Sneak peek: Lindsay Lohan's sit-down with Oprah
August 5th, 2013

Sneak peek: Lindsay Lohan's sit-down with Oprah

In a new sneak peek of an upcoming interview, Oprah Winfrey is trying to get Lindsay Lohan to OWN up.

The 27-year-old actress will sit-down with Winfrey on "Oprah's Next Chapter" on August 18 for an exclusive interview, one that'll delve into Lohan's battles with substance abuse.

"Are you an addict?" Winfrey pointedly asks Lohan in the clip. "What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for 'child star gone wrong'"?

Instead of hearing Lohan's responses, we see close-ups of "The Canyons" actress looking solemn and contemplative in her prison-jumpsuit-orange dress and polka-dot pumps.

After the August 18 interview, Lohan will continue to work with Winfrey's OWN on an eight-part docu-series about her personal and professional recovery. That program is scheduled to air in 2014.

But on Monday night, Lohan will make her first post-rehab TV appearance on E! as the guest host of Chelsea Handler's "Chelsea Lately." The star has to hold down the entire show, including the comedic roundtable. As a new clip shows, some of her celebrity peers are going to be used as punchlines.

"Kristen Stewart told off paparazzi this week," Lohan says in the taped episode, referencing Stewart's recent profane outburst at a photographer. "I'm just excited that Kristen Stewart finally showed some emotion."

Lest you think those are fighting words, Lohan continued, "No, I love her, I'm a Kristen Stewart fan. You know, I will say this: Of course she hates photographers, you know they caught a picture of her kissing a married man in a Mini Cooper."

Lohan's "Chelsea Lately" appearance airs tonight at 11 p.m. ET on E!.

Filed under: Celebrities • Lindsay Lohan • television

1. YET BUT HER BODY IS CLEAN

AND SHE GOT 2 BUSINESS CARDS LAST NIGHT......HE'S MY BEST FRIEND...I LIE, STAB HIM IN THE BACK,
    I NEVER CLEAN THE HOUSE, I RIG ON COMPUTER BUT YEA...HE'S MY BEST FRIEND...

MAGGIEFATHIPSMAGGIE

December 26, 2013 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. jujubeans

When Oprah sits around the house, she SITS AROUND THE HOUSE!

December 26, 2013 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Vickie Photos....

Professional headshots ... not sh-t tek

September 3, 2013 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  4. xcbxcbcxn547

Oh~Unbelievable… My friend Kimenie has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~ MìxedMàtching. Çom~~ They told me it is the best, largest and most successful black&white dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. If you are single , don't wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.cxb

August 10, 2013 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  5. The Refuser

daz who it iz...iz her

August 9, 2013 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  6. Pliny

Her sn@tch is chock full of tasty crabs.

August 9, 2013 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

I like to pick the crabs out and eat them, kinda like when apes do that to each other.

August 9, 2013 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  7. M.A.P.

I hope Oprah gets under the table with Lindsay and they snorts some coke on the show, just so Oprah can fully grasp what Lilo's been through.

August 9, 2013 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
  8. Big Dick

fap, fap, fap, fap, fap... aaaaahhhhhh! ~ ~ ~ ~ <======3

August 8, 2013 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  9. My Lust?

was the conversation fake or real?

August 8, 2013 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. julesdd

My opinion of oprah went down even lower with her docu trash on this loser, I didn't think that was possible

August 8, 2013 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Meh

ZZZZZZZZZZ...oops sorry for the caps....ahem....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

August 8, 2013 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  12. miserypill44

done–sorry fallon-could not hold that one in anymore...

August 7, 2013 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Cap 1 HD from last night...

open..pls text....files from today opened yet...gotz too go soon

August 7, 2013 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Dick Delson

Lindsay is a train wreck. Her mother competes with her and her father likes to spend time in jail. What does anyone expect?

August 7, 2013 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Kay

This is one interview that will be a pleasure to miss.

August 7, 2013 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Drive

loser, addiction, relationship problems...a total mess from the word go....lip service not so good either...
      its all the same sh-t

August 7, 2013 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  16. Kras

'd bang that broad if I had the chance.

August 7, 2013 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  17. M.A.P.

Doesn't she look like a character from Days of our Lives or the Bold and the Beautiful – perhaps even Passions, above? And what is with thiose LIPS Lindsay!!! You've had em pluimped and it looks hot. I wanna get my lips filled too.

August 7, 2013 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
  18. M.A.P.

She'll never stop being an addict because she always gets attention for it. It's a shame too because she HAD talent.

Poo can fly.

August 7, 2013 at 3:52 am | Report abuse |
  19. Alvarez

I heard she wears poop laden underpants.

August 7, 2013 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  20. Odalice Feliz

Hope she slows down on the drinking and drug! drug free youth for America.

