While you were working ...
July 16th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Jesse Katsopolis - a.k.a., "Full House's" Uncle Jesse - isn't real. But that isn't going to stop him from appearing on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Friday and staging a Jesse and the Rippers reunion. [Perez]
  • If you have yet to catch up on "Ray Donovan," take your time. Showtime just picked it up for a second season, and we can see why: It was the network's highest rated original series premiere ever. [Showtime's Twitter]
  • No such luck for Oxygen's "The Glee Project." That show has been canceled - but it has nothing to do with the death of "Glee's" Cory Monteith, producers say. [THR]
  • Josh Duhamel was seeing blue on "Live! With Kelly and Michael" Tuesday. The actor revealed that he and his wife Fergie are expecting a little boy. [E!]
  • Kristen Stewart found Will Smith, 44, to be "too old" to play her love interest in the caper comedy "Focus." "Wolf of Wall Street" actress, Margot Robbie, has no such qualms. [Variety]
  • Remember the leaked music video footage that showed Lil Wayne stepping on an American flag? The full clip for the single, "Amerika," is out now: [MTV]

Filed under: While you were working

1. jackui8

Unbelievable~~wow~~~My friend Lynn has just announced her wedding with a handsome rich men They met through~~SèèkingRich.Çoм ~~A Serious millionaire dating for rich single seeking real relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.gfd

July 18, 2013 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  2. OH M.A.P.

i probably have more stamina then you do..shove off dear.

July 18, 2013 at 5:12 am | Report abuse |
  3. jerry2334

Unbelievable~~wow~~~My friend Lynn has just announced her wedding with a handsome rich men They met through~~Ŵeàlthyluv. Coм ~~A Serious millionaire dating for rich single seeking real relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gdf

July 17, 2013 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. xcberyery546

Oh~Unbelievable… My friend Kimenie has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~ MìxedMàtching. Çom~~ They told me it is the best, largest and most successful black&white dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. If you are single , don't wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.xcbxcb

July 17, 2013 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  5. stamos52

here is another se xy wrecking machine....like Clooney....grrrrrrrrrrr

July 17, 2013 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  6. Air Con: Invented by spi ce girl Janine..thanks----

July 17, 2013 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  7. WOULD YOU GO WITH A GUY WHO HAS A SMALL ONE? AT MY AGE DOES NOT MATTER ITS WHAT IS INSIDE...LOOK THE FILM FONZIE...

July 17, 2013 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  8. THE MAN ASKED ME IF I HAS AN ISSUE WITH SMALL PENIS MEN...I SAID NO...THANKS

July 17, 2013 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  9. YOUR MY PENIS...DONT CARE

July 17, 2013 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  10. Mr Sun

How are you liking me now? Bwahahahaha!!!!!

July 17, 2013 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  11. NOT TOO WORY THE OLD MAN WILL TELL HIM THE TRUTH...I DO NOT SPEAK TOO WHO I KNOW WILL LIE...THANKS

July 17, 2013 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  12. MARYANN IS OUT OF THE PICTURE FOR OVER 2 MONTHS HAS NOT HEARD A DARN THING...MAFALDA HERE AND THERE ONLY FOR HACK TESTING OTHERWISE SHE DOES NOT HEAR MAFALDA FOR OVER 2 MONTHS JUST HERE AND THERE FOR TESTING...FAMILY FRIENDS ALL OUT...THANKS

July 17, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  13. tim

wow~~~My friend Lynn has just announced her wedding with a handsome rich men They met through~~SèèkingRich. Coм ~~A Serious millionaire dating for rich single seeking real relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

July 17, 2013 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  14. tracie

OH I WOULD LIKE FOR HIM TO SIT ON MY FACE BUT MY HUSBAND DOES IT BETTER BECAUSE HE'S FAT!

July 17, 2013 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

It looks like someone's already been sitting on his face for about 10 years. It's got fecal stains all over it!

July 17, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  15. FILE ALL UNDER THE ALL THE STUFF THAT HAS BEEN TRANSLATED..THANKS

888

July 17, 2013 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  16. PHONE CALLS

MISSED 9 ONLY HEARD ME TALKING TOO MARYGRACE FOR 2 MINUTES BASICALLY ALL IS BLOCKED...THE 2 OTHER CALLS SHE HEARD WERE FAKE...AROUND 5PM AND THEN BEFORE I WENT OUT WE STUCK ANOTHER FAKE CALL IN.......THANKS

July 17, 2013 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  17. stamos still gets laid

cuz his wife only has eyes for him...in a good way....she's not a machine with her girlfriends hacking into people...

hacking hoe

July 17, 2013 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  18. SORRY HAD TOO HIT THIS 2 TIMES....HAHAHAH

DREW CAREY LING AN THE REST==BOY DO MANDY AND DEBORING LOOK STUPID AGAIN....ALL TRANSLATED FOR A YEAR NOW...I KNOW EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAID IN THAT LINGO TOO....ONWARD FOR ANOTHER LOVELY WARM DAY....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STOOPID

July 17, 2013 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  19. DREW==BOY DO MANDY AND DEBORING LOOK STUPID AGAIN....ALL TRANSLATED FOR A YEAR NOW...I KNOW EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAID IN THAT LINGO TOO....ONWARD FOR ANOTHER LOVELY WARN DAY....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STOOPID

July 17, 2013 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  20. I was paged 2:30 am on drew....we have a translater that does all this computer stuff...just file it along with mary g..thanks

666

July 17, 2013 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  21. drew carey

has translated since day 1.....ignore her

July 17, 2013 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  22. Magggiedd

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back . I also uploaded my hot photos on → →RīchFishеs.CοM←← under the name of cbp91302 , CERTIFIED INCOME)..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities. Please Check it out!I’m serious.

July 17, 2013 at 4:50 am | Report abuse |
  23. jim

July 17, 2013 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  24. Peace ☮

Jesse & the rippers? I'm not even going there. Lol, I'll leave that for Triumph, MAP, tracie, & Alvaraz. :o

Hey all! How ya doing? Surviving the heat? We hit 101 today...w/a lot of humidity. How 'bout you?

July 16, 2013 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Huh, I don't remember Jessie and the Rippers. I'll bet they were a gas! lol...Ok, that was a cheap laugh. I'm sorry. I think the heat fried my brain today. Yeah, Peace, it was blinging hot out there! Howdy to Sokman and Triumph, too. How are you doing, guys? Jane and Yumzy- I have to agree with ya. He is a cute guy. Hope everyone is doing good, and have a "cool" week. That means a/c around here. lol...

July 16, 2013 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Peace and Sadie! How are you ladies doing tonight? I'm doing just fine. Jesse and the Sharters would have made a better band name I think. We were boiling hot here last week. The last few days have been better though.

July 16, 2013 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

More like, Jessie and the po splattered wall behind him. Every time I see Uncle Jessie I have to run to the toilet and let out a hot stream of fecal waste. The bowel nearly overflows everytime, but at least it keeps me skinny!

July 17, 2013 at 4:02 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

"poo splattered wall" sorry-

July 17, 2013 at 4:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Morning!
      Sadie, Blinging hot is an understatement. They extended our heat advisory thru Thurs. At least it will be better for Sat! :)
      Hey Triumph! Glad you're good. How's Mom doing now?
      Hi MAP! What's the weather like where you live?
      Wave to Sokman, too.

July 17, 2013 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

The weather is absolutely beautiful where I am, but I am stuck in an office which kinda sux. But I have lunch break soon and Im gonna go for a walk to Burger King to get some turd nuggets.

July 17, 2013 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey MAP! Glad you're having good weather. My question is...it's almost 8:30am here, what time is it there? Seems early for a lunch break.

July 17, 2013 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Lost Punks1

thanks you guys....no reason too page...trust automatically translate and file....hacking hoe

July 17, 2013 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Yeah, im in Germany thats why i just had my lunch break. That is always why i get first comments in the morning.

