Today's news you might've missed:
- We are all about this piece of casting news: Ben Affleck is working on joining David Fincher's adaptation of "Gone Girl" as the story's suspicious husband. [THR]
- Meanwhile, Angelina Jolie has found a lead for her next project, "Unbroken." Jolie will direct Jack O'Connell, known for his work on "Skins," as Louis Zamperini in the December 2014 release. [E!]
- If you want to date Amanda Seyfried, you'd better find a way to spark her libido at first sight. The actress tells Elle magazine, “Everybody I’ve dated I’ve been sexually attracted to immediately. Sparks don’t grow - your vagina doesn’t become more inclined to wanting someone just because you’re around them.” [Elle]
- Busy Philipps, already mom to 3-year-old Birdie, has named her second daughter Cricket Pearl. "It's weird people think my kids will be in therapy because of their names," Philipps tweeted. "My kids will be therapy for LOTS of reasons, I'm sure." [Busy Philipps' Twitter]
- Willow Smith looked all grown up at the May premiere of her dad and brother's sci-fi movie, "After Earth," but some think her newest music video is a little too mature for a 12-year-old. [Today]
- We dare you to watch the full trailer of "Saving Mr. Banks," about the behind-the-scenes effort to make 1964's "Mary Poppins," and not have a smile on your face by the end. Our only quibble is that Tom Hanks as Walt Disney seems a lot like Tom Hanks just being himself, but that's not even something to quibble about, is it? The movie opens wide December 20, with Emma Thompson as "Mary Poppins" author P.L. Travers.