How Halle Berry's pregnancy impacted 'X-Men'
August 6th, 2013

How Halle Berry's pregnancy impacted 'X-Men'

When Halle Berry learned she was expecting her second child, it came as a surprise to both the actress and the team behind her upcoming movie, "X-Men: The Last Stand."

The 46-year-old star revealed her return to the "X-Men" franchise in March, but by the next month had even bigger news: she and her now-husband, Olivier Martinez, are awaiting a baby. According to reports, that turned out to be a little tricky when it came to production.

"My ever-growing belly was posing a constant challenge!" Berry reportedly told Total Film in a new interview, via Us Weekly.

What she could do as Storm in the Bryan Singer-directed film "was getting more limited," making the end result "different from what it could have been," she explained. "I wasn't in it as much as I was meant to be."

But if you were as happy to see Berry return to "X-Men" as she was, no need for concern - the star did squeeze in her appearance. The bump "kind of colored what my involvement could be, which was why I was one of the first ones in and the first ones out."

Filed under: Celebrities • Halle Berry • movies

1. store down coat 2014

Great work! That is the kind of info that should be shared
    across the web. Disgrace on the search engines for not positioning this put up higher!

Come on over and discuss with my website . Thanks =)

January 6, 2014 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. dfggfhtuytu

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. fg ghgh gfhdgh

August 8, 2013 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  3. Ms. Berry

Very s-xy lady!

August 8, 2013 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. Timmy

The daddy put his whatsis inside her hoohaw and they made a baby!

August 7, 2013 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

No that's not how it's done. The man puts his "Hoo hoo dilly" in the womans "Cha cha". I saw it on TV.

August 8, 2013 at 5:27 am | Report abuse |
  5. matchmillionaire

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy man,
    They met through ~~ HookUpŔich dot com ~~ a good place to talk with successful wealthy guys and beautiful classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….)perhaps you can have a try. Good luck to you.gdhdfjs

August 7, 2013 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  6. fghfghfghhgfh

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.fhdgdfh

August 7, 2013 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  7. M.A.P.

Shut up Halle Berry. We are getting so sick of you!!!! YOu are a narcisist and you need to chill out/discover yourself.

August 7, 2013 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  8. Esch

It's "Xmen: Days Of Future Past", which comes out 2014. "The Last Stand" came out in 2006.

August 7, 2013 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  9. Odalice Feliz

She is beautiful.

August 7, 2013 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  10. Term

I hope they don't cut the scene where Halle gives birth to Peter Dinklage. I'm really looking forward to that.

August 6, 2013 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Erik

I really really REALLY HATE that stupid "baby bump" term...cannot wait for it to fall out of use

August 6, 2013 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Stan Lee

should read "upcoming movie, "X-Men: Days of Future Past."

August 6, 2013 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Report abuse

Bring it on, troll. Don't forget to squish your Croc-wearing loser's belly before he leaves for Disney.

And as for all your comments - kiss them good bye.

August 6, 2013 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |