While you were working ..
July 19th, 2013

While you were working ..

• A tape that's said to be of Kanye West ranting about The Incident from the 2009 MTV VMAs happens to namedrop Pink, but the singer isn't sweating it. "Oh come on y'all... If people secretly recorded me and all the s*** I talk.... It's all good," she tweeted. "All love. And we all still here. Peace please." [Pink's Twitter/Gawker]
  • Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult might be back together again. The two "X-Men" co-stars have reportedly rekindled their romance after breaking up in January. Working with your ex, it'll do it every time! [Us Weekly]
  • Also, Jennifer Lawrence gives awesome advice. Here's what she told Shailene Woodley about joining the franchise-ready, "Divergent." [Vanity Fair]
  • Michael Moore, meanwhile, is back on the market. The documentary filmmaker has filed for divorce from his wife Kathleen Glynn. [MLive.com]
  • If there was any doubt, "Blurred Lines" has received the stamp of an official song of the summer: we now have a celebrity cover of it, courtesy of Vampire Weekend. [Pretty Much Amazing]

Filed under: While you were working

1. teddy

~~~ wowo.Nice day.Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO ♥ mǐxedflirt.Çom♥ – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! sdf

July 23, 2013 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. jerry4545

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gsdg

July 23, 2013 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  3. James

Wow…My friend Hanna has just married to a millionaire, they met via designed for the elite, a place where you can meet attorneys, political figures, investors, extremely successful entrepreneurs, millionaires, doctors, professional athletes, celebrities and models, etc. If you are looking to date the elite, maybe you can take a try ~~~
    RiсhFìshes.οrg

July 22, 2013 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. xcbxcbert546

Oh~Unbelievable… My friend Kimenie has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~ MìxedMàtching. Ç o m~~ They told me it is the best, largest and most successful black&white dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. If you are single , don't wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.
    zvxz

July 22, 2013 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. derp

Why does Kanye always look like just smelled a fart.

July 22, 2013 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. pull out blogs that mention atlanta...thanks

hacked into phone call as you know most of the crap is from her....we are just waiting for confirmation...she is our dellia girl....

July 22, 2013 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jerry355

Unbelievable~~wow~~~My friend Lynn has just announced her wedding with a handsome rich men They met through~~RìchSingleClub.Çoм ~~A Serious millionaire dating for rich single seeking real relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gf gf g g gdf

July 22, 2013 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. To: M.A.P.

you drink because you may have other problems...

July 22, 2013 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Your opinion was not asked nor would it ever be. You are a sad lonely person and I am sorry for you.

July 22, 2013 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • To:Annonymous hack fat troll loser

hEY pIG, mind your own fcuking business and get off CNN.

July 22, 2013 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Marketing Salad garage

Is crime chicken because the sun remember? NO!

July 22, 2013 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  9. your ugly, fat, unattractive and you don't boff y our husband....but he's stuck

fat hacking hoe

July 22, 2013 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  10. we can pros before she leaves not a big deal....

July 22, 2013 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  11. disney

thanks

July 22, 2013 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  12. Painful Jock Itch

I agree with all of your points in this article. Thank you and I look forward to following your site. Happy Monday!

July 22, 2013 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  13. M.A.P.

1. Pinks new song is annoying me so much at the moment that im taking Kanye's side.
    2. Mr Thickes misogynist anthem calling for rape should be banned, not considered a "summer hit". Jesuis Christ people, can nobody else hear the lyrics? So condiscending and se-xist, it makes me really angry!! "Blurred Lines" even means undefined boundaries, as in the boundary of when you can fuk someone or not (eg. when they are unconcious you should not).

July 22, 2013 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
  14. Irregular Heart Beat

You're welcome.

July 21, 2013 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  15. JD

Kanye should be banned from attending the awards show. All media should boycott him until he learns manners. Was he raised in a barn or what?

July 20, 2013 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Hey sokman

we know you will remain and in 1 hour you will be complaining you get no respect right sokman

July 20, 2013 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  17. The one on the right is a lesbian

July 20, 2013 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  18. Peace ☮

Divorcing after 21 yrs of marriage...ouch! I never knew he (Michael Moore) had a house on Torch Lake. Torch Lake is beautiful. Also, I never would have guessed he was worth $50mill. Hope everyone has a great w/e!

July 19, 2013 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Hi there g¡rl :) how are you doing? Hope you are enjoying your summer and you are keeping out of trouble.

July 20, 2013 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Evening ladies and gents! How's you weekend going? Hey BV! How are you? Where have you been? Working too many hours or what? Hope your summer has been a good one. I've been so busy that I'm a little burned out. A vacation is badly needed. Hey Peace! I haven't seen you in such a long time! lol... Ya know, I knew M. Moore lived here in Michigan, and I knew it was up north somewhere. I didn't know he had a house on Torch Lake, either. It is very beautiful around there. That's quite a party lake, too. Too bad about the divorce, especially after 21 years. Well, hope you all have a good weekend. Shout out to Triumph, Sokman, MAP, and to all the rest of you crazy kids out there. Have fun!

July 20, 2013 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey Sadie! On one of my girls w/e's, long time ago. We went to a Resturant/bar on Torch Lake called the Dockside. They sold pieces of the dock, the wood, (surrounding the whole place actually...the dock, patio, the boardwalk etc) & people had their names, & city/state where they lived engraved on it. It was cool reading them & seeing how far people traveled to be there. Had to share! Lol, yes it's been so long since I've seen you! (yester went pretty good, I thought. :) )
      BV! Hey girl, where have ya been? I was wondering about ya. My summer is going good. No trouble, lol, been too busy to find any! You?
      Howdy to the rest if ya, too!

July 21, 2013 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Yo homies! I had a pretty good weekend and hating being at work with a hangover frm the 7th layer of HELL! 4 weeks until Thailand... just keep working..

July 22, 2013 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Morning all! MAP, A hangover at work sux! Got Tylenol? Lol, dang self inflicted wounds! 4 weeks & counting! How long of a vaca do ya get?

July 22, 2013 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Barium Enema

I know, right?

July 22, 2013 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I'm only going for 11 days, but it is my second vacation this year. I went to Cuba for 2 weeks as well! YAY beaches!! I dont think they sell yourhangover cure here. Germans just drink water for that.

July 22, 2013 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Yes, MAP, lots if water! No Tylenol there?

July 22, 2013 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

The closest I've been to Cuba was the southern most tip if the Keys.

July 22, 2013 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

It was pretty poor place, and people kept asking me for money every 5 seconds, but was still a good holiday. Ive been drinking lots of water all day but it also makes me feel sick.... WHY DO I DRINK!!!!

July 22, 2013 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Hey peace...

you ok you seem unhappy

July 22, 2013 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Lol, I seem unhappy? Nope, I'm good. :)

July 22, 2013 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  19. Rafeal

I think Pink should beat that rude blabbermouth punk azz and teach him the meaning of the word 'respect'. Teach him that he's a beeatch.

July 19, 2013 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • total blabbermouth

agreed.

July 19, 2013 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • cxbxcbery47547

… Unbelievable…… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~ ~ BlàckŴhiteHub.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist black white dating for black & white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find interracial singles from Brooklyn, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try.zxvzx

July 22, 2013 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |