How Lindsay Lohan brought in 27th birthday
July 3rd, 2013

How Lindsay Lohan brought in 27th birthday

Lindsay Lohan turned 27 on July 2, and since she's still in rehab her "team" brought the party to her - sort of.

On her Twitter account, "Team Lohan" rallied the star's followers and tweeted supportive messages to Lohan herself, who switched to a new treatment facility in mid-June.

"Happy Birthday Lindsay! [Love] Team Lohan," one of the posts read. "Reading your #happybdaylilo tweets. These are awesome! Thank you guys. Happy bday July babies!"

(Whomever is behind "Team Lohan" does have a sense of humor. One follower tried to encourage a response by saying, "can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night." Team Lohan's response? "Two times too many!")

Meanwhile, at her rehab facility, Lohan's said to be perfectly satisfied, even if she couldn't have visitors on her birthday. As TMZ explains, visiting hours are on Sundays.

Filed under: Celebrities • Lindsay Lohan

1. CALIFORIA...FAKE NAMES AND LOGS...THANKS

FAKE FAKE FAKE IMPOSTERS...

July 25, 2013 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. MOST OF THE NAMES AND LOGS ARE ALL FAKE AN BELONG TOO 3 PEOPLE ALL FAKE...

July 25, 2013 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. 99% OF THE NAMES IN 53 ARE ALL FAKE...BRITNEY AND ALL THE REST ARE MOSTLY ALL IMPOSTERS..THANKS....

July 25, 2013 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. FIND OUT IF CINDY IS A FAKE NAME...THANKS

July 25, 2013 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Pants Around Ankles

She has a large, freckly set of bazoombas. Major league yabbos, to put it in clinical terms.

July 25, 2013 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. jujubeans

I'm sorry, but she's got one of the most gorgeous racks I've ever drooled over! ( o )( o )

July 25, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jujubeans

Visiting hours are on Sunday? I think I'll go and offer up my "services".

July 23, 2013 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jujubeans

I'd like to hide 26 sausages all over her body and then surprise her with the 27th!

July 23, 2013 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  9. No wonder why they have a boff problem...who wouldn't...hahahaha

July 18, 2013 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Hugh Kock

8=========D ~ ~ ~ ~

July 18, 2013 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  11. MANDY HACKING UPDATES AS FOLLOWS...

1. HACKED INTO THE VISIBILE ACCOUNTS
    2. LEXIS ETC.... ALL DI'S FILE..
    3. DREW CAREY ALL TRANSLATED

THANKS

July 18, 2013 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Big Dick

;p

July 18, 2013 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Big Wally

Do you think she'd let two of us do her armpits at the same time :) ~ ~ ~ <======3

July 18, 2013 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • big richard

We could leave a heck of a stain on her dress ;) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <========3

July 18, 2013 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Dick

While you're doing her armpits, I'll do her bewbs :), ~ ~ ~ ~ <=======3

July 18, 2013 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Schlong

Then that leaves her pu$$y for me! {()} ~ ~ ~ <=======3

July 29, 2013 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Meh

27 grams...1 for each year

July 12, 2013 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  15. don't allow yourself too be mistreated.

thanks

July 9, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Amanda Bynes

If I were her, I would've spent the day in a rhinoplasty center discussing my next surgery. Because she's UGLY.

July 5, 2013 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  17. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TOO YOU TOO PEACE...

July 4, 2013 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  18. YOU'LL HAVE TOO DEAL WITH IT FAT RAT HACKER...I LIKE HIM...

July 4, 2013 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  19. FAT RAT HACKING HIPPO DID IT DURING THE WEEK..NO THIS MORNING ...THANKS

July 4, 2013 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  20. I'M NO A DRUNK BUT YOURS IS THE FAT RAT HACKING HIPPO.

July 4, 2013 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  21. maddbearfan

Does anyone know if Vegas is running any odds as to how long it takes before LiLo gets caught drunk or has another incident after she finishes rehab?

July 4, 2013 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  22. Amanda Manipulation--sorry if the 3 of you were not FAT RAT HACKERS--you would not be in the boat your in....

July 4, 2013 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  23. SOMETIMES I GET HURT BECAUSE HE LISTENS TOO THOSE RAT HACKING BEETCHES SO I GET HURT...BUT I WOULD NEVER SNITCH ON HIM....I AM LOYAL...

July 4, 2013 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  24. jerry2334

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SèèkingRich.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. sdgdf

July 4, 2013 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  25. cxbxcberyery547

… Unbelievable…… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~ ~ BlàckŴhiteHub.Çoм~~ They told me it is a Specialist black white dating for black & white singles seeking interracial relationships, dating ,love. Here you will find interracial singles from Brooklyn, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and all the way to Toronto Canada, London England