While you were working ...
August 6th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Dustin Hoffman is preparing to start production on his new film, "Boys Choir," with a clean bill of health. According to his rep, the star has successfully been treated for cancer. [People]
  • There really is a first time for everything: Early bird Al Roker, who's spent 39 years on morning TV, accidentally overslept and missed the taping of his show "Wake Up with Al" on Tuesday. [Us Weekly]
  • Donald Glover's reduced screen time on "Community" is leaving room for new opportunities. The actor/rapper/comedian is developing a half-hour music themed comedy for FX that's tentatively titled, "Atlanta." [THR]
  • Benedict Cumberbatch's reach now extends to "Madagascar." The "Sherlock" actor has been tapped along with John Malkovich to voice two new characters in 2015's "The Penguins of Madagascar." [The Wrap]
  • We're more intrigued than scared by the new teaser for "American Horror Story: Coven," but we're sure that'll all change when the season premieres in October on FX.

Filed under: While you were working

1. fghfghdfghfgh

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.f ghdfgh

August 8, 2013 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Marriage

another marriage working...yes Dustin

August 7, 2013 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. Rainman

K-Mart sucks.

August 7, 2013 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  4. Peace ☮

I wonder what type of cancer Dustin Hoffman had? Well, congrats to him for beating it!
    Al Roker has never been late for work in 39 yrs, wow! Hmmm, has he ever called in sick?
    AHS:Coven...yay...can't wait!
    Most importantly, Hi Triumph! How goes it? :)

August 7, 2013 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Peace. How you doing? All is well here. I'm pretty sure Al Roker called in sick at some point. He surely must have had a case of taco s**ts at some time. Perhaps that is why he soiled himself at the White House lol.

August 7, 2013 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning Peace, Triumph, MAP, and tracie! How ya all doing? I must have missed that about Al at the White House. Did he really do that? How embarrassing would that be? lol... I'm looking forward to AHS, too. That is a really good show. It's one of those shows that keeps you guessing right until the end. Now to tracie- a pickle jar? Valasic maybe? Seems like that would hurt, don't ya think? lol... Have a good one everybody!

August 7, 2013 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Sadie! Doing good here. How about you? Yep Al really did crap his pants while at the White House. I imagine he had to have been embarrassed then.

August 7, 2013 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey all! (as the camel would say) What day is it? It's hump day...lol!
      Welcome back Sadie! Your rd trip sounded like a good time. I look forward to ours! (especially the Dixie Saloon! :o )
      Hey ya Triumph! All is well here, too. I can only go 1 day at a time tho, never know when those lemons are gonna get tossed at me. Lol, I'm not a big fan of lemon aid, either!
      So where has BV & Sokman been? Mad, well, I know he comes & goes like the wind. Hi to you 3 if you're here. :)

August 7, 2013 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Good day my dears!
      Oh dear, what's all this I'm hearing about someone "painting the white house brown?" Sounds revoltingly hilarious! I just hope he wasn't wearing light coloured pants and had a ride to get the hell outta there quick!! hahaha!

August 7, 2013 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I just watched the Youtube video of him admitting to it. OMG!!! How funny!! AND it was George Bush's white house too hahaha!! Gold!

August 7, 2013 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  5. tracie

I JUST FARTED IN MY PINK PAJAMAS AND IT SMELLED LIKE CHICKEN BROTH AND PEPPERONI!

August 6, 2013 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  6. *$$.

dustin Hoffman is a wonderful actor

August 6, 2013 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  7. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

First he s**t himself at the White House and now he overslept his own morning show. Al Roker is on a roll.

August 6, 2013 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |