it brings Steve Wozniak to tears because it reminds him of his relationship struggles. "I really, totally empathize with all the [characters] that have relationship problems ... There are parts where I cry." [VF]
  • Not sure we consider the dance Harry Styles did at last night's Teen Choice Awards "twerking," but we still find this gif of his moves entertaining. [Us Weekly]
  • Oprah Winfrey's interview with Lindsay Lohan is premiering on August 18, and the newest promo promises that this'll be uncomfortable to watch:

Filed under: While you were working

1. lol

Golly jeepers. Looks like trolls gone wild on here. I guess my hopes for Mindirah from Bangladesh on cleaning up this blog were in vain. lmao at that one. Observer troll sure knows all about those real woman, don't he? What did he say, something about a real woman, with a real job, with real power, something like that? He must be some really stupid person to believe that crap, or mindriah herself. Still laughing at you, loser. Bwahahahahaha

August 13, 2013 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. Peace ☮

Good eve all! Click on the TMZ link about Justin Bieber. Lmao, some of those people know way too much about that kid! (their comments)

August 12, 2013 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

I must admit I too clicked in that link. Scary how many of the commenters seem to be obsessed with him and his s**tty music. They should all be pelted with stink nuggets until they snap out of it!

August 12, 2013 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey Triumph! I thought for sure they would be pix of him as a little (littler than now...lol) kid & his Gma. Boy was I wrong! Ack! We had to look, didnt we?

August 12, 2013 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Oh yeah, any "duck luck", yet? Lol!

August 12, 2013 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

No luck with the ducks yet. Give me time. I see them out on the lake here often lol. I had to click the link and find out why because if those pics are a sign of inbreeding that could explain so much of what is wrong with him lol.

August 12, 2013 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Haha! I would've clicked on it too but TMZ is blocked from my computer. Stoopid tu-d that kid Bieber. I can't wait for his popularity and looks to fade, that's the joy of watching young ignorant famous kids grow up – they all turn psycho when they are no longer no. 1 (remember Britney?). Why oh why?

August 13, 2013 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Make yourself feel good.

no actually his popularity has increased.

August 13, 2013 at 5:53 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Read my comment idiot, I said – "I can't wait UNTIL JB popularity fades" – I didn't say he is now unpopular. Read the comment properly before b!tching on it ploise.

August 13, 2013 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
    • NoFade

i do not see a fade anytime soon

August 13, 2013 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

It's all relative. Since you are a "Belieber" then you are too blinded to see what is coming for him.

August 13, 2013 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Marketta

I love this show

August 13, 2013 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning everybody! Yeah, you made me look, too. The Biebs went from a little boy body from 11/12 to a more bulked up kid. Must have really wanted to change that image of his. Sorry to say, it really isn't working, unless you are a teenage girl or guy, (I would assume the guys like it, too, if they are a fan). My question would be, who was taking the pictures? Is the whole family a little weird or what?

August 13, 2013 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

The pictures are wierd. Why was he naked in his grandmas house? He has the body of an 11 year old and i think he has no pubes yet so that's creepy, he's really a pedo's wet dream. Who took the photos, are they a pedo and should bieber be placed in protective custody to protect him from his sick se-xually abusive grandmother? These question need answers!

August 13, 2013 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey all!
      Triumph, You live close to a lake? Fish much? I like fishing! What kind do ya catch, if ya go?

August 14, 2013 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  3. M.A.P.

Cool dude, now shut up before we make the satelite send lethal radiation waves to your head. I guess your one of those Venezuelans who thinks the US murdered your old presi by "giving" him cancer. Grow up and stop believing your OWN governments lies.

August 13, 2013 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
  4. Jodie

So do we...ugh

August 13, 2013 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  5. M.A.P.

Oh great, now the schizophrenic hacker freaks can just troll at eat other! We don't need to get involved at all!

August 13, 2013 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |