Evan Rachel Wood welcomes a 'beautiful boy'
July 30th, 2013

Evan Rachel Wood welcomes a 'beautiful boy'

If you follow Evan Rachel Wood and her husband, actor Jamie Bell, on Twitter, you know they've been having a total lovefest.

The couple, who will celebrate their first wedding anniversary in October, are now the proud parents of a baby boy.

Wood, 25, tweeted the news on Monday. "Song of the day, 'beautiful boy,'" she posted, giving a nod to John Lennon. Wood's rep confirmed to CNN that both the parents and the baby are doing well.

Bell ("The Adventures of Tintin"; "Billy Elliot") couldn't contain his excitement.

"Wow! What a day. Evan you are my warrior!" he tweeted to his wife on Monday. "You never cease to amaze. Thank you for birthing our son so naturally & peacefully. You did it!"

"And you are mine," Wood replied with a smile. "(T)hank you for being there and helping me through it. I love you both more than words can say."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Elouise Errico

I have really learned some new things through your blog post. One more thing to I have recognized is that in most cases, FSBO sellers are going to reject anyone. Remember, they can prefer not to ever use your products and services. But if an individual maintain a comfortable, professional relationship, offering help and remaining in contact for about four to five weeks, you will usually have the capacity to win interviews. From there, a house listing follows. Thank you

August 15, 2013 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Rachel Bologna

daz all it is....

August 1, 2013 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  3. bvnvbngfhy8

OH ! Unbelievable… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gsdgf

August 1, 2013 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  4. berhvdn434

… Unbelievable…… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~ ~ BlàckWhīteHub.Ç /o/ м~~ They told me it is a Specialist black white dating for black & white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find interracial singles from Brooklyn, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try.cvncvn

August 1, 2013 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  5. Meh

Great...another female pumped out another little wriggling taxpayer...swell

July 31, 2013 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Hacker Troll

I'm so busy whining about three hacking hoes and demanding that you print all my comments, or to doc her that I just don't have time for penis.

July 31, 2013 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  7. my PEN IS large and full of ink

July 31, 2013 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  8. Eliot Spitzer

When I look at that photo, I feel a stirring in my anthony weiner.

July 30, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  9. The Fonz

makes my nips stand erect...please do not tell anyone...thank you

July 30, 2013 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mature Adult Comment

That beautiful blonde chick makes my peepee stand at attention!

July 30, 2013 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |