Trailer Park: "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"
July 22nd, 2013

Trailer Park: "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"

Fans camped out overnight at Comic-Con in San Diego to catch a glimpse of Jennifer Lawrence and the cast of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire." Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Lenny Kravitz and director Francis Lawrence premiered the clip for the  in Hall H.

Lawrence spoke with CNN about how her character Katniss has evolved in the sequel. "The stakes are higher and Katniss is different," she said. "Everything is a little bit different. We're at a new place in her life and her idea of who she has to protect has gone from just her sister and to save her own skin, to saving a much larger group that she doesn't know if she's ready for."

Check out the clip above and tell us what you think.

Filed under: Hunger Games • movies

1. dallasss

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy man,
    They met through MillionaíreŴinks.com ,This is the best place to date successful men & classy mature women. Over 1900,000+ active members from local and worldwide. Free to post & browse. Easy to search. Live chat.

August 1, 2013 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  2. fgjkllklk;lk

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. g gsgf f gfdg gsfdg

July 25, 2013 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
  3. THIS ALL GETS FIXED WHILE YOUR OUT OF TOWN MANDY AND I WILL BE ON MY OUTSIDE MACHINE ALL NEXT WEEK....SO YOU SEE YOU LOSE AGAIN.....HAVE A GOOD TRIP AND HAVE LOTS OF X

FAT RAT HACKING HOE

July 24, 2013 at 5:32 am | Report abuse |
  4. NO BEX MARRIAGE LEADER MOTORED IN....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

July 24, 2013 at 5:31 am | Report abuse |
  5. Meril Legal

set up another log in...if she blocks it

July 24, 2013 at 5:12 am | Report abuse |
  6. Maggie's Ex

Maggie can no longer post crap online. I'm pulling the cable plug outta this trailer home and y'all never hear from Maggie again. She a Ho anyhow, slept with my brother just because my dick taint working right.

July 23, 2013 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. MockingJay_On_Fire

I LOVE the Hunger Games!!!!!!

My favorite part is in the Third Book where Katniss and Gale shoot down planes with bomb arrows

And where she fights mutated Lizards

And when in the Epilogue,Peeta and Katniss marry and have babies <33333333 Little Toast Babbies <33

July 23, 2013 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  8. LinSea

Four months to the Quarter Quell.

July 23, 2013 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. trilly3807

Srsly! ♥

July 22, 2013 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Larry the Lobster

Who are you talking too? I'm confused...

July 22, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Brian Johnson

Dear Mr. Vernon,

We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong, but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us ... in the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain... an athlete... a basket case... a princess ... and a criminal. Does that answer your question? ...

Sincerely yours,

The Breakfast Club.

July 23, 2013 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  12. Simple Minds

Don't you forget about me.

July 23, 2013 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  13. Maggie

Hi, I'm Maggie! He is SO right. My man has most of his own teeth, his own pickup (with a gun rack) and money for a twelve pack of beer EVERY night. He drinks it all, beats the tar out of me (but no facial bruising, thank God) and calls me a slobbering big nosed buffalo but that's okay because I know he loves me! Maybe you can find your prince charming just like me. Remember, 911 is your speed dialers best friend.

July 23, 2013 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Maggie

July 23, 2013 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  15. fghgjhkjkljk

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ Weàlthyluv.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gfg fgdfg

July 25, 2013 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |