While you were working ...
July 30th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Loretta Lynn fans are offering their support to the country legend as she suffers a heartbreaking loss. The singer's oldest daughter has died. [LorettaLynn.com]
  • First Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev break-up, and now Torrey DeVito and Paul Wesley are reportedly headed for divorce. If we were on "The Vampire Diaries," we'd think very, very carefully before starting a relationship with a co-worker. [People]
  • We can't say we're totally sold on this Justin Timberlake song, "Take Back the Night," just yet, but we'd definitely like to party with him. Check out his video for his latest single, you'll see what we mean:
  • You don't have to be a "Breaking Bad" fan to appreciate the beauty of this trailer for the last eight episodes. But if you are a "Breaking" addict, what do you think this clip is hinting we should expect? Also: note the lack of Bryan Cranston's Walter White.
  • Katy Perry blames her breasts for all of those rumors that she was dating Robert Pattinson after he broke up with Kristen Stewart. She ended up sending the former "Twilight" actress a text message reassuring her that she wasn't moving in on her ex: "I know you've seen all this stuff, but you know I would never disrespect you. I'm not that person. I'm just trying to be a friend to him, but it is unfortunate that I do have a set of t***." [Glamour]

Filed under: While you were working

1. dfgdfgdgdfg

OH ! Unbelievable… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. f g gsdfg

August 1, 2013 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  2. watch and c

A certain handle is back and the blogs will clean up. The spamming will disappear. Get my drift

July 31, 2013 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Måd

Most of the paparazzi could use a good solid beating. And this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly like Biebs, Baldwin, Yeezy, or KStew. Get a real journalism job, bums.

July 31, 2013 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  4. Midge

I have never had the pleasure of seeing or touching a penis, and I'm almost 50! :(

July 31, 2013 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Oh, sorry to hear that Midge. Sometimes a good penis is "hard" to find. Just keep looking. There is one out there that is just right for you.
      You're welcome, Repugnant. lol...

July 31, 2013 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

If you ever get desperate just go down to your local county jail and ask for a private meeting with one of the inmates so you can handle a real mansteak before you die.

August 2, 2013 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  5. Repugnant

The word for today is 'penis.' Everybody use the word of the day in at least one comment. Thank you.

July 31, 2013 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  6. Loretta gets his you know what going...what's your excuse?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

July 31, 2013 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  7. Peace ☮

Katy Perry is a girl, she's supposed to have a "set". Actually, she should get gagas dress, I think she'd look much nicer in it than gaga does.

July 31, 2013 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning all! Morning, Peace. Why would she blame her boobs for rumors about a fling with Robert Pattinson, though? That was kind of a strange comment . If she was trying to be his friend, what difference does it make that she has boobs or not? Just kind of weird. I saw her in an interview recently. She seems like a pretty down to earth girl, which kind of surprised me. No wonder Sokman likes her so much. lol.. (just for you, Sokman!) That Gaga dress is kind of hideous, though. It would definitely look better on Katy. She would at least fill it out. I see that Mandira hasn't taken care of this troll business yet. I am shocked! lol... She seemed so sincere, and on the hunt for these trolls. I was sure they would be in jail by now. I'm still laughing on that one. You trolls, and your sense of humor. Have a good day everybody!

July 31, 2013 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Unfortunate is not a word I would use in a sentence referring to Katy's "set of t***". Glorious would be more like it.

July 31, 2013 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey Triumph! How ya doing? Been a while. Glorious, huh? Ah yes, boys and their toys. lol..

July 31, 2013 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hi Sadie! I'm doing just fine. Yep I say glorious. Can't help it. Us men love a nice set of b(o)(o)bs.

July 31, 2013 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  8. M.A.P.

JAIL ROBIN THICKE FOR HIS ANTI-WOMAN RAPE ANTHEM. He can say whatever he wants about the song's secret meaning for him and his wife, but the lyrics are VERY clear for young impressionable men all across the world hearing lyrics "I know she wants it" "good girl" etc are basically saying, any atractive woman wants to be raped. JAIL HIM!

July 31, 2013 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  9. M.A.P.

Oh god when will Justin Timberlake just dosappear. Is anyone even a fan of him anymore? He's a pretentious wannabe from the Mickey Mouse club who thinks he has artistic cred. HE WAS IS N-SYNC FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!! HE DATED BRITNEY SPEARS AND MAKES CRAPPY CRAPPY WANNABE MICHAEL JACKSON SONGS!!! He sh!ts me up the wall.

July 31, 2013 at 4:17 am | Report abuse |
    • AnotherWanBuysTheTrust

Where have you been? He suddenly stopped sucking after he appeared on SNL 7 years ago.

July 31, 2013 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I am aware of his "breakthrough" on SNL and i see it as a totally 100% marketing ploy – nothing genuine about him as an artist whatsoever. He is a child star, like one those poor mon-keys forced to dance, now he doesn't know what else he can do. Cry Me a River was a good song, but Se-xy back, and everything since is just pretentious to the MAX!

August 2, 2013 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  10. Allison

Best wishes and prayers for you in these hard times, Loretta. God bless you. May you find comfort for your grief knowing you are a great mother to a great family and while hardships befall us all, we are grateful for the relationships we've enjoyed and strive for strength to endure inevitable losses.

July 30, 2013 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  11. WHAT!?

What the hell are you talking about!?

July 31, 2013 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |