While you were working ...
July 3rd, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Here's a mood-lifter if you need one: There are still honest people in the world! A good Samaritan in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania found Steve Martin's wallet in the street and promptly returned it. [The Times-Tribune]
  • Ashlee Simpson and Diana Ross' son Evan were spotted out together two days in a row. Apparently, the two "know each other from the club scene and have tons of mutual friends." [Us Weekly]
  • To soften the blow of this being the last season of "Breaking Bad," Vince Gilligan is offering an update on a potential spinoff centered around Saul Goodman. "It's not a done deal yet, but it's definitely something we're full speed ahead on trying to get going," he said. [The Wrap]
  • Marie Osmond's Hallmark talk show is one season and done. The network has canceled "Marie" after inconsistent ratings. [NYPost]
  • Want more details on Avril Lavigne's Canada Day wedding to fellow countryman Chad Kroeger? Hello! magazine has more details on Lavigne's "crazy" nuptials. [Hello!]
  • "The Butler" just might be called something else by the time it arrives in theaters August 16. The Weinstein Company has lost a fight with Warner Bros. over the movie's title, as the WB says "The Butler" is the same name of a 1916 comedy short and The Weinstein Company didn't clear their use of the title beforehand. [Variety]
  • Speaking of the studio though, The Weinstein Company has found an actor to play Jonas in its adaptation of "The Giver." Brenton Thwaites, who'll also appear in Angelina Jolie's "Maleficient," is going to star in the project along with Jeff Bridges. [Deadline]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Martina

Steve Martin is one of the funniest comedians in history he needs too reunite with his old Saturday Nite Live friends and reunite. planes, trains and automobiles and my cousin vinny in my opinion were his best and funniest movies too date.

July 8, 2013 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  2. jerry2334

Are you single? Start a new journey for love . Just GO TO ♥ SèèkingRich.Çoм – the Millionaire MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.If you looking for millionaire match, or millionaire mate? here is your first choice. It features live chat, online webmail, personal dating blogs and forums and a variety of search tools.With the unique certified millionaire system, you can directly find real rich singles. Date an idea millionaire match can never be easier! With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality.

July 5, 2013 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  3. xzvrwyrey57

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
    They met through ~~MixèdŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.
    xcb

July 4, 2013 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  4. LA-NONE OF US KNOW HOW TOO DO SH-T ON PEOPLES COMPUTERS...HOW COME YOU KNOW?

July 4, 2013 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  5. PRINT OUT EVERYTHING IT DID AND FILE.....

July 4, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. THIS IS HOW STUPID SHE IS....SHE BRING A GRADE UP I GOT 40 YEARS AGO.....YOU A FAT RAT HACKER MANDY ...IS EVERYONE LAUGHING AT THIS? YOU FAT RAT HACKER

July 4, 2013 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  7. PEACE IS A FAT RAT HIPPO HACKER

July 4, 2013 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Excuse me, wth are you talking about?
      Lol, I'm clueless to your rants. I certainly don't have anything to do with your "problem". If I do, quit talking crap on here & speak up,..to me. All tho I know I don't. You still could sthu, I'm sure no one here would mind. Happy 4th, troll. :)

July 4, 2013 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • THE COMPUTER IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY --SHE DID THE SAME THING ON THE WORK COMPUTERS--SHEEEEEEEEEEEE IS THE EMBARRASSMENT NOT ME....ITS ALLLLLLLLLLLLL HER....SAME AS WORK COMPTUERS---FAT RAT HACKER DOES THOSE THINGS

July 4, 2013 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I'm slowly piecing the puzzle together, don't worry Peace, she reveals little clues each day as to why she's so angry at us.

July 4, 2013 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Lol MAP, when ya figure it out, lmk. Are ya going to any parties or fireworks today/tonight?

July 4, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I wish. No, I have to work early tomorrow, so I can't get drunk tonight :(((

July 4, 2013 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Yup, I hear ya. Early Fri for me, too. I don't need to go see fireworks, they do them in the neighborhood all month long...every night. Don't get a lot of sleep in July. Enjoy your day off, anyways!

July 4, 2013 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |

July 4, 2013 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jerry2334

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate man They met through ~Weálthyluv.Com~~ a serious millionaire dating site for meeting with successful rich guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try! fdsgdfgsdg

July 4, 2013 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  9. bex m.

i'm going too give him corse cuz he looked at a pretty azz so now i'm worried.....you want the pretty azz go ahead....not me...jealousy fun is fine ... but the day i have too give you corse too "keep you"......i'd rather be
    at the macy's 1 day sale.....that is not what bex is about....thanks.

July 4, 2013 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  10. witch

double strand and turquoise neck returns...kapeesh

July 4, 2013 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  11. Beast? are you there i'm starving....

Happy 4th!!!

July 4, 2013 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  12. Ok

they are all the same people

July 4, 2013 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Are you serious!? PLiny ans tracie and Sokman and BIG SHIZ AND Alvarez are aLL the same person? That cannot be true!

July 4, 2013 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I've been reading their comments and I can confirm that BIG SHIZ and Pliny are the same fat ugly troll in his mothers basement with a bucket as a toilet.

July 4, 2013 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
    • ok

there is something wrong with my left extension in my hair.. good bye.

July 4, 2013 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

WHY DO OLD PEOPLE FART SO MUCH?

July 4, 2013 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
    • 50

Your comments are childlike and make no sense.

July 4, 2013 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Get the turds out of your mouth and learn some respect you fat lazy filthy slob.

July 4, 2013 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  13. M.A.P.

Alvarez, tracie, and Triumph are the best bloggers on here (not including myself). The worst are – Pliny, BIG SHIZ and Sokman. They should be drowned in a bath filled with Lindsay Lohans sloppy after beer turds.

July 4, 2013 at 4:43 am | Report abuse |
  14. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Good to hear a Good Samaritan returned Steve Martin's wallet. Good for them. I myself would have stuffed some butt dumplings in it and then returned it. Happy 4th of July all!

July 3, 2013 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey Triumph! Happy 4th to you, too!! Nice to know there are still good people in the world. One time, the guy before me at the ATM, at our local bank, left his debit card in the machine. Lucky for me, the town I work in is quite small. Chased him a half mile to the local dollar store. He didn't even realize he'd left it behind. I think, at first, he thought I was stalking him. lol... Anyway, hope you all have a great 4th of July. Play hard, but stay safe. Woohoo! It's margarita time!

July 3, 2013 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Well hey there! Happy 4th everyone. Have a great time tonight & don't blow off your hands or anything! :)

July 4, 2013 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Happy 4th of July, fellow -not insane- bloggerz!

July 4, 2013 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey Peace and MAP! Happy 4th to you, too!! Just getting ready to clean my bike for the big ride later. We will be headed to the casino for their big party and fireworks later in the day. They are having (all outside) bands, food and beverages (margaritas!!! lol...) and the fireworks at night. I am really looking forward to this. Just sounds like fun. I hope everyone has a very enjoyable day! Be safe now, ya hear?

July 4, 2013 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • LA-NONE OF US KNOW HOW TOO DO SH-T ON PEOPLES COMPUTERS...HOW COME YOU KNOW?

July 4, 2013 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hi Sadie! Sorry I'm gonna miss the casino, but, well, you know. Have a great time & fill me in Fri. Have a margarita for me! :)

July 4, 2013 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • LA-NONE OF US KNOW HOW TOO DO SH-T ON PEOPLES COMPUTERS...HOW COME YOU KNOW?

July 4, 2013 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Casino with live bands and margeritas? Sounds like HEAVEN!

July 5, 2013 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
  15. Portfolio

is yours by the way.

July 3, 2013 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Amanda Powers

NY hates Richard Fore

July 3, 2013 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Richard Fore

Hi ho ho, I'm Santa.

July 3, 2013 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  18. PRINT AND FILE DON'T EVEN TELL ME ANYMORE PLEASE!!!

July 3, 2013 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  19. HAPPY 123 BELONGS TOO MANDY FOR 1 YEAR NOW...

July 3, 2013 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  20. M.A.P.

Im an idiot

July 3, 2013 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Translation: Sokman is a dik smootcher

July 3, 2013 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Yes, sokman, we know your a fat slob loser in his mothers basement with a buicket full of your fecal waste. You fat ugly pig.

July 4, 2013 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |