While you were working ...
July 26th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• James Gandolfini's legacy lives on with one of his last projects, "Enough Said." The drama, which also stars Julia Louis-Dreyfus, is set to open in select theaters on September 20 - and the first photos from the movie have been posted online. [Enough Said's Facebook]
  • We're sending healthy vibes Frank Ocean's way today. The singer's Australian tour has been canceled due to a torn vocal cord. Ouch! [RS]
  • Nicki Minaj is probably deluged with marriage proposals on a regular basis, but this one comes from a famous peer. DJ Khaled appeared on MTV with a very special offer for the singer/rapper: [MTV]
  • Kristen Wiig might be somewhere turning up "Single Ladies" right now, considering that she's said to be one herself. Word has it the "Girl Most Likely" actress has split up with rocker boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti. [People]
  • Miley Cyrus is wearing nothing but her birthday suit on these new Marc Jacobs T-shirts that promote skin health. [WWD]
  • We would've given Selena Gomez mucho bonus points if, instead of saying on "Good Morning America" that she'll "always care" about Justin Bieber, she had broken out into a rendition of "I Will Always Love You." Maybe next time. [USA Today]
  • Our concern for this "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie is mounting, guys. Rumors suggest that Garrett Hedlund is the latest actor to say "no thanks" to the role of Christian Grey. [Us Weekly]
  • ICYMI: Check out the trailer for the upcoming TLC biopic, "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story":

Filed under: While you were working

1. FLq0SE6af

192395 702962Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I would like to place in writing in this way moreover – taking time and actual effort to create a very good article but what / things I say I procrastinate alot and also no indicates apparently get something done. 878997

August 5, 2013 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Måd

Hi Peace and Sadie. Wow, it's been awhile since I was here. Things still somewhat crazy I see. Last thing I remember was the failed offensive by the mods. Did I miss much?

July 29, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chelsea

The Mods went on the offensive, but the Rockers managed to hold them off.

July 29, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Lol

Observer. You seem to know a lot about real "made up" women. You are not referring to your blow up doll, are you? She's as probably as real as you could get next to. Lmao.

July 29, 2013 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Observer

Ha! Looks as if the usual kitty-cats that inhabit this blog are raising the hairs on their collective backs and puffing their tails in response to a REAL woman, doing a REAL job, with REAL responsability, having REAL power, cleaning up this blog after their FAKE and truly pathetic "Hit the Abuse button!" crusade ultimately did nothing! Thanks, Mandy!

Hahahaha! Talk about catty! What a way to treat someone who came in to explain and apologize! No wonder this blog turned into what it did!

July 29, 2013 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • He's back

Bite us, Observer. You haven't been here, and don't know how bad it got. If you believe that bs that Mandira dished out, then you are even stupider than I thought. For all we know, you are the mandy troll. Funny how you just happened to pop again. Go back to the food blog where you belong.

July 29, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

I think observer is Mandira. Maybe he is the nonsense troll aka Mandy, too. He really like to irritate ppl. Drop off the face of the planet again, would you, observer, Mandira, or jerk troll, whatever you are going by this week.

July 29, 2013 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Officer I. Gotcha, Internet Grammar Police

You spelled 'responsibility' wrong, Observer...

July 29, 2013 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

Oh noes! Do we have our panties in a bunch now? Did someone disrupt your "Hey Gurlz, Let's go to a casino!" "Have a FABULOUS weekend!" typical, boring housewife drivel?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I salute you, Trolls! I SALUTE YOU!

Carry on your good work!

July 29, 2013 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Go suck a Pliny, Observer

July 29, 2013 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Måd

Report abuse crusades are actually kind of fun once you realize that clearing cookies let's you report an unlimited amount of times

July 29, 2013 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

Oh, hey! Just wanted to say "GOOD JOB!" and give you all the big Thumbs Up! for "Reporting" the INEXCUSABLE and HIGHLY OFFENSIVE dating sites and leaving the Anti-Jewish posts! You're all as observant as you are socially adept! By the way, Internet Grammar Police, the was a SPELLING error, not a GRAMMAR error. You must be confused by all the sugar you've ingested, sitting on the couch watching Oprah and eating bon-bons while your husband is out earning money for your household. Again, GOOD JOB!

July 29, 2013 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Måd

Haha. What'd you guys do to Observer while I was gone? He sounds like a hysterical little girl now.

July 29, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

What did they do to me? Ha! That's a good one! None of these broads could TOUCH me if they tried! Between their cankles and stubby little chocolate covered fingers they couldn't waddle close enough to me to even have an effect!

July 29, 2013 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hey, Observer...

Go suck some more co<k, you kum-guzzling troll twit. Did somebody sh!t on your Coco-Puffs this morning? Y U so mad?

July 29, 2013 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Måd

I don't know, man. You seem pretty upset.

July 29, 2013 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Is the Mandy/annonymous hacker REALLY gone?! OMG OMGOMG!!!

July 31, 2013 at 5:02 am | Report abuse |
  5. palintwit

Q: How can you tell when a tea party patriot is s*xually aroused?
    A: His size 34 clown shoes are flapping wildly up and down.

July 29, 2013 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Peace ☮

So that's quite a ring DJK offered NM. Did she accept that offer?
    How was everyone's w/e? It was pretty quiet around here. It was so cold here yester, it seemed like late fall.
    Have a good Mon all! :)

July 29, 2013 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  7. ※Sadie※

Good Monday morning everyone! First to CNN: I did your job for you this weekend, and monitored the blog. I hope somewhere on your end, you can see how many abuse reports there were. I kept the nonsense troll and the dating sites wiped out on the blog from this wyww to the last wyww. Now, I see our little Mandy troll has reappeared. Darn, I guess they haven't caught them in Bangladesh yet. lol... (yeah, that was a good one!) I just want to let "Mandy" know, that I, for one, will be watching. Please folks, hit that abuse button. I can't be here all day during the week. I know, too, that I am not the only person who posts from a computer. I need a lot of backup help to keep the blog clean from the Mandy troll and the dating sites. I've done what I can, so I need some help. I have found that it takes 5 reports of abuse. I ususally do the three abuses (until there is no option to click on), then come back an hour later, and start over. The abuse option will reappear then and that usually takes care of the troll post. If CNN won't monitor this blog, then we will have to do it. Sick of Mandy and the dating sites? HIT ABUSE EVERYTIME YOU SEE ONE! Let's keep this blog free of them. So Mandy, I will be back to finish off your comment in about an hour. And I will not say this in code (still laughing at that one!), your days are numbered on this blog. Either post like a normal human being, or feel the pain of that abuse button everytime you post. Let's keep the blog clean of trolls and dating sites. This has been my public service announcement for today.
    I hope everyone has a great week!

July 29, 2013 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Great work Sadie!! I can't believe I have read like, 4 articles and I see 0 MANDY POSTS!!! Very excited and I have also been hitting the report abuse button everytime a new one pops up. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

July 31, 2013 at 5:04 am | Report abuse |
  8. ※Sadie※

Good Sunday morning all! I wonder if the dating sites are getting sick of me yet? Too bad for them it is a rainy weekend here. I just keep checking my laptop, and when one pops up, I start hitting abuse. See everybody, it is possible to get rid of this crap. Just takes a click of the button. I wonder if Mandy will pop back again today? That was simply hilarious yesterday. I am not going to make this my life's mission, so please feel free to go after these idiots, too. Like I said, it is a rainy weekend, so I had a lot of time on my hands. Although, it did give me a grin watching their comments come off the site one by one. They should have never made us mad! lol...

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Enjoy your day!

July 28, 2013 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hi ya Sadie! You forgot to mention that it's downright chilly, too! I had to break out my jacket & jeans today. What a strange July it has been! starrfire said that she, also, has had weird weather her way, too. What about everyone else...normal or strange?
      Hope your all having a good w/e! :)

July 28, 2013 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Observer

HAHAHAHA ! ! !

THAT'S HOW YOU SPENT YOUR WEEKEND ? ! ?

TRULY, TRULY, TRULY PATHETIC ! ! !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! !

July 29, 2013 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Well, Observer, I see you haven't changed a bit. No, I actually did laundry, cleaned my house, caught up on some dvr'd tv., and did a lot of cooking. You know, kind of like what real woman do. The weather sucked, so I vegged out. It doesn't take much to sit and watch tv, with you laptop sitting there, to hit an abuse button. I'm pretty good at multi-tasking. I was trying to prove a point to Cnn, the nonsense troll, and the dating sites. Go back and read some old threads, and you will understand,or not. I don't really care. I do find it ironic that you would just happen to rear your head now, though. Now, I will finish my break, at my job, like real women do. Have a great day, Observer!

July 29, 2013 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

WAIT?! THIS GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!

You were on the blogs ALL WEEKEND doing your Reporting and now YOU'RE DOING IT ON YOUR "BREAK" too...

...and by "Break" I assume you mean "The Oprah Winfrey show will return after these messages."

YOU TRULY ARE PRICELESS...

...and priceless I mean "Pathetic"...

...but you go ahead and fight the good fight...

Just don't forget to fix your hubbie a sammich when he gets home from W-O-R-K as I am sure he'll be hungry from doing his (real) JOB!

BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

July 29, 2013 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anon.

Why do you hate women so much, Observer? Is it 'cuz you can't get one? Must be lonely sitting at home in your basement all the time, masturb8ting to the Disney Channel, huh?

July 29, 2013 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Back Alley BJ

Hey Observer, man to man, from one expert to another - whaddya think tastes better: sweaty/salty d!ck, or greasy/stanky d!ck?

July 29, 2013 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pete's Dragon

Oh goodie, the azzhole troll is back. I'd like to know that, too. Do you hate all women, or just the ones that don't bite everytime you try to annoy them. Looks like you lose again, Observer. Hey, I here your rock calling. Time to go crawl back under it.

July 29, 2013 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trogdor

Well now, you see, this is what happens when the bunch of old birds that have nested hear are rude to someone outside of their little clique. Someone came here offering explanation and was jumped on almost immediately. Sorry, Sade's but you don't own this place and your behavior is just as shameful as the people you try to condemn. I also don't see how you judge outsiders and then ignore sick people like the troll, traci. That's just odd.

July 29, 2013 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Trogdor or Observer or whomever-let me enlighten you. I don't attack the people who post on here, regardless of what they say. If you find it objectionable, then you have that option to report it. My main objection was to make the nonsense, hacker Mandy troll, and the dating site people as mad as they were making everyone on the blog with their relentless posts on each thread. I was also hoping that CNN would see all the abuse reports, maybe keying in on their ip addresses to block them off. It's probably just a couple of people anyway. I, like everyone else, was sick of it. I do not own these blogs, and I laugh at the thought. I'm only one measly person on this blog. I like to read the funny comments, and maybe leave one of my own. I say the more people that post, the merrier. So if my behavior is shameful, as you say, I apologize to my fellow bloggers, but I won't apologize for going after those trolls. Did you notice how many people actually commented today, and how few trolls and dating sites there were. Yeah, we were all sick of it. If CNN doesn't want to clean it up, the rest of us will. As far as that Mandira person goes, it was obviously a troll. I wasn't the only one who commented on that one. I can't believe anyone fell for that one. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. So, Observer, or Mandira, or whomever you will become next, don't try to shame me for being a bad person. You don't even know me.

July 29, 2013 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  9. tracie

OH MY GOD I JUST RAN TO THE TOILET!

July 27, 2013 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ※Sadie※

Good morning everybody! Nicki Minag gets a lot of marriage proposals? Really? I must say that DJ Khaled, at least, has excellent taste in jewelry. Nicki for a wife, well that is questionable.

So to the troll: How ya liking that abuse button now, buddy? I made it my mission last night to report abuse on every troll comment on here from this wyww to the last one, and I did it at least 3 times per comment. It seems that's what it takes to get a post removed. Did you notice that all your lame comments were gone this morning? Well, you wanted to annoy us. Now, I hope I have annoyed you. You started this war with us. You could have just joined in, but you had to be a giant azz, and make everyone mad. So folks out there, it takes 3 hits of abuse on a post to get it removed. I still encourage everyone to send an e-mail to CNN, too. I don't want to be the moderator on this blog. I have better things to do, but last night was the last straw. So troll, now we know how to take you off this blog, especially if CNN won't block you. Again, you could just join in and post like a normal person, or I and everyone else can report you as abuse on a daily basis. Maybe then, they will permanently block you off. Your choice. I'm sure I'm gonna see a million more of your incoherent posts today, but just remember, I do have an abuse button, just like everyone else that posts from a computer. The choice is yours.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Have fun all!

July 27, 2013 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

One more thing on this. I only went after this troll and the dating service posts. So if your post disappeared, that wasn't me. I noticed some Traci posts gone, and a few others. My only intention was to go after them. Must be a few other people on here hitting the abuse button now. Sorry if yours disappeared, though.

July 27, 2013 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mandira Gandeep-Singh

Hello, Marquee bloggers. My apologies for my English. I am not an English speaking person. I am from Bangladesh and I am one of the leads for Information Technology for the Bank of America, Overseas Division. We have been tracking the activities of two recently terminated IT technicians and have pinpointed their online correspondance to these blogs. We apologize for their disruption and assure all of you good people it will end soon. These two offenders were terminated due to having inappropriate materials involving children on their home, as well as their work-related, laptops. They have become full-time Hackers and have sworn retaliation against myself (aka Mandy) and the one site that was allowed to be viewed on their workplace PCs, CNN. Have patience with us, and once again sorry for their actions. We look forward to bringing these two men to justice. Thank you.

July 27, 2013 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Huh! I am not buying this, either. If they worked at Bank of America, why would they troll the Marquee to get back at you? It makes no sense. Nice try, tough. I would actually believe the inappropriate child thing, though. This person must have several screws loose in his tiny brain.

July 27, 2013 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Mandira Gandeep-Singh

Sorry for the confusion. They conduct their correspondance through these blogs. They are trying to gather information on me (and failing). Bloggers reaction to their actions has brought on further retaliation from them towards this site. They post in here but speak in "code" so their conversations seem unintelligable, but I assure you, their nonsense has discernable patterns and we are working on bringing them to justice for their disruptions. Thank you.

July 27, 2013 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Sam I am

Really now. I'm not buying this crap, either. Talking in code, don't you mean jibberish. Exactly, how could they get information about you, a Bank of America employee, from an entertainment blog. Your the lamest troll. Go outside and play. You need to give your little brain a rest.

July 27, 2013 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Mandira Gandeep-Singh

They are not getting information about me from the blogs, they are talking to each other through the blogs. They only turned their attention against the every-day bloggers after they started posting things against them in response. Best thing to do with these fellows is to ignore and/or report them. Thank you.

July 27, 2013 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

"They are trying to gather information on me (and failing). Bloggers reaction to their actions has brought on further retaliation from them towards this site. They post in here but speak in "code" so their conversations seem unintelligable, but I assure you, their nonsense has discernable patterns and we are working on bringing them to justice for their disruptions." These are your exact words, right? Bull Crap, I say. Who do you think you are fooling anyway? In the first place, we post on an entertainment blog. That doesn't make us stupid people. Is this your new way of trolling? Nobody went after "this troll" until it got so unbearable that we had to speak up. "His" only mission was to annoy the heII out of everybody, not the garbage that you are trying to make us believe. Now, I'm sure you will have another response, but it will only prove that these are your new trolling tactics. If your claims are true, then prosecute them. Please send us the article when you have that miraculous arrest, will ya, Mandy? What a joke.

July 27, 2013 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Mandira Gandeep-Singh

From my short time monitoring these blogs and reading the various comments, I am getting the feeling that this is not the actual Sadie posting these replies. The type of language being used and the "joke" comment seems atypical of her. No offense if this is not the case, but, rest assured, we are working on it. Have you not noticed the lack of comments today? Thank you.

July 27, 2013 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Oh, I can assure you that I'm the real Sadie. Did you read my first post? So, you are taking credit for getting these posts off of here? Really? How exactly are you doing that? Whatever! Well, now I'm feeding the troll, so I hope you have a very nice weekend. Get that troll business taken care of for us, will ya Mandy? I'm sure we will all appreciate it. I'm out of here....

July 27, 2013 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mandira Gandeep-Singh

I am sorry. I don't understand the doubts being levied against me. I came to offer explanation and apologies for the actions of former employees and did not mean to offend. Maybe I am not understaning the comments properly. I wish you all a happy weekend as well and hope this weekend is the beginning of a new blog for you all. Thank you.

July 27, 2013 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Disgusto

Mandira, give us the names of these two hackers.

July 27, 2013 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam I am

Does that mean the troll is gone? Time for a blog party.

July 27, 2013 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

Exactly when did putting idiotic posts on a blog break the law? What were you going to prosecute them for, mandira? Lmao. Priceless!

July 27, 2013 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Well, hello there Mandy! Lmao, now that's just comical as hell! Ya mean to tell me they couldn't correspond thru...oh idk...a telephone? Also, how could their work place 'puters go to a "bad site" if CNN is all that's allowed on wk place pc's? Your comment is almost as confusing as your nonsense ones. Oh & one more thing...your English is beautiful. Hope you're having a great w/e, Mandy!
      Hello to everyone else! :)

July 27, 2013 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Wow! And I thought I was the most full of sh!t person on this blog.

July 27, 2013 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Poopie underpants.

July 29, 2013 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Peace ☮

Evening all! Finally Friday! Hope everyone has a great w/e. :)
    To the person that asked BV about the email address, I found it. There's another address on the same thread for a Brian @cnn. If ya want that one, just go to the wyww on the date on this one. Hope that helps!

General comments, send to: says:
    June 30, 2013 at 1:38 am
    CNN.com/feedback

July 26, 2013 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Oh what the hec, I'll save ya the hassle. Lol!

If anyone else is interested in contacting CNN about this nonsense/troll says:
      June 30, 2013 at 9:01 am
      Brian
      CNN Viewer Communicationsvcm@cnn.com
      vcm@cnn.com

July 26, 2013 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Peace! Thanks for sharing that info again. Maybe they'll actually do something if we flood their inbox with messages. I won't hold my breath though. In response to your question on yesterday's wyww. AC/DC's Black Ice album is ok. I prefer their older albums though. Like Back In Black and Highway To Hell. Here's a question for you. Better lead singer for AC/DC. Bon Scott or Brian Johnson? Have a great weekend! :)

July 26, 2013 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey there Mister! I hope CNN gets this mess cleaned up. I, also, will not hold my breath! Oh & most defiantly old AC/DC...all the way! There's a couple songs on BI that are ok, tho. It's just not the same as the good ol' stuff, ya know? Lol, good ol' stuff...I have their cds in my car. :o

July 26, 2013 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Peace ☮

Well then, why don't you explain it to us so we do get it? Your ramblings make absolutely no sense at all. Why torment the good people here on this blog, hmmm?

July 26, 2013 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Peace ☮

Yup, just what I figured...no answer/explanation that makes sense. Have a good w/e troll. (Everyone else, too!)

July 26, 2013 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Producer

Uh oh. Political correctness police are coming to haul you away. They don't like the truth. Didn't you see what happened to outsider director Mel Gibson when he ranted and raved roadside about liberal Jew directors? That's supposed to be kept secret.

July 27, 2013 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  16. Sam I am

Don't like the Jewish community? Take your racists comment to some right wing hate group. I'm sure they will appreciate your comment.

July 27, 2013 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  17. Sokman = New director and a little creativity please

Your swastika is showing...

July 27, 2013 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  18. @Saul

Aren't liberal Jews part of the Jewish community?

July 27, 2013 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Gross

How, exactly, do you pronounce your name?

July 29, 2013 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  20. Lol

Vixen use your handle cause I can c it u. lmao

July 29, 2013 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  21. Gross

I would like to buy a vowel, please...

July 29, 2013 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |