Today's news you might've missed:
- Jennifer Aniston is in no rush to become Mrs. Justin Theroux, but it's not because she's second-guessing her engagement. The 44-year-old actress has said that she and her husband-to-be are simply waiting for "the perfect moment," one that doesn't feel rushed. Besides, she's said, "we already feel married." [People]
- After taking time off last fall to take care of her ailing pup, Fiona Apple is ready to get back on the road. The musician is teaming up with Blake Mills for a tour that will kick off in October. [Consequence of Sound]
- Enjoying "Under the Dome"? Then great news: CBS has renewed it for a second season, slated to arrive in summer 2014. [CBS]
- Here's another celebrity pair who has a wedding in their future: "Teen Wolf" star Tyler Posey, 21, has popped the question to his girlfriend of 10 years, a makeup artist named Seana Gorlick. "I've been wanting to ask her to marry me for years now, and I finally did it," Posey said. We didn't think it was possible to melt from preciousness, but, here we are. [Us Weekly]
- Selena Gomez celebrated turning 21 with belly dancers, tarot card readers, Moroccan food, a three-tiered chocolate cake ... and, rumors suggest, a sleepover at Justin Bieber's house. [E!]
- There's at least one positive review of Lindsay Lohan's "The Canyons," which you can read here: [Variety]
- Which one of Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriends would you say probably thinks this performance is about them?