Harrison Ford's casting in "Expendables 3" even left him a little speechless.
When CNN caught up with the busy 71-year-old actor at Thursday's premiere of his latest movie, "Paranoia," he initially couldn't quite express what drew him to his new gig.
But it turned out, the reason was simpler than we would've thought: "Rent money," Ford quipped. "Car payments, kids in school, stuff like that."
His "Expendables" co-star Sylvester Stallone might not love that reason, as he hinted on Twitter earlier this week that money was the reason Bruce Willis is no longer in the third installment.
"GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE," Stallone posted as reports flew that Willis was asking for $1 million a day for a four-day, on-location shoot in Bulgaria. (Bruce Willis' camp told CNN they had no comment.)
The next thing we know, Willis is out of the movie, and Harrison Ford is in.
The casting shake-up has brought plenty of drama well ahead of "Expendables 3" August 2014 release, but for Ford, joining the team of mercenaries is an easy decision.
After all, he told CNN: "I have to work."
Reblogged this on Bjayz Journals.
good blog catches...we took care of it at the salon
His new movie looks suspenseful–will catch it at some point
Unbelievable....spammers think we are not intelligent enough to click on a link not related to the article at all. Especially when two different people know the same Maggie. She must get around....
I noticed that this spammer posts the same 2 spams for each article on the Marquee section of the CNN entertainment section. Click 'report abuse' when you see these. Maybe CNN or someone will do something about it. The same 2 posts are in every article.
That's where all the bubbles come from.
...see celebrities just need to pay their bills too
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Our daily cheat-sheet for breaking celebrity news, Hollywood buzz and your pop-culture obsessions.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 7,783 other followers