Chris Pratt beefs up for  'Guardians of the Galaxy'
July 8th, 2013

Chris Pratt beefs up for 'Guardians of the Galaxy'

Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth aren't the only ones who can sculpt superhero muscles.

Chris Pratt, who already leaned out and toned up for 2012's "Zero Dark Thirty," has been on a mission to get in even better shape for the upcoming "Guardians of the Galaxy."

"No beer for six months," Pratt tweeted July 7, along with photographic evidence of his super-cut abs.

The 34-year-old actor admitted that it was "Kinda d****ey to post this," but in his defense, "my brother made me."

Pratt, who welcomed his first child with wife Anna Faris last August, has signed on to play the Star Lord, the part-human, part-alien leader of the movie's bio-engineered team.

"Guardians of the Galaxy," directed by James Gunn, is slated for an August 1, 2014 release.

Filed under: Celebrities • movies

1. jack3545

Are you single and looking for love and companionship? take a try ...SèèkingRich.Çoм ..is the best, largest and most successful millionaire dating site for singles seeking rich relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. They censor every profile and verify photos, age, education level, occupation and income, so it’s safe and worth a try. Good luck with your search.

July 9, 2013 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  2. One problem...

you need too keep quiet now...In order for convertible ride you must bring it down a knotch.

July 9, 2013 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Pliny

Knocking farts and breaking hearts. That's how I roll, b!tches.

July 9, 2013 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. PRINT ALL MY COMMENTS AND SHOVE THEM UP MY HOO-HAW...THAT'S IT..THANKS...

July 9, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Manhood-Bex

there are some days we do not feel like doing it but for the most part our women get up and make him breakfast before he goes off to work...see daz why we get the Michael Kor's bags..

July 9, 2013 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sokman

My d!ck is so small, my pediatrician and parents thought I was a girl until I hit puberty. Then they thought I was a lesbian.

July 9, 2013 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

That's really brave of you to share that. It also explains why you're such a right winged angry little man. I don't hate you anymore, I just feel sorry for you, then I feel happy because my life is so much better than yours!

July 9, 2013 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jealous9999

I do fit in that's why the owners and guests all talk too me ....thanks

July 9, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Stupid

The fact I iron my fathers shirts is none of your business....I am home now so therefore I can do it.....instead of watching me pick up your boyfriends pants and iron them once in awhile.

July 9, 2013 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Boog

I farted in a mason jar once when I was ten, and quickly screwed the lid on tight afterward. Then I put it in a box on the top shelf of my closet, and discovered the jar again last month - 25 years later - while cleaning out my parents' house. I slowly opened the lid and put my nose up to it, with low expectations, and was pleasantly surprised to detect that fresh fart smell after all those years.

Of course, I had a load in my pants at the time, so I could have been smelling that...

July 9, 2013 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

This guy Pliny uses his feces in jars to produce long lasting candles.The gas from the turdfuels the candle for hours.

July 9, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  10. M.A.P.

It's raining turds, halleluja, it's raining turds, hey hey. I'm gonna go out and let myself get, absolutely stinlking wet. Fecal sludge is nature, hmm hmmh mhmhmhmmm.

July 9, 2013 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Turds on film, turds on film- turds on flm, turds on film!

July 9, 2013 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Everyone Report this Tool

Maybe if everyone reports this ONE person Tracie, Alvarez, Triumph, Pliny, Sokman and all the other craziness will finally be blocked, banned and stopped.

July 9, 2013 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Seriously?

I'd rather Report Abuse on the "fat rat hacker" troll-b!tch and the perpetual dating site troll than any of those other people. The whiny hacker-victim is the real problematic troll who clogs up this blog, not the poop commenters.

July 9, 2013 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

How dare you try to restrict my freedom of speech! You are a fascist dictator without anyone to dictate so you start picking on me? I am NOT the stupid hack troll that leaves ^1000s of unreadable messages. Im simply spreading some good oldfecal humour – an american pastime. @seriously? – THANK YOU!

July 9, 2013 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

M.O.P. Do us all a favor and die. Soon.

In fact....I have a suggestion. Go find a group of Iraq/Afghanistan veterans and INSULT THEM TO THEIR FACE, the way you insult them here, when you hide behind your keyboard.

I think that would hasten your death. I'm pretty sure that everyone here would be quite happy with that!

You gutless coward.

July 9, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ITS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FAT RAT HACKER

July 8, 2013 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  12. PRINT ALL MY COMMENTS ATTACH TOO LATEST DI...I HAVE IT..THANKS...

July 8, 2013 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  13. SHE HAD HIM VISIT FROM WHERE HE WAS..THEREFORE HACKING UPDATES AS FOLLOWS...

1. DI PRINT OUT ....NEVER DID TEMPING UNLESS SHE IS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SUSPECT OR FRIEND
    2. YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A HACKING HO BUT YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY
    3. WE HAVE ISOLATED HER FROM A BUNCH OF CALLS
    4. SHE F-CKING A YEAR AGO AND WE'LL MAKE SURE SHE KEEPS LOSING BECAUSE SHE'S A HACKER AND A LIAR...THANKS ....

July 8, 2013 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Head into the hack reports...she thinks i am temping now...hacking hoe..

July 8, 2013 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  15. he's made hemay have been brainwashed..head into hack reports..thanks...

July 8, 2013 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Tom

FWB–less stress and none of these crap they pull behind your back...yea..

July 8, 2013 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  17. needhimasfwb--not going too anyone....

July 8, 2013 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Time for an fwb--let's roll and have fun the rest of the summer.

July 8, 2013 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  19. When you see her---quick hello or head down..end of story...

July 8, 2013 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  20. SHE'S STILL TALKING LIKE A PROUD FELON...HERE IT IS ONE MORE TIME

YOU LOST A YEAR AGO, YOU LOST 6 MONTHS AGO, YOU LOST A MONTH AGO, YOU LOST 2 WEEKS AGO, YOU LOST LAST WEEK, YOU LOST YESTERDAY, YOU WILL LOSE TOMORROW, YOU WILL LOSE NEXT WEEK, Y OU WILL LOSE NEXT MONTH YOU WILL LOSE NEXT YEAR...WHY? CUZ YOUR A HACKING HO–

July 8, 2013 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  21. THERE ARE NO BLOGGERS THERE ARE ONLY 4 PEOPLE..HERE...TIME FOR A FWB--DAZ IT ITS TIME--ITS TRULY YOU WILL NEVER HAVE S-X HANGING AROUND THIS BETCH

July 8, 2013 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  22. I don't know Mandy or if she really hacked you...but since you whine and f-cking complain about it incessantly, I'm glad she did

On behalf of all bloggers on this site: WAY TO GO, MANDY!!!

July 8, 2013 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  23. You are a stupid, whiny, fat, fcuking idiot victim who deserves all the bad things that happen to you

May you get run over by a garbage truck or a bus soon. I am placing a curse on you, b!tch.

July 8, 2013 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Sneaks--advice FWB is your best route...

July 8, 2013 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  25. You've been cursed already BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

July 8, 2013 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  26. M.A.P.

Dont you start insulting people Sokkkman. You stinky piece of moudly old crapp. Noone wants you here. Noone wants your rac-ism or your ignorance. Just die.

July 9, 2013 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  27. M.A.P.

I know you are dying to hear the sound of plipper plopper in the toilet. Little nuggets splashin in the water, celebrating their existence by radiating the stench of fecal freedom.

July 9, 2013 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |