Kristen Stewart flips out on paparazzi
July 31st, 2013

Kristen Stewart flips out on paparazzi

Justin Bieber, Alec Baldwin, Kanye West and Kristen Stewart can now swap paparazzi war stories, as the former "Twilight" star is the latest to have a face-off with a photographer.

The 23-year-old actress was caught on video going off on a photog in Los Angeles on Tuesday, telling her foe that they don't "deserve to breathe the same air" that she does.

Stewart was standing behind a gate apparently waiting for a ride, and was not pleased to see the camera guy. (You can check out the video on TMZ.com.)

"Why are you saying f*** off?" he asked her, to which she curtly replied, "because you're a piece of s*** and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The pap apparently needed clarification, as he asked Stewart, "who's the piece of s***"?

Stewart helpfully responded, "you are, you f*** face."

Although that didn't deter the guy - he continued to ask her why she was saying such things, and whether she's still back with her former co-star, Robert Pattinson - Stewart stopped responding.

It's not the first time the actress has expressed her dislike for paparazzi. She told Elle magazine in 2010 that the attention from photographers has made her life "insane."

"People say that I’m miserable all the time. It’s not that I’m miserable, it’s just that somebody’s yelling at me,” she said. “I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying ... the photographers, they’re vicious. They’re mean. They’re like thugs. I don’t event want to drive around by myself anymore. It’s [expletive] dangerous.”

Filed under: Celebrities • Kristen Stewart

« Previous entry
  1. the 5am hair rollers look

bimbo lesbian twerks off when she's sees me like that what can I do...then she forwards it to everyone...

like who has not done this song and dance before....DOC HER

August 29, 2013 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Antonius Colts

Celebrities do this wrong. Here's what Kristin and everyone else needs to do. Get yourself one photographer and have them follow you around and photograph you. Then send that photographer to the magazines and have him sell the pictures and you take a cut together.

This will do two things. First, it will cause the other guys to not get the best pictures and make it so their photos are worthless. Second, it will saturate the papers with available photos of you so that your photos become worthless.

Then nobody is following you, nobody is ambushing you, no crowd of photographers want your shot. Just you and your one photographer. The trick, of course, is that you have to let that photographer take pictures of you even at your worst. But regardless, one you approve of is better than twenty you don't.

August 29, 2013 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Like i don't have those pics

if I am having s0x with a 24 yr old ...I would look much different.....the 5am game is too get the bimbo who is doing nothing all day but watching me....after all of this she maybe in love with me....she might be a lesbian after all

August 29, 2013 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Ashley

I'm not a celeb but i would have told him the same damn thing! He not only waited out side the gate to harass her but in another paparazzi incident with the poor girl the same ass hole writes on her truck like a child "I Love Rob" then laughs about it as she drives away. They harass her her and torture her and when she blows up on some idiot her name is slandered all over the place. Tell me that's not messed up.

August 26, 2013 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
  4. Big Toad

What's that I hear? It's another career going into the toilet! Wonder if she's found another family to wreck yet?

August 20, 2013 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. JIM

Let's all be honest. None of us would like to have the Pazz up our A$$ all the time. Theses slimballs will do anything to a pic.

August 8, 2013 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

And it's pretty obvious that they try to annoy celebrities to the point where they would say something like that to them, so they can turn getting a photo into "creating a news story". The guy she abused must be feeling pretty good about now I would say. And she prolly feels like sh!t. Not really fair is it.

August 8, 2013 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Troof & Konsekwences

Our false idols are coming down. Their *star* positions in our culture are no longer as esteemed, and they are being mocked more and more as we increasingly experience needs unmet at a deeper level. It is no longer appropriate nor respectable to take so much and give back so little.

The Papa seems to be playing a sort of court jester role. We love the jester because he points out the absurdity of the King's self-importance. It's not hard to see this as a modern day King/Fool parallel.

August 20, 2013 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Wife

She should lucky in general

August 7, 2013 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  7. Stella Smith

Kristen Stewart is perfect actress to play Anastasia Steele in Fifty shades of Grey movie

August 7, 2013 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
    • marie

Are you on CRACK?? She will be awful playing Steele on Fifty Shades of Grey. She can barely speak in a complete sentence without "um, umm" or pause in her wording. She has no facial expressions whatsoever. I am a twilight fan, but as far as her playing that....yeah right....NOT

December 2, 2013 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Drew

Oh boo hoo Kristen. You're a crappy actor, you should be lucky anyone gives a crap about you enough to take your picture. Wahhhh, I make millions of dollars and people are taking my picture. Woe is me, woe is me.

August 6, 2013 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  9. Catherine

So many people out here STILL believe that those cheating photos were a staged stunt put on by either Robert and/or Kristen. They have supposedly LET US ALL DOWN because of their own selfish, Hollywood publicity stunts THAT THEY SUPPOSEDLY CONTINUE – despite all this crap that has been so unfair to them both, for over a year and counting. How many things can we blame on them?!!

It would be almost IMPOSSIBLE for Hollywood's incessant harrassment NOT to have contributed to the apparent end of their romantic relationship.

We have all SEEN both of them BOTH be SO MISTREATED by these gossip rags & paps over the years, not just through these publicity scandals. I swear, some of these 'fake stunt' websites are being run by Hollywood gossip rags, themselves.

We NEED to set things straight, Ladies... The MAJORITY of Hollywood's stories ALL the way up until now have been outright LIES because they are TRYING to get Kris or Rob to 'say something' – because if they can get them to correct what's being said about them, that's more REAL fodder for them to twist around for us, which equals even MORE money for them.

Search: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot. I just got done putting up a condensed SUMMARY about all of this right up at the top so you don't have to search around for it.

August 4, 2013 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Midge

ugh me too-liars are controllers...can't do it.

August 2, 2013 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Soul

Hey Kristen?
    Its called the other side of fricking famous. When your famous, you are going to have crap heads telling you bull crap lies every where you go. Grow the heck up.

August 2, 2013 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Nah, Cup of A at best...

I've seen 'em and they're tiny but nice. One of 'em fits right in your hand.

August 2, 2013 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Cup of C

Pretty much yes....05 just takes the stage and daz how we get No Nooks...

August 2, 2013 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Meh

She gets paid to play "pretend"...shut up and suck it up

August 2, 2013 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Yep

With my hands I would like too squish his belly

August 2, 2013 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  16. PiXiE

WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY AT THE MOMENT....

August 2, 2013 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  17. M.A.P.

I know how she feels, just the other day I was using a gas station rest room to dispose of some human waste, and the toilet wouldn'T flush. Well, to my shock the paparazzi came pushing in and took like 3-4 photos of my creation! Next thing you know my poo is all over the cover of US weekly!

August 2, 2013 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
  18. 6001

all is clear except for this one.

August 1, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Eryk

Frankly the paparazzi are just doing their jobs. Kristen was right in her own way though. If you think about it, you'd might flip out on somebody that was asking stupid question after stupid question. Personally i beleive that he asked for everything she said. Hence ( the paparazzi's job). They are both in the wrong, either both right. Don't think that you can hoestly have it both way.

August 1, 2013 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Soul

Actually Sir or Ma'am
      Kristen has been on the runway for many many years now. She should know already, that parazz is the news, and the news wants to know for the people. If Kristen can't accept that the fact she has people who hate her and love her. Then she doesn't need to be on the spotlight. That's the two sided coin of Fame. You will have haters and lovers and attractors.

August 2, 2013 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Agreed

She will have too deal with the good and the bad coming her way.

August 2, 2013 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  20. twilighted57

Flipped out? Not even close. For a dose of the truth about this incident see Kristen Stewart Unloads on a Paparazzi: You Go Girl! at http://wp.me/s2JqVX-a

August 1, 2013 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Meh

shut up you worthless hack

August 1, 2013 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  22. Oh, Cry Me A River

Boo hoo! That comes with the territory, honey. We all have something that we don't like about our job. That's tough! You knew what you were getting into before you became an actress. I don't pity you.

August 1, 2013 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
    • fan of Kristen

really she was 9 years old when she became an actress. how about we send 20 or so papz your way and let them follow you all day and call you names everyday for lets see for the next week or so. how would you like that.

August 1, 2013 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • fan of Kristen's nudity

right on, girl.

August 1, 2013 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Makena

Why did you want to become famous then? Wow

July 31, 2013 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ann

because she enjoys acting and making movies. Not being stalked. Wow.

July 31, 2013 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dor

The Paparazzi are jerks, and need to leave her alone! I do not agree with the language but I do not blame her! I would loose it too if they followed me around looking for dirt all the time. Being famous does not include jerks hounding you all the time, that is how they killed Lady Diana!!

July 31, 2013 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Karamarika

She chose a job that she knew involved people wanting to take her picture and film her – in public, mind you – at any time. If she no longer wants that lifestyle then she can quit acting. It is that simple. That is why they pay her the big bucks so deal with it and shut up.

August 1, 2013 at 4:27 am | Report abuse |
    • vikkk

I think the point ia to act, not just 'get famous'

August 2, 2013 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  24. lisa7777

I'm sure being followed would get old fast. But being insanely overpaid for looking bored on camera I'm sure doesn't.

July 31, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  25. lisa7777

She won't have to worry too much longer since her 15 minutes are just about over. Then she will be on drugs due to lack of attention.

July 31, 2013 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ashley11

15 minutes? You clearly don't know anything about her and how many movies she's actually been in since she was little. Even if she wasn't in Twilight she still would be a fabulous actress.

July 31, 2013 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • walkingeagle069

well Lisa,.. at least this stunningly Beautiful young woman's 15 minutes... Did Come... your 15 minutes will come when you Take Fertility Drugs, get artificially inseminated, and have A Litter of 9 mentally handicapped children, since half of the Genes will be yours.

August 1, 2013 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  26. bob jones

She was caught dumpster diving.........................Kristen Stewart and Casey Anthony look like twins

July 31, 2013 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Tina

"I don’t event want to drive around by myself anymore. It’s [expletive] dangerous.”

event?

July 31, 2013 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Diane

If they are going to write this story, they need to go back to school and learn how to spell! So many spelling mistakes you can't miss. Don't they have spell check?

July 31, 2013 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Ms V

I luv KStew! All paps should get a life!

July 31, 2013 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diane

I agree Ms V. After a while you would surely get tired of every where you go having Paparazzi's following you every where. I mean they get right up in your face, not one but several at one time! Some of you writing don't even make sense. Some of you are a lot of haters but still they have no right to do this. Some of these name callings are I think are your own. Everybody has problems. If you are normal then you ain't right. The normal is crazy so we all fit in.

July 31, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Diane...your statement started out ok, but then fizzled out into babbling nonsense. What the heck were you even trying to say? Blah blah blah...

July 31, 2013 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • anglofaxin

Smear

August 18, 2013 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
  30. Constantine19901662

Shes got a big mouth and shes a lame actress but shes really hot!!

July 31, 2013 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  31. symone says

it's not that i completely lack sympathy when i say that she choose this profession and absolutely 100% knew what it entailed. papps aren't new, they are a part of the game, and were way before they hounded princess diana to her death. this is in the job description but i bet you didn't read it because you were too busy signing on the dotted line, so you could grab the brass ring.

if you don't want the attention, go get another job. or maybe figure out how to wait for a ride without standing outside where the hated 'razzi can snap you. disingenuous if not down right dumb.

but nobody loves a whiner, except those who love to laugh at whiners. so, either suck it up and smile for the cameras, or maybe get a job as a muppet-handler, after all, mobody ever sees those guys.

July 31, 2013 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mo San

she will have too suck up what she dishes out....OTHERWISE VOTED: IGNORABLE

July 31, 2013 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • everybody loves a whiner....that's why the hacker troll keeps coming back

July 31, 2013 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ang

I don't buy into the whole "she signed up for this" argument. I live in Hollywood so I see first hand how papparazzi are thugs and will do anything to get a reaction. I've seen them cause car accidents, I've seen them say really vicious things and I think their actions are sometimes criminal and they have immunity because they are doing their job in a public place. I'll never understand why more restraining orders aren't issued and why Los Angeles can't have anti harassment laws. Kristin Stewart can do absolutely nothing except sit there and take it. How would you respond?

July 31, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • twilighted57

Having to leave your profession because a bunch of paparazzi dogs hound you in the name of giving fans access to every detail of the personal lives of celebrities is a bunch of bull. Why don't the paparazzi find another profession and the so-called fans get a life uinstead of living off the lives of others. The gossip rags and their pack of paparazzi dogs need to be muzzled and put down. They spew lies, hate, and gossip for fun and profit and make people stupid. See more of the lying tabloids at work at http://wp.me/p2JqVX-AZ

July 31, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diane

I so agree with you Ang and twilighted57.

July 31, 2013 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ann

She "signed up" to be an actress, not have a POS pap snap private photos of her and wait for her around every corner. Famous people DESERVE privacy as well. They did NOT owe us anything. Just as Princess Diana did not ask them to chase her down, until she died. Get a clue.

July 31, 2013 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Karamarika

Paparazzi are what make celebrities famous. They keep them in the news and in the forefront of the public eye, which helps to make them more successful. All the have to do is be polite and get on with their day. These celebrities constantly go places where they *know* they will be photographed because they want the attention. Just like you know that long hours come with being a doctor and the risk of death or injury comes with being in the army, you know that getting your picture taken comes along with being in the entertainment industry. Deal with it and suck it up. Don't whine about losing the privacy that you signed away willingly and knowingly.

August 1, 2013 at 4:44 am | Report abuse |
  32. Måd

Most of the aggressive paparazzi could use a good solid beating. And this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly like Biebs, Baldwin, Yeezy, or KStew.

July 31, 2013 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  33. Scots

kristen is right its dangerous out there with the papparazzi, looked what they did to Princess Diana! I feel people should be protected from these slim balls who go to far with following stars around. Should be a law passed.
    Best thing I wish Kristen would do is don't fuel them don't say a word just smile keep walking!!

July 31, 2013 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  34. Peace ☮

F-face...lol...haven't heard that one in awhile. :o

July 31, 2013 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

I like the statement that "they don't "deserve to breathe the same air" that she does. She seems to have a pretty high opinion of herself, to say the least. I know the paparazzi can be brutal, but she wanted fame. If your name isn't out there, means nobody wants to hear about you anymore. Why anybody would want to know anything more about her is beyond me anyway. F-face was a good one, too. Classy.

July 31, 2013 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

F-face should be our name for that face she makes all the time in movies I think. You know, it'd be like " there she goes making that f-face agian" lol.

July 31, 2013 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

That was a good one, Triumph, and so very true. Made me chuckle.

July 31, 2013 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey Sadie & Triumph! I like that idea, mister!
      @no sweetie, Is 9-1-12, or close to that date, anything special to you?

July 31, 2013 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Peace! Glad I could make you two laugh a bit. She certainly does seem to have a very lofty opinion of herself. Pelting her with my dung should rectify that.

July 31, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Triumph, You always manage to make me grin!

July 31, 2013 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Måd

Hi Sadie, good to see you too.

@Peace, yeah I should be sticking around.

@lol,

Mobile site=blue

Full site=black

July 31, 2013 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Mad, Ya still dj'g? If so, how's that going? Glad you're gonna stick around! :) School...how much longer?

July 31, 2013 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Måd

Still DJing though I'm getting more into the production side of things lately. Think there's only a couple more semesters left. It'll be nice to finally get my degree.

July 31, 2013 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Good for you on both! I would ask about the degree, but seems how where we are...it's up to you if ya want to answer. ;)

July 31, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Måd

It's in audio production. I've said too much, they're probably already hacking me. :P

July 31, 2013 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Again Mad, proud of ya! Hacking, lol, some things never change!

July 31, 2013 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  35. bennytopa

Reblogged this on Bennytopa's Mirror.

July 31, 2013 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  36. Peace ☮

Peace 50...nice name! The dog will probably eat it. Ya know, like homework.

July 31, 2013 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  37. porgie tirebiter

That joke is so old the last time I heard it I fell off my dinosaur, and THAT joke is old too.

July 31, 2013 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Henna

Um, if anyone needs to up their dosage it's you. (There are resources on the internet that you can look into as well, if money is a problem there are facilities that will charge you using a sliding fee scale). Just saying, look into it.

July 31, 2013 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Henna

By the way, "you're" not "your".

July 31, 2013 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Marco

Who are you replying too, Henna?

July 31, 2013 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  41. anglofaxin

What way would that be by?

August 18, 2013 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  42. Jessica Kincaid

Could you repeat that in English, please??? I didn't understand a word that you were saying.

July 31, 2013 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  43. llindy

??

July 31, 2013 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  44. "a handsome black man"?

You're right, unbelievable.

August 1, 2013 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  45. walkingeagle069

Alvarez – yeah, that's a great idea because your neighbor's house is just within range of your Ankle Bracelet ! of course your P.O. is still going to bust you for it,.. since that's why on House Arrest in the first place.... but still, could you post "crappin' in the Koi Pond" on YouTube ?... ya' never know, it could go Viral !

August 1, 2013 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  46. Alvarez

I'll give it a try. In the meantime, please excuse me while I attempt to deposit a massive poop in my neighbor's mailbox.

August 2, 2013 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Alvarez

No TP. I have a large white furry cat.

August 2, 2013 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |