While you were working ...
July 25th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• David Fincher's "Gone Girl" may have found its leading lady. Actress Rosamund Pike has been offered the role of the wife who mysteriously disappears in the thriller, which already stars Ben Affleck as the suspicious husband. [THR]
  • Jimmy Fallon is already feeling parenthood's time wrap, wherein one day seems to stretch on longer than 24 hours. "I feel like I've been at a four-day conference, or something," he joked. "I'm the father of a beautiful baby girl, her name is Winnie Rose Fallon, and she's so cute. She's five pounds, nine ounces." And yes, little Winnie will definitely be available for a play date with young HRH Prince George Alexander Louis.
  • The first half of the year belonged to Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z and Robin Thicke, but the second half just might fall under the rule of Lady Gaga. As the singer prepares to release "ARTPOP," she's also announced that she'll perform her first single from the album at the MTV Video Music Awards in August. [MTV]
  • The mystery photographer who's been capturing Heidi Klum in the buff is .... her mom, believe it or not. And the reason for all of the topless shots? "I'm European," Klum has said. "I don't like wearing tops. And I don't like tan lines." [NYDN]
  • By the way, Klum's also slated to make a guest appearance on "Parks and Recreation." [EW]
  • Over on Fox's "New Girl," Emmy nominee Merritt Wever will return with her talents for the comedy's third season in the fall. [E!]

Filed under: While you were working

1. vbcvvbvbc

wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. d dgfdgfd

July 29, 2013 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. hkvmktyityidfh

Oh~Unbelievable… My friend Kimenie has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~ MìxedMàtching. Ç/ o /m~~ They told me it is the best, largest and most successful black&white dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. If you are single , don't wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.xcbxcb

July 29, 2013 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  3. anna

I am so sick of hearing about Trayvon Martin – please can someone switch this off now – and when are they going to show us a picture of how he really looked and not the 12 year old that they show you, he was very differenct looking from that. What are they afraid of????

July 29, 2013 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  4. Mandira Gandeep-Singh

Hello, Marquee bloggers. My apologies for my English. I am not an English speaking person. I am from Bangladesh and I am one of the leads for Information Technology for the Bank of America, Overseas Division. We have been tracking the activities of two recently terminated IT technicians and have pinpointed their online correspondance to these blogs. We apologize for their disruption and assure all of you good people it will end soon. These two offenders were terminated due to having inappropriate materials involving children on their home, as well as their work-related, laptops. They have become full-time Hackers and have sworn retaliation against myself (aka Mandy) and the one site that was allowed to be viewed on their workplace PCs, CNN. Have patience with us, and once again sorry for their actions. We look forward to bringing these two men to justice. Thank you.

July 27, 2013 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. Sam I am

Hey vixen, put that email address on here again, ok? I, for one, would like to send a searing message to CNN. This crap needs to stop. Anyone else on board with this? Hit those abuse buttons, too. Do what you can to end this madness.

July 26, 2013 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. Sam I am

To CNN:
    Are you kidding me with this troll. Block this sob, PLEASE. Obviously, you are the only ones to be able to stop this idiot. This blog is becoming a joke. Is that what you want?

July 26, 2013 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Report abuse, and end the nonsense

everybody now...the troll needs to be put down.

July 26, 2013 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Unfortunately the troll b!tch has a point. She has been doing this for nearly a year and CNN have done fcuk all to stop it. Maybe the hacker IS from CNN. We should all write emails to them advising them of the situation. We might only get template standard responses, but someone will have to read them and maybe, just maybe, theyll block that cvnts IP from ever posting again! CAN YOU IMAGINE A BLOG WITHOUT THE FAT HACK? It would be just outr funny comments and ACTUAL conversation, instead of these random bits of sh!t that this idiot keeps posting.

July 26, 2013 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  7. Tungsten

For the love of God, troll…quit accusing every blogger of being a fake. Most of us are real.
    Unless you have the balls to post your own, true name, then YOU are the only fake here.
    Care to take us up on that? I doubt it, troll.
    Know this: all of your nonsense, paranoid hacker posts are going to be deleted via Report Abuse.
    You can bank on that.
    Our goal is to cleanse the Marquee Blog of spammers and trolls like you.
    Understand?
    This is not a threat, its reality. Your days here are numbered.
    Real bloggers on this site are sick and tired of your constant blog hogging nonsense.
    Our “community standards” may not be high, but trolls like you are the lowest of the low.
    Low-lifes will not be tolerated.
    Loser trolls like you will have to find a new home.

July 26, 2013 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
    • No, not Sandy and not a hacker...

just another blogger who is sick of you hacker trolls.

July 26, 2013 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Sandy who?

Who is "Sandy the hacker?" All this time you've been whining and posting about Mandy the hacker.

July 26, 2013 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  8. M.A.P.

I feel so sad for fat hackers with no social life sitting all day on their computer trying to comeup with funny ideas for a post. Too bad noone will simply put the fat loser out of its misery – and the misery we all must endure due to its obsessive sh!tty posts.

July 26, 2013 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hi MAP! Maybe we should find a blog that has moderators, ya think? This person is wasting so much space here. I can't believe CNN allows this crap. Even the other CNN blogs get moderated. Why not marquee is beyond me. I hope you really have a friend who is "on it"! This sh!t needs to stop.
      Hey Triumph! Black Ice? You like?

July 26, 2013 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Why do you say we are fakes? That doesn't make any sense. We use a name, unlike you. Are you too ashamed of yourself to use one. Hmmm, I guess a nobody wouldn't have a name. Why don't you just take a flying flip off the bridge you live under.

July 26, 2013 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Hi Peace! Yes the hacker is on steroids today and wont give up. I would love to find a new blog, but remember I can only access a few websites because Im at work and they've blocked almost everything! Oh cruel fate!

July 26, 2013 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  9. M.A.P.

Your jealousy is so obvious it's embarassing. Just face it nameless hackes dumb hoes dont make friends or have boyfriends. You have nothing because you are nothing.

July 26, 2013 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  10. M.A.P.

This is a pathetic joke. This hacker has GOT TO GO. Look at the incessant meaningless rammpblings below, this is the lowest form of trolling i can think of. Just leave us alone and go away. I am reporting every post you make to CNN moderators and I can only pray that they do block your IP address from ever posting again you piece of trash. You've ruined the Marquee Blog.

July 26, 2013 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Ok are YOU still talking? Don't you have any kind of life outside of annoying people on here? Is this your entire life? It's pretty depressing that you cant even make one interesting comment in the MONTHS youve been pis-sing people off on here you useless fat hack.

July 26, 2013 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

You don't "win" anything you dumb sl-ag. You just annoy people because you have no friends and sit on cnn all day trying to pi-ss more people off. You have mental problems and shoudl seek medical help you sad sad W.H.O.R.E!

July 26, 2013 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Clap........clap..........clap-
      Great comeback "no i didnt, YOU did", you really are a stupid child. Your mother would be so ashamed. Lucky you don't know who she is.

July 26, 2013 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  11. The troll was restless last night. Time to put her down, everyone

Report abuse.

July 26, 2013 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  12. M.A.P.

OK everyone (except loser hacker mandy), I'm starting a support group called P.A.R.T.B.L.A.H.M. (People against Rob Thicke's Blurred Lines and Hacker Mandy). We're going to picket Mr Thickes concerts promoting rape and we're gonna picket CNN headquarters to moniter this god damned blog and BLOCK the Fat Rat HAcker Mandy FOREVER. Who's with me?

July 26, 2013 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  13. Gross

Do your balls hang low?
    Do they wobble to and fro?
    Can you tie 'em in a knot?
    Can you tie 'em in a bow?
    Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder
    Like a continental soldier
    Do your balls hang low?

July 25, 2013 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

My balls are always swinging to the left and to the right. It's my belief my balls should be held every night! – AC/DC "Big Balls"

July 25, 2013 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gross

Great song!

Man, the troll is restless tonight.

July 25, 2013 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Lol Gross! I have heard that before, but, they used the word "boobs".
      Hi Triumph! Good song...I still like AC/DC. Lol, takes me back to some fun times! ;)

July 25, 2013 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Evening Peace, Triumph, Gross, and howdy to MAP, who is probably sleeping right now. Speaking of boobs, I wonder if Heidi Klum will wear a top when she is on "Parks and Recreation". She said that she didn't like to wear tops. She is in pretty good shape. Flaunt them if ya got them, I guess. What would you say about that, Gross? See, I read your comments. lol... Hey Triumph! AC/DC is good party music. Ah, memories. What is up with the hacking troll tonight? Holy crap, how much time does this person have on their hands? Remember folks, hit that abuse button. They are deleting a lot of this crap off now. Too bad they just don't block this idiot. Anyway, have good night all!

July 25, 2013 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hello all! I thought you all might enjoy the AC/DC quote. They are indeed a great band. Sadie your absolutely right. They make AWESOME party music. I'd take them over any of today's artists. Today's music is just flat out sh!tty.

July 26, 2013 at 2:58 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Guten Morgen people!! Yes ACDC are one australian band I can be proud of! Except I cant stand that TNT song with the Oi, oi! Wow Mandy's going a bit crazy I see, more than usual. It's soooo hoooooot!!!

July 26, 2013 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
  14. M.A.P.

Mandy – FAKE. You have a s_xless marriage because your husband thinks your pu tang smells like a dead cat rotting in the hot sun. YOU ARE A FAKE SINGLE WH-ORE!

July 26, 2013 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. M.A.P.

Don't EVER mention my name you LYING FAT HACKER S.L.U.T. Noone likes you, noone thinks your funny, you're a fcuking dumb hack pile of human dung.

July 26, 2013 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  16. M.A.P.

Maybe you're not even a real person. FAKE FAKE FAKE

July 26, 2013 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  17. M.A.P.

Or maybe you actually work for CNN and that's why you haven't been stopped. Amanpour, is that you? Becky? Fareed?

July 26, 2013 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  18. M.A.P.

Im tracing your IP now, will have the address soon.... blip blip blip. tick tock.

July 26, 2013 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  19. Gross

Laser eye beams would be more effective: *pew* *pew* *pew*

July 26, 2013 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  20. Gross

Vulcan neck pinch should do it...

(I'm a HE, by the way, not a SHE)

July 26, 2013 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  21. M.A.P.

My friend Julian Assange is tracing you with his hack machine bleep bleep nearly there.

July 26, 2013 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  22. M.A.P.

Julian says he knows who you are, better stop with this or I will post your full details.

July 26, 2013 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  23. M.A.P.

You're nothing. You're noone. Sad sad life you live.

July 26, 2013 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  24. M.A.P.

You make me turn evil. And I soon as I find out info from Julian, you're gonna regret every single post.

July 26, 2013 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  25. M.A.P.

You will regret every single character you ever typed, every number, every letter. You will beg me for forgiveness.

July 26, 2013 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  26. M.A.P.

ME. YOU WILL APOLOGIZE TO ME RIGHT NOW OR ELSE: you pay for it. See you in court. Julian has already filed charges.

July 26, 2013 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  27. M.A.P.

Gross is more real than you could ever wish to be. You are a transparant embarassment of a human being. God wishes he never made you. Even Satan doesn't want you because you're too fat.

July 26, 2013 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  28. Gross

No, I'm pretty real actually, but that's a very existential statement you've made there. The fact that I'm sitting here, drinking coffee and posting this comment would mean that I am real, not fake. As Kant would say, "I think, therefore I am."

July 26, 2013 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  29. M.A.P.

I have NEVER posted under Sky or Sadie or Gross or Triumph or Alvarez. YOU are the coward who can't even gather the brain power to use a username. YOU ARE NOT FUNNY.

July 26, 2013 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  30. M.A.P.

You aint got sh!t. Go on and post the Birthname you useless waste of breath, then we will see you in court. Pathetic fool.

July 26, 2013 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  31. M.A.P.

You are a single middle aged balding fat ugly piece of human trash that should not be aloive. Stop referring to yourself as "we" as if you even have daily contact with other humans you slimy chunk of flesh. You stink like dead body.

July 26, 2013 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  32. M.A.P.

just die.

July 26, 2013 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  33. M.A.P.

Calling you a piece of Sh!t is offensive to pieces of sh!t. At least when they type something it makes sense.

July 26, 2013 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  34. M.A.P.

You can't teach an old DOG new tricks, but you can give it a lethal injection.

July 26, 2013 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  35. Fonzie

I've never seen you at Arnolds.

July 26, 2013 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  36. Peace ☮

Exactly how am I a fake. Care to explain, Lucy?

July 26, 2013 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  37. Peace ☮

Are you off your meds or just your rocker?

July 26, 2013 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  38. Peace ☮

Your point is?

July 26, 2013 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  39. Peace ☮

Right. Is that your way of saying summer school is out for the day & you'll be back after you get home?

July 26, 2013 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  40. Peace ☮

Got facts to back up your nonsense? Whatever little troll. Have yourself a fabulous Fri. I'm done feeding you. I, unlike you, have things to do today. Cya, all over MarqueeLand, later.

July 26, 2013 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  41. M.A.P.

You are the fat useless coward you stupid hoe. Margaret is it? YOu are a coward for not using a username and for never posting anything of interest. You are a typical pre-schooler fcuk, and i guess you only just discovered the internet and think it's sooooo funny to ruin a blog for other people. You have been successful at one thing, and that is called annoying everyone to the point of wanting to kill you. Congratz you fcuking moron.

July 26, 2013 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  42. M.A.P.

Hahaha pathetic! You can't even answer me! Just type a few random words you stupid fcuk. It's really sad.

July 26, 2013 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  43. M.A.P.

Dude my German friends speak better english than you. Where the fcukl are you from? Oh wait I forgot – you can't answer questions because your retarded. Just type a few random words in response, mayvbe you'll make yourself laugh. Idiot.

July 26, 2013 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  44. M.A.P.

You're looking in the mirror again? We warned you about that. Nothing more horrifying than the fat hacker troll.

July 26, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  45. M.A.P.

Oh, haha – you stupid fcuk. GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CNN Better do something!!!!!

July 26, 2013 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  46. Blue Nerf Ball

Please post the toll free number for this conference call. The rest of us bloggers who are fed up with your crap would like to participate, and add our 2 cents worth. Both you, Margaret, and the hacker need to be banned from this site.

July 26, 2013 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  47. You really do have mental issues, don't you?

July 26, 2013 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  48. M.A.P.

WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR D!CK – GO, GO NOW!

July 26, 2013 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  49. M.A.P.

ha...........................ha......................................ha

so funny. so original.

July 26, 2013 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  50. M.A.P.

You're a disgusting slob who sits at a computer 24/7. GO OUTSIDE AND WALK A BIT FATTY FATTY FAT FAT.

July 26, 2013 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  51. M.A.P.

Cool. OK that made NO SENSE again. God damn you suck so hard.

July 26, 2013 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  52. xcbxctyrey

… Unbelievable…… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~ ~ BlàckWhīteHub.Ç /o /м~~ They told me it is a Specialist black white dating for black & white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find interracial singles from Brooklyn, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a trytru

July 29, 2013 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  53. bvnvbnvbnbvn

~wowo~Unbelievab~lMy friend Emily has just married to a handsome rich man. They met through ~RìchSìngleClub.Çom~~~A Serious millionaire dating for rich single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. d fgsfd

July 29, 2013 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |