While you were working ...
July 24th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Sandra Bullock isn't interested in bringing "The Heat" for a second time. The actress says it would take "a miracle" to get her on board for a sequel to her hit summer comedy with Melissa McCarthy. [EW]
  • We're betting she might feel the same way about a sequel to her upcoming space thriller "Gravity" - we know we wouldn't want to pretend to be lost in space twice.
  • The mystery behind J.K. Rowling's pen name Robert Galbraith has been unveiled. As it turns out, she picked "Robert because it is one of my favourite men’s names, because Robert F Kennedy is my hero and because, mercifully, I hadn’t used it for any of the characters in the Potter series or 'The Casual Vacancy'." As for the surname, it turns out she just really wanted to go by "Ella Galbraith" as a kid, for some reason. [Robert-Galbraith.com]
  • Also, "Robert Galbraith's" detective novel, "The Cuckoo's Calling," is at No. 1. [USA Today]
  • "Fruitvale Station" director Ryan Coogler is hoping to get in the ring with a spinoff to "Rocky." The director is reportedly circling a project that would center on Apollo Creed's grandson - a role that could potentially be played by "Fruitvale's" Michael B. Jordan. [Deadline]
  • For some reason, Lifetime is eager to revisit V.C. Andrews' "Flowers in the Attic" as a TV movie starring Heather Graham and Ellen Burstyn. [The Wrap]
  • Natalie Portman is going to wear as many hats as possible on her latest project. The Oscar winner is set to make her feature directorial debut with an adaptation of Israeli writer Amos Oz's "A Tale of Love and Darkness," which she'll also write and star in. [E!]
  • Tuesday night, Donald Glover offered fans still distraught over his reduced screen-time on "Community" a little peace offering in the form of a new song called "Centipede." [Childish Gambino's Soundcloud]
  • Selena Gomez made a new friend while celebrating her 21st birthday on Monday: Jack Daniels. The singer/actress admitted to Jay Leno that her first legal beverage was a shot of the stuff - although she couldn't recall just how many shots of Jack she had. ["The Tonight Show"]
  • MTV's wish to see Aubrey Plaza star as Daria in a live-action version of their fan-favorite animation has sort-of come true, courtesy of College Humor. We're hoping we're just a Kickstarter fund away from seeing this become a full-length feature.

Filed under: While you were working

1. M.A.P. IS A FAKE NAME. SHE HAS A BUNCH OF NAMES OF THIS BLOG....SHE'S A FAKE

099

July 26, 2013 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  2. fddfgdfgdf

wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gdfgdf gfdsg

July 26, 2013 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
  3. MIDGE WINS MANDY LOSES....

FILE IT

July 26, 2013 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  4. APPLE MACHINES FOR QUICK CONF CALL.

FAKE 44 POSING HAS A BUNCH OF NAMES ON CNN...SHE'S A FAKE

July 26, 2013 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. PRINT OUT ALL MY COMMENTS ATTACH TOO S-XLESS MARRIAGE ACCUSATIONS..THAT SHE BLOCKED HERSELF..SHE'S A FAKE..

July 26, 2013 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  6. MANDY IS SKY, CLETE, SADIE, TRIUMPH ALL OF THEM SHE'S A FAKE

July 26, 2013 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  7. SOMEBODY IS MOTORING IN AND OUT---SKY IS A FAKE.

July 26, 2013 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  8. CALIFORNIA ALL FAKE--JUST GOT WORD--THEY POSE UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES ALSO....FAKES

THANKS

July 26, 2013 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  9. VIRGIN-

FIND OUT WHERE THE FAKER GOT IT AND JUST FILE....SHE MAYBE SAYING SO I GO BANG AL....
    BAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA FAT CHANCE...SHE'S A FAKE...CLETE IS LIKE 4 PEOPLE FAKE

July 26, 2013 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  10. jerryfdgsdfgrtyt

wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. g gsdf

July 25, 2013 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  11. HE WILL BE MY FWB...WHEN HE IS READY......DEAL WITH IT

July 25, 2013 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  12. TRIUMPH IS A FAKE NAME ALSO...ITS ALL FAKE LIKE THE FAT RAT ACCOUNT HACKING RAT IS....

July 25, 2013 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. PEACE IS NOT HER REAL NAME SHE'S A FAKE....DOC HER...FAT RAT ACCOUNT HACKING RAT

July 25, 2013 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  14. FAKE NAMED RAT CALLING EVERYONE A TROLL...FAT RAT FAKE NAMED RAT....DOC HER.

July 25, 2013 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  15. MOSTLY ALL THESE FAKE NAMES ON THIS BLOG ARE HERS...FAT RAT FAKED NAME LOG IN RAT....

FAT RAT FAKE NAMED RAT...

July 25, 2013 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. jerry355fgfgdfg

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ Weàlthyluv.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gd fgf gf

July 25, 2013 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  17. derp

Look, it's Sandra Bullock and her pet Manatee.

July 25, 2013 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Virgin Bathwater

Hackers will have, hoes will hoe. Avoid the dating sites as you do yellow snow.

July 25, 2013 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  19. Peace ☮

Morning all!
    Hey Triumph! Been awhile since I've "seen" you. How are ya? Most of all, how's Mom?
    Hi Sadie & MAP! How I took it from a previous post, the dating sites are just to rob people of their address books & flood those people with spam. As for the "Mandy hacker" thing...never mind, I won't even go there. It obviously doesn't matter what I/we think of that. Anyways, have a good day! :)

July 25, 2013 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Hi Peace, I'm starting to get curious about mandy now. I wonder who they are and why they do what they do, it just seems so pointless and random that I find it sort of hard to believe that's it's a real person!! Bis später.

July 25, 2013 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hi MAP! Bis später? Do I dare ask? Lol!

July 25, 2013 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Peace! Yeah I've been a bit busy lately. I took a look around the neighborhood and found many lawns and gardens that needed fertilizing as well as many pets that need a good shampooping. So I of course volunteered my services. Mom is doing fine. How about you?

July 25, 2013 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Well hey there mister! We finally, almost (haha), connect! I figured you were busy, I have been too. The "fun" just never ends. I'm happy to hear Mom is doing fine, it's sux worrying about a parent. Funny you mention lawns, I'm finally getting around to working on mine tmw. Better late than never! If ya have any xtra fertilizer, you can send it my way. Lol! :)

July 25, 2013 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Bis später = see you later!

July 26, 2013 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  20. palintwit

Bristol Palin's next novel should be hitting bookstore shelves soon. Her recent memoirs about her life as a drunk, pregnant teenager sold an astounding 1,500 copies and buoyed by this success she has worked very hard to write the sequel. Her adoring public expects no less because after all, the Palin family is known for not resting on their laurels as well as not being quitters.

July 25, 2013 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  21. M.A.P.

Hi Sadie, totes annoying that CNN won't moderate their own blog. I mean the dating websites and mandy have GOT TO GO! I also noticed a semi-clean up yesterday but it lasted just one hour or so before the hackers rebooted. It's so fustrating for me becasue there's no other websites I can access from my work!

July 25, 2013 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning MAP! Or is it afternoon there, either way, how ya doing? If everyone would just keep hitting the abuse button, maybe CNN would get the picture that we are all sick of this crap. I know folks on their cells don't have that option, but those of us who post through our computers, we do have that option. Let's start a new campaign. Stop blog abuse. Hit that button. lol... Have a great day, MAP.

July 25, 2013 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Hi Sadie, totes gonna join you on the crusade to END THE ABUSE OF MARQUEE BLOG!!
      It's nearly 5pm here and I get to go home at 5:30 Woohoo!!
      Sun is shining, hackers are hacking, poos are pooing!

July 25, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  22. Mute Nostril Agony

I used to think J-Lo was a no talent bimbo with a huge ass, then along came the Kardashians.

July 25, 2013 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  23. M.A.P.

I remember Flowers in the attic, is it a crazy mom who locks her kids away or something? They should rename it tur-ds in the dung pile and put Ashton Kutcher in it.

July 25, 2013 at 3:08 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I also just wanted to add – F J-Lo! That rude selfish pig who is so happy to take millions of dolars from dictators to sing happy birthday deserved no applause or well wishes on this day. She refused to dontate any of the money she received from the Kazakhstan dictator and think she deserves our respect? And another thing Jlo – YOU WERE NEVER HOMELESS YOU SLEPT OVERNIGHT AT A DANCE STUDIO ONCE OR TWICE. Jeeez what is with celebrities needing a rags to riches story to justofy their success? Most of them were raised in rich families with stage moms and that's a fact.

July 25, 2013 at 6:15 am | Report abuse |
  24. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

That Rocky spinoff sounds like a terrible idea. Any further Rocky related films are bound to turn out as steaming piles of elephant dung.

July 25, 2013 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning Triumph and MAP. I have to agree with you on the Rocky spin-off. Another remake concept, how original of them. To be honest, I generally don't like anything that is a remake. It never measures up to the original. I generally wait to see them on the movie channels, because they don't usually rate the price of admission at the theaters. Time for a new crop of writers in Hollywood, I'd say.

So, I noticed that a lot of the dating service and the incoherent trolls comments were being deleted yesterday, but then here are more of them today. I just don't get CNN. They have the ability to stop these jerks in their tracks, but they do nothing. To CNN: you can see their ip addresses. Ban them. It is pretty sad that when you go to read comments on a thread that 90% of them are crap. I thought the idea behind this blog was to comment on the topic. I'm pretty sure that 99% of us on this blog would never use these dating services anyway, but there they are, day after day. And exactly, what do these posts have to do with the topic at hand? I was encouraged yesterday, but sadly, not today. Come on, CNN, clean up this mess. This is on you.

July 25, 2013 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
    • jerry355vbnbnb

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ Weàlthyluv.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. fghggf

July 26, 2013 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |