While you were working ...
July 31st, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Now that Selena Gomez has taken over JAY Z's No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200 chart, we wonder if she's also in the market for a hypen ... Oh, and fun fact: "Stars Dance" is her first No. 1 album. [Billboard]
  • If you believe the tongues wagging today, Simon Cowell is having his first child with his friend-turned-romantic partner Lauren Silverman, a New York socialite who's technically still married to her very wealthy husband - who's also Cowell's friend. [E!]
  • "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" is making a comeback. The Style network has enlisted Nick Cannon to host a revived version of the series that brought us champagne wishes and caviar dreams. [Style Network's Twitter]
  • To those of you who've offered your "love and support" to Teresa Giudice as she faces fraud charges, the New Jersey "Housewife" wishes she could "hug you all right now." [Teresa Giudice's Twitter]
  • Oh man, this gives us the sads: Jeremy Renner is offering a $5,000 reward to the person who finds his lost French Bulldog, Hemi. [Facebook]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Earl Biro

Surprisingly revealing many many thanks, I do think your readers may well want further blog posts such as this carry on the great do the job.

October 13, 2013 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ddddvvv6778

OH ! Unbelievable… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.fghh

August 2, 2013 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. tracie

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH EATING YOUR OWN POOOP!

August 2, 2013 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  4. Luke Skyblogger

This one time...I kissed my sister.

August 1, 2013 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Tea party patriots take their sisters out on dates. They drink Everclear from a mason jar then boink them.

August 1, 2013 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. Blog Wars: A New Hope

From the looks of it, the Bloggers appear to be winning the battle the last few days. The Hacker Trolls are being suppressed for the most part. Just need to keep chipping away at the Dating Site Spammer. That f-ckwad troll who goes by Observer seems to be taking a break as well.

Good day, folks. Keep up the fight.

August 1, 2013 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  6. tracie

OK I REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE BECAUSE THOSE GIRLS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE TAKING A DUMP ON STAGE!

August 1, 2013 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  7. Peace ☮

Simon Cowell's friends wife? Good friends, I'm guessing.
    I can't believe it's August already. This summer is going by too quick! :(

August 1, 2013 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning all you crazy kids! Morning Peace. Eih! I don't care how much money or influence that Simon Cowell has, I find him to be one of the most undesirable guys out there. Real nice how he hooked up with his friend's wife, even though they had split up. Classy. Yeah, where has the summer gone? I work so much that I haven't had time to enjoy it. Kind of sad. I still have a month, though. I'd better get busy. lol... Have a great day everybody!

August 1, 2013 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Morning Sadie! Eih...I hear ya..."EIH"! Lmao!

August 1, 2013 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  8. Selena...

is a hot little box. Snack time!

August 1, 2013 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |