Anna Chlumsky on her 'new bundle of love'
July 19th, 2013

Anna Chlumsky on her 'new bundle of love'

When the Emmy nominations were announced at 5:40 PT on Thursday, "Veep" actress Anna Chlumsky was already up.

Yet it wasn't a case of nerves that had the 32-year-old actress wide awake - it was another role she's only recently stepped into: motherhood.

The actress and her husband, Shaun So, welcomed their first child on July 11, a little girl they named Penelope Joan So.

On Thursday morning, the whole family was together when Chlumsky learned the exciting news that she landed an outstanding supporting actress in a comedy nomination for HBO's "Veep."

“I’m still in shock. When I got the call I wasn’t sleeping because I was breastfeeding my daughter,” Chlumsky told People magazine. “It was neat because it was me and my husband and my daughter all in the room getting the news at the same time. When [my manager] told me, it was that nervous, happy, appreciative laughter. I just laughed a lot! It feels really great to have your work noticed.”

Along with Chlumsky's nomination, "Veep" also earned an outstanding comedy series nod, and recognition for her co-stars Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Tony Hale in the lead actress in a comedy and supporting actor in a comedy categories, respectively.

“I’m really, really happy. I’m just smiley,” Chlumsky said of her life at the moment. “I have this new bundle of love that’s now in my life. She has made my life even better.”

Filed under: Awards Season • Celebrities • Emmys

1. FORD LETTER ON GREEN PAPER...POINTING IT THAT WAY...

T. FIND A WAY FOR PEACE....ITS IN YOUR HANDS TOO CONTROL THIS MATTER–I APPRECIATE IT

July 26, 2013 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. FAKE LETTERS SENT TOO MY HOME...ALL HER...WE NEED TOO STOP IT NOW...I APPRECIATE THE HELP IN THIS MATTER.

July 26, 2013 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. 3,000 RIGGED EMAILS EACH ON 4 COMPUTERS...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE DID TOO ME AND IS NOT IN A CELL?

July 26, 2013 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. T.

SHE DID IT - A BUSTED MACHINE CAN PUT IT AWAY-DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE HAVE ON IT...

July 26, 2013 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  5. WE BUSTED THE HACKER SEPTEMBER 1 2012

July 26, 2013 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. MARRIAGE

WE ARE ALMOST DONE REVIEWING ALL LOGINS WITH TECH....NOTE: 5 024'S 7/25/2013
    WERE APPROXIMATELY 1 HR PART IN CANCELLATION

July 26, 2013 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  7. WE ONLY NEED 1 53, 1 PHONE HACK AND 1 COMPUTER BUST TOO NAIL HER...THANKS

NUTTIN TO DO HERE...

July 26, 2013 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Great!

But promise all of us this one thing: once you bust the hacker, will you PLEASE stay the fcuk off the Marquee Blog? Everyone here is sick of your constant trolling, whining and moaning about your problems. NOBODY HERE GIVES A SH!T!

July 26, 2013 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • YOU DID IT ALL...AND YOUR TOO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING...ABUSE CHARGES IF NOT FIXED..SORRY T. I HAVE BEEN ABUSED ENOUGH BY THIS DYSFUNCTIONAL WOMAN....

THANKS

July 26, 2013 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  8. MOST OF THE 53'S ARE MATCHED TO HER ID HACKS....MY FAMILY ID HACKS WE HAVE EVERYTHING...THANKS

July 26, 2013 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  9. NAPOLITANAINCHARGE WAS THE FIRST ONE...SHE CANNED THAT ONE ALSO ACCORDING TOO THE REPORT

THANKS

July 26, 2013 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  10. MAXED OUT CRAP

SHE'S SUPPOSE TOO BE HELPING PEOPLE WITH MARRIAGE PROBLEMS INSTEAD SHE ANNOUNCES I MAXED OUT WHICH I DID NOT....FAKE

July 26, 2013 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  11. EVERYBODY SAID SHE'S A FAKE.

July 26, 2013 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  12. HE MUST BE GETTING A BJ NOW SO HE'S HIDDEN AND WILL GO AGAINST ME...

=-

July 26, 2013 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  13. PRINT OUT MY COMMENT FILE WITH FAKE IMPOSTERS ---

THANKS

July 26, 2013 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  14. CALLING ME A TROLL BECAUSE I SET UP TOO MANY LOG IN MEANWHILE SHE BLOCKE EVERYTING...M.A.P IS SKY, CLETE AN ALL THE REST ...ALL FAKES

===

July 26, 2013 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  15. FAKE 44

SHE IS SKY, PLINY, CLETE AND ALL THE REST...SHE' S A FAKE

July 26, 2013 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  16. FAKE 44

LECTURING EVERYONE ON WHO IS FAKE === SHE'S THE BIGGEST FAKE GOING...FAKE FAKE FAKE..HANDS OWN, SHE LIES, SHE IS DISLOYAL, POSES AS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ON THESE BLOGS...SHE'S A FAKE

July 26, 2013 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  17. LECTURING EVERYONE ON WHO IS FAKE === SHE'S THE BIGGEST FAKE GOING...FAKE FAKE FAKE..HANDS OWN, SHE LIES, SHE IS DISLOYAL, POSES AS THOUSAND OF PEOPLE ON THESE BLOGS...SHE'S A FAKE

July 26, 2013 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  18. MAP IS A FAKE...

THANKS

July 26, 2013 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  19. Penner

Her boobs are small but serviceable. She will do.

July 24, 2013 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  20. THE TROLL PLAYING THE VICTIM....TYPICAL

July 24, 2013 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  21. FAT HOE MOTORED IN...

July 24, 2013 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  22. NOBODY IS LEAVING THE SCENE ANYTIME SOON MANDY...NOPE

PPP

July 24, 2013 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  23. YOUR AN ILLEGAL FAT RAT HACKING BETCH AND IF I COULD PROSECUTE YOU TOMORROW I WOULD ..YOU FAT RAT HACKING BETCH...

HOE

July 24, 2013 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  24. ALL ID HACKS IF ANY FILE

000

July 24, 2013 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  25. FAT RAT HACKING TALKING TOO US LIKE SHE'S LEGAL...FAT RAT HOE

000

July 24, 2013 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  26. PRINT OUT ALL MY COMMENTS...MOTORED IN THIS MORNING ACTING ALL LEGAL LIKE WITH ME...DOC THE FAT RAT HACKING SCORNED HOE

000

July 24, 2013 at 6:47 am | Report abuse |
  27. JEALOUS FAT RAT HACKER AND CALIFORNIA

PACIFIC TIME UNLOCKED FROM LAPTOP...WE HAVE THE BLOG THAT SUPPORTS IT.
    EVERYTING IS PRINTED INTHE WAY WE PRINT CNN ... OUTSIDE MACHINE INSIDE MACHINE
    UNDER THE LAW OF THE US I CAN LONG IN 2,000 TIME IF THE LOGIN IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY
    ITS CONSIDER THEIR PROBLEM THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT WORK.....NUTTIN GONNA STOP THE OLE
    MADGE FAT RAT HACKING HOE......

July 24, 2013 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
  28. SHE IS WHAT WE SAID 1 YEAR AGO.... FAT RAT HACKING HOE--CALIFORNIA MEETING REMAINS WHEN I'M OUT THERE WITH HER LITTLE CONTACTS SUPERIOR...FAT RAT HACKING HOE

July 24, 2013 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  29. WE HAVE EVERY HACKING MOVE SHE EVER DID....4 BROKEN COMPUTERS, HACKING INTO PHONES, HACKING INTO MACHINES HACKING INTO CABLES, HACKING INTO STORES, HACKING RIGHT NOW.....WE HAVE EVERYTHING SHE'S A FAT RAT HACKING HOE THAT IS A JEALOUS SCORNED WOMAN...WE H

NO WORRIES SHE IS FAT RAT HACKING SCORNED HOE

July 24, 2013 at 6:38 am | Report abuse |
  30. WE PRINT OUT S-XLESS MARRIAGE FROM AN OUTSIDE MACHINE AND WE HAVE ALL MY PRINTS AND WE HAVE THE BLOG IN S=XLESS MARRIAGE WHICH SUPPORTS CALIFORNIA TIME BLOCK ON LAP..THANKS.

0000

July 24, 2013 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  31. wetwetsdh36

… Unbelievable…… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~ ~ BlàckWhīteHub.Ç o м~~ They told me it is a Specialist black white dating for black & white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find interracial singles from Brooklyn, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try.xcb

July 23, 2013 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  32. jerry355r5t

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gsdgdg

July 23, 2013 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  33. Just put it in her folder...daz it..life goes on poof!

July 23, 2013 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  34. Print all my comments attach too her illegal manipulation and all the id hacks .... proved: botched and rigged...get the f0ck outta her your hacking hoe

July 23, 2013 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  35. We are watching her...she is not watching us...now go plan your s-x romp vacation

July 23, 2013 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  36. we have every snapshot now...stfu...your not my boyfriend your jealous hoe

July 23, 2013 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  37. nobody gave you legal permission to do what you did this last year...nobody signed a contract with you giving you permission too hack into peoples affairs...we have retrieved all you hacks and most of it is botched up or rigged...we have everything that y

000

July 23, 2013 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  38. Hello...this machine has been blocked for 5 days...shut up

000

July 23, 2013 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  39. loan

Hello there I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you
    by error, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round
    enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at
    the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have
    time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.

July 23, 2013 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  40. teddy

~~~ wowo.Nice day.Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO ♥ mǐxedflirt.Çom♥ – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! sfaw

July 23, 2013 at 4:31 am | Report abuse |
  41. hcgultradrops.org

That is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for in the hunt for more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

July 23, 2013 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  42. Cheese fun will be happening upon return...

July 22, 2013 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  43. the actor wants friendship she better bet treated like a human being cuz one more immature game al gets it...

July 22, 2013 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Noodle rain when america right

Just frog have been going his have you because in the when red. If gone have tree and no.
      Is crime chicken because the sun remember. Not.

July 22, 2013 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
    • no reason too treat her that way this morning....grow up or it goes someplace else...

July 22, 2013 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Green funny bird mango building

Cheese for the if gone. That's so golf in time for same franchise. If can blueberry fur more because.

July 22, 2013 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  44. act 24.

remember your stuck next week i am not–that's the problem with these actors they act like certain actresses are stuck YOUR stuck no me...

July 22, 2013 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  45. i can finally have s-x with al while he is away no feeling bad....que im here

July 22, 2013 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

SHUT THE FCUK UP YOU STUPID HACKING FCUKHEAD.

July 22, 2013 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • games ....no here dear...you want a friendship...you better act 24 years old...

July 22, 2013 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • CHICKEN STIR FRY CHAIR BEND FUN

Cook there find gone for gray suburbs chair ring cloud because diamand free golf maturity synth freed over in the good for if but and.

July 22, 2013 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
    • good one dear...

jealous...do not fret.....however the game was not funny this morning and i will get the info and the lie that was produced by the fat hacking piglet....

July 22, 2013 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Compassionate chair lady

Angry to the zebra sky in their too. Forever banana if boat but not go. Free dome spiral green when isn't but could.

July 22, 2013 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  46. he felt compelled to treat me like sh-t...into the hacking que asap

July 22, 2013 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  47. everyone log in---get into the que and see what she did to cause negativity this morning....thaniks

fathoe

July 22, 2013 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  48. mike...go into the que and see what she did..your fat piece of sh-t now we'll get you

July 22, 2013 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  49. print out all my comments and attach too dell crush..thanks...

July 22, 2013 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  50. He was brainwashed this morning....name of dell crush

July 22, 2013 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  51. dell...name of who attempted too crush it...minnie?

July 22, 2013 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  52. disney...feeling superior today...get all her hacks for this week and post then on cnn....

July 22, 2013 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  53. Sony Dream Machine

Exactly.

July 22, 2013 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  54. your big words are the same jealous crap...just laugh at her

July 22, 2013 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
  55. M.A.P.

I made a 'bundly of joy' this morning after eating my musli, having a cup of strong coffee and a few cigarettes. It was a smelly bundle of joy though. Too smelly to keep in the house.

July 22, 2013 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
  56. Poop Party Crasher

*FART*

July 21, 2013 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Leather Bondage Strap

I just LOVE Anna Chlumsky, and I'm sure she will make a terrific mom! Congratulations!

It's still sad how she lost her little boyfriend, Thomas J., years ago after he was attacked by hornets. :(

July 19, 2013 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  58. No, just for you, Sokman...

Then we'll turn our "bulldog" Zimm loose on you, or any other gun totin' "stand yer ground" nitwit.

July 19, 2013 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  59. burp

oh excuse me.

July 19, 2013 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Hey

short party..back soon

July 19, 2013 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  61. However reading fringe

Tassles could but only if not when red hose but yes. Finally if their moose was inside but for gone because. Javier frown did zen forged canteen supply maniac.

July 22, 2013 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  62. Janine: Rule 2 i do not give her the time of day...you should not either

"got it" lied too him this morning..thanks

July 22, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  63. xcbxcbert546

Oh~Unbelievable… My friend Kimenie has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~ MìxedMàtching. Ç o m~~ They told me it is the best, largest and most successful black&white dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. If you are single , don't wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.xzcvzxv

July 22, 2013 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |