Today's news you might've missed:
- One Direction continues to have the best career ever.VEVO announced that their single “Best Song Ever” had 10.9 million views on their music video platform in the 24 hours following its premiere, beating out the previous record holder, Miley Cyrus' “We Can’t Stop,” which had 10.7 million views. The British invasion continues.
- Speaking of unstoppable music acts, Beyonce didn't let a little thing like her hair getting caught in a fan prevent her from belting out "Halo" during a concert. [HLN]
- The royal baby (kind of feels like we should hashtag that, but whatevs) has made an appearance and the royal couple of Muppet Land, Kermit and Miss Piggy, have some well wishes for the Duke and Duchess. [EW]
- The Toronto International Film Festival has reveled their line up and it includes the Nelson Mandela biopic and Mike Myers' directorial debut. Yeah baby! [THR]
- Not to be outdone by the #royalbaby (there, that felt better), Jimmy Fallon and his wife Nancy Juvonen Fallon welcomed their first child, a baby girl, today. A rep for the couple tells CNN.com: "The first-time parents are overjoyed about the arrival of their beautiful daughter." Awww.