Today's news you might've missed:
- Busy Philipps Bump Watch has come to an end. The actress welcomed her second daughter on July 3. [Busy Philipps' Twitter]
- Paula Deen parted ways with her longtime agent, Barry Weiner. In a statement to CNN from her publicist, Deen and her family thank Weiner "for the tireless effort and dedication over the many years. Paula wishes him well in all future endeavors."
- Justin Timberlake kindly waited until a holiday weekend to release his explicit "Tunnel Vision" music video filled with naked ladies, so that way you can watch it without getting in trouble at work. [Vevo]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt has taken a page from Alec Baldwin's book and has quit Twitter, saying that there's too much negativity on the site for her to deal with. [GossipCop]
- Guillermo del Toro's "Pacific Rim" doesn't open until July 12 for us plebeians, but Kanye West got a special sneak peek. "I saw a pre-screening of Pacific Rim yesterday and it's easily one of my favorite movies of all time," he tweeted July 4. "This is not another "Robot" movie. Guillermo del Toro is a master." [Kanye West's Twitter]
- Still in need of fireworks for the holiday? Flavor Flav has a massive - seriously, it's ridiculous - stockpile that could use some raiding. [TMZ]