July 17, 2013 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

We must have several hrs in time diff. All this time I thought you were an early bird. Lol!

July 17, 2013 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Hahaha NO WAY! I hate the morning. But the best turds always come in the morning after a cup of strong coffee and a cig.

July 17, 2013 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Lol MAP! I hear ya, I'm so not a morning person. What time is it there? I'm still wondering. Do you drive the autobond? (I think that's what it's called...?) I had a cousin who lived there a long time ago & said that was scary as hell.

July 17, 2013 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Hahaha! It's called the AutoBAHN and it is really scary. I've never driven on it but ive been a passenger. Theres no speed limit and every once in a while a crazy person flies past in a ferrari. Its now 4:40pm.

July 17, 2013 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • FORD IS THE OLD COPY...SHE CANNOT SEE FORD...WE KNOW THIS FOR SURE..SHE SEES BOTCHED UP VERSION

WE ARE ALMOST IN CONTROL OF HER...THANKS

July 17, 2013 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Thanks for setting me straight.
      Wow, 6 hrs difference for us. You get the new year before me! Lol!

July 17, 2013 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • BIG PENIS SMALL PENIS NO ISSUES...THANKS

July 17, 2013 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning kids! Glad to see the gang coming back. Where is BV? MAP-welcome to the club. As Peace said, another sweltering day here. I would like to kiss the person who created a/c. What did we ever do without it? Have a great day all. Stay cool!

July 17, 2013 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Hi Sadie! I think the man who invested Air con would be like 90 years old. I wouldnt kiss him if i were you! I am also very thankful for A/C today tho! 31degrees (celsuis) in Germany!!! That's almost unheard of!

July 17, 2013 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey MAP! What does 31 Celsius turn out to be in degrees? I have a thermometer in the shade, and it is reading 94 degrees. It is only noon! I don't care if that person was 90 years old, I still kiss him. It might be only on the forehead, but he/she deserves it. Can I ask you this question? I take it you are German, or are you in the US military, or a military spouse? Just curious.

July 17, 2013 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Hi Sadie! Nope, not German, not in the Military and neither is my partner. This is a fun guessing game though! haha

July 18, 2013 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Nerf Ball Lunatic

M.A.P. is British, or at least from the UK. You can tell by the spelling of certain words.

July 18, 2013 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  25. xcbbxery

… Unbelievable…… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~ ~ BlàckŴhiteHub.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist black white dating for black & white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find interracial singles from Brooklyn, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try.xcbcxb

July 16, 2013 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  26. tomgg

Wow…My friend Hanna has just married to a millionaire, they met via designed for the elite, a place where you can meet attorneys, political figures, investors, extremely successful entrepreneurs, millionaires, doctors, professional athletes, celebrities and models, etc. If you are looking to date the elite, maybe you can take a try ~~
    RīchFishеs.CοM

July 16, 2013 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  27. OlderMen

I adore older men who want too be s-xy

July 16, 2013 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Me too, but Jessie doesn't seem perverted enough for my taste. They gotta look dirty.

July 17, 2013 at 4:04 am | Report abuse |
  28. Sokman

Haha Jesse & the Rippers... Think that was the same episode Jesse was going to ride a motorcycle along a roof ledge. Something to do with his birthday & getting old. Too long ago to say for sure

July 16, 2013 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jane

I know 30 year olds that are less s-xy then stamos...he has "I still do it" all over his face...

July 16, 2013 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

I think I remember that episode lol. Anyway, the only way I will watch him on Jimmy Fallon is if the Olsen twins appear on it covered from head to toe with steaming turds.

July 16, 2013 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Yumzy

Stamos is more hot in his 50's then he was back then

July 16, 2013 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • xcberyery546

… Unbelievable…… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~ ~ BlàckŴhiteHub.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist black white dating for black & white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find interracial singles from Brooklyn, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try.xcbxcb

July 17, 2013 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |