Today's news you might've missed:
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum is back at work - and has clearly been working hard to return to her pre-baby body. Mrs. Channing Tatum welcomed their daughter Everly in late May. [People]
- Here's another #newrule from the man behind "Magna Carta Holy Grail": His name is not Jay-Z, but JAY Z - all caps, and no hypen. Yes, we're serious.
- Justin Bieber got a tattoo of his mother's eye on his arm because, the tattoo artist says, "he always want to think of" her. People have gotten stranger tattoos for less, so we give him a pass. [MTV]
- Aww, we're sad about this one: Zachary Quinto and Jonathan Groff have reportedly broken up. And they made such a cute couple! [Us Weekly]
- "Ender's Game" fans, "Let the courage of Mazer Rackham be your inspiration":