Today's news you might've missed:
- Loretta Lynn fans are offering their support to the country legend as she suffers a heartbreaking loss. The singer's oldest daughter has died. [LorettaLynn.com]
- First Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev break-up, and now Torrey DeVito and Paul Wesley are reportedly headed for divorce. If we were on "The Vampire Diaries," we'd think very, very carefully before starting a relationship with a co-worker. [People]
- We can't say we're totally sold on this Justin Timberlake song, "Take Back the Night," just yet, but we'd definitely like to party with him. Check out his video for his latest single, you'll see what we mean:
- You don't have to be a "Breaking Bad" fan to appreciate the beauty of this trailer for the last eight episodes. But if you are a "Breaking" addict, what do you think this clip is hinting we should expect? Also: note the lack of Bryan Cranston's Walter White.
- Katy Perry blames her breasts for all of those rumors that she was dating Robert Pattinson after he broke up with Kristen Stewart. She ended up sending the former "Twilight" actress a text message reassuring her that she wasn't moving in on her ex: "I know you've seen all this stuff, but you know I would never disrespect you. I'm not that person. I'm just trying to be a friend to him, but it is unfortunate that I do have a set of t***." [Glamour]