August 7, 2013 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  21. J I

I like her too

August 6, 2013 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  22. The_Parent_TRap

I LOVE Lindsay Lohen aAnd I

LOVE MEan GIrls!!!!!!!!!

August 6, 2013 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  23. jamie

This 2 bit has been thief. Throw her to the streets. No one I know will ever see any movies with her in it.

August 6, 2013 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  24. NYOMD

She might still be a trainwreck, but she is still bangable.

August 6, 2013 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  25. avjguy

Lindsey is not that different from many young people, except that most don't have a camera in their face watching everything they do 24/7. I know that if I were watched in my youth, most of you would think I would have to have ended up a loser, drunk or druggie, but I am quite successful. Most of us never got critiqued every time we got wasted and did something dumb. No one cared. I grew up eventually, worked hard and eventually became the typical respected adult everyone expects us to be. Lindsey and so many other celebrities will never have lives like us. They sell there private soul to the public devil when they become popular in Hollywood, and we judge them (quite hypocritically) as though they are all supposed to be perfect examples of mature adults. I think Lindsey, and many others like her will turn out fine by the time she is in her 40's. Until then, Lindsey will be partying like a 20 something, because she is.... Let her be....

August 6, 2013 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Report abuse

Troll comments are going down. You trolls are gonna have to find another website to post your 'no nooks nellie' nonsense. Better start shopping now, losers.

August 6, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • See ya...

"Oh shut up" troll. Better print all your comments before they are gone. And while you're at it - get a life of your own. Based on what I've seen of you, you need one more than me.

August 6, 2013 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Listen, troll(s)...

On behalf of the normal bloggers here, nobody gives a rat's azz about your hacking problems, or who said what all over the internet about whom, or about the '3 hacking hoes' you constantly whine about. All we care about is that you leave and take your nonsense someplace else. YOU started this with your nonsense, troll. YOU started the fight, and the bloggers have declared war on you. Get used to the fact that the majority of the crap you post here is going to vanish not very long afterward.

To quote one of your own illiterate statements: KAPEESH?

August 6, 2013 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously...

You don't even know WHO you're talking to or WHAT you're talking about, troll. You are more of a train wreck than LiLo. Just shut the eff up, b!tch. You're done here.

August 6, 2013 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alvarez

please come closer so I can spray you with a thick stream of my trouser chili.

August 7, 2013 at 2:06 am | Report abuse |
  27. madmark9999

A life story about a 27 year old? Seriously? How F'd up is your life that they are doing a story on you at 27 and it isn't about good things. Why does anyone care about this anyway? She is one of a million actors and actresses out there. This one can't handle fame, move on. Find another. She isn't the prettiest thing on earth, definitely not the most talented; she is just a train wreck that everyone wants to watch. If not for the crotch shots without panties, the drunken photos, the stupid acts, she would have faded away a long time ago. Sad state entertainment is in these days.

August 6, 2013 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • madmark9999

And of course she is going on Oprah. The biggest narcissist in the entire world. Who starts a magazine and only puts pictures of herself on the cover? Seriously? Can you possibly be more fake and more superficial than Oprah? I don't think so and I hope I never meet someone who is. Oprah makes a fortune off playing to the lowest common denominator.

August 6, 2013 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  28. God Almighty

How many days sober is it now, Lins, 7? Keep up the good work. I'm watching.

August 6, 2013 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  29. jj

Who wants to watch an eight part series about this person? I don't want to hear her name ever again!

August 6, 2013 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  30. Rebecca

ooops........ meant to say Drug addict no talent hack!

August 6, 2013 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  31. Rebecca

Oprah has sunk to an all time low interviewing this no drug addict talent hack! She can't be that desperate for money and attention can she??

August 6, 2013 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  32. jujubeans

" looking solemn and contemplative in her prison-jumpsuit-orange dress and polka-dot pumps". Was she wearing a bra?

August 5, 2013 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • big richard

I hear she wasn't and it must have been really cold in their because her nips were hard as rocks.

August 5, 2013 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  33. The Lone Stranger

Oprah has really sunk.

August 5, 2013 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Essie

You wish that you could be the gum under Oprah's shoe, "Lone Stranger!!" That's what she does...Interviews!! -Don't shoot the messenger!
      -Kudos on landing that interview, Ms. OPRAH! ;)

August 6, 2013 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  34. Sickamundo

Correctamundo - I am not a real dating service.

August 6, 2013 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  35. Report abuse

BRING IT, B-YOTCH.

August 6, 2013 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Phil

REEEALLY!?!?!?!?!?! No way!!! Wow, I'm heading there right now. Thanks for your broken English post...it has changed my life!

August 6, 2013 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |