While you were working ...
August 7th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Hey, hey, hey, look who's (unsurprisingly) at No. 1: Robin Thicke. The singer now dominates both the Hot 100 and the Billboard 200 albums chart with "Blurred Lines." As it turns out, this album is his first No. 1. [Billboard]
  • Rashida Jones is putting her "Parks and Rec" connections to good use. The actress, who will soon depart the NBC comedy, is working with "Parks" writer Alexandra Rushfield for her next project. [THR]
  • After grieving the death of her boyfriend, Cory Monteith, Lea Michele is returning to work. The actress has shared a photo of herself back on set:
  • A single Beyoncé performance is basically the equivalent of a regular person's cardio for the week, but Queen B had enough energy to both bike to her last Barclays show, and then actually take the stage. [Beyoncé's Instagram]
  • Unfortunately for Amanda Bynes, her very forward tweets to Drake haven't worked. Instead of finding them seductive, Drake says he thought they were "a little weird and disturbing." [XXL]

Filed under: While you were working

1. M.A.P.

New song
    "went to the cra-pper to dump off a load, when I looked down I saw a thick log of old and I said, Good TUR-d, I wanna know who done it, I wanna know who done it, such a GOOD TU-RD, gotta take a dump like it, gotta grab a log like it, all these Smeared lines"

Smeared Lines by M.A.P. featuring Tu-rdette & Huge-Cra-ppper XL.

August 9, 2013 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  2. fghfghfghfgh

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.f gfh fhdf

August 8, 2013 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  3. namkoS

I want to rub my manhood all over and inside his pouty lips.

August 8, 2013 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Hi Sokman! Could you please stop using my name to post pro-Thicke comments? That would be great. Thanks.

August 9, 2013 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
  4. M.A.P.

i want to run my hands all over his stubbly, shaved, manly chest!

August 8, 2013 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  5. M.A.P.

robin thicke is talented.

August 8, 2013 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

STOP USING MY NAME TO POST PRO RAPE AND PRO RAC-IST COMMENTS PLINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 9, 2013 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Talented? NO! He only got this "summer (s)hit" because his dad was in that stoopid TV show "growing pains". Another eediot child of a celebrity who thinks they're special. YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL THICKE HEAD.

August 9, 2013 at 6:43 am | Report abuse |
  6. M.A.P.

WHY is he at no. 1 on the charts? What is wrong with people?! Im so angry!!! He doens't deserve the no.1 song and I just am speechless!! HOW? But... I just... oh F–k it!

August 8, 2013 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  7. M.A.P.

I can't believe how easy it is to fool people into thinking some sh!tty song is "se-xy". What a f–king joke. That song is in NO WAY SE-XY!!!!!! It is a cheap attempt to sell records. Anyone who has se-x while listening to blurred lines is a creep in my ming. God that is just- ew, I can't even begin to explain how much is wrong with that. God dammit people!

August 8, 2013 at 5:58 am | Report abuse |
  8. pu

robin thicke is talented.

August 8, 2013 at 5:31 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Robin Thicke is NOT talented. He is a steaming log of feces with some flies buzzing around it.

August 8, 2013 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  9. M.A.P.

Mr Thickes disgusting face and irritating voice send shivers down my spine. He should make a song with Chris Brown since they both consider women to be lower forms of life/ pieces of flesh for their use/amusement only. Maybe they could write a song called "Hit thatz B!tch" or "Date Rape-athon" or some crapp. Pigs belong on a farm, not on a stage at MTV.

August 8, 2013 at 4:03 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I'm even considering changing my name to M.A.R.T. (Mothers Against Robin Thicke).

August 8, 2013 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
    • It is an irritating voice

that's why he's leaving eventually leaving the industry

August 8, 2013 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
  10. Peace ☮

Evening all! Triumph, this one's for you. :)

August 7, 2013 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Good evening! For me Peace? Unlike Amanda Bynes by any man unwilling to contract a plethora of std's, I am touched! Seriously, " a little weird and disturbing" is an understatement when referring to her comments and actions. She's nuttier than my butt dumplings after eating a bunch of pistachios.

August 7, 2013 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey there! I knew you'd find something "creative" to say. Thanks for the laugh!

August 7, 2013 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Evening Peace & Triumph! How was your day? I'll bet the real MAP will be all over that Robin Thicke thing. I get the extreme impression that MAP does not like him. So Triumph, pistachios? lmao... Thanks, I needed that. It's been a long day.

August 7, 2013 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

ROBIN THICKE IS THE DEVIL !!!! AARGH! hahaha! Seriously though that god damn song gets played EVERYWHERE I GO, and it's REALLY starting to get under my skin grrr. Besides that I think Amanda Bynes is getting the medication she needs and it will be interesting to see how she behaves when she gets out. I wonder if it really was schizophrenia like TMZ say.

August 8, 2013 at 3:20 am | Report abuse |
  11. Observer@yahoo.com

Mmmmm...just want to snack on Robin's Thicke dicke. :)

August 7, 2013 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  12. M.A.P.

So Happy for Robin! Song of the Summer! :)

August 7, 2013 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bonus Points

If you are on the BB Hot 100, it means your music sucks, and will be forgotten in a couple weeks, when they push some newer crap down your throat.

August 7, 2013 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

NOT THE REAL MAP (obviously, since I hate the se-xist pig Robin Thicke and his rape anthem).

August 8, 2013 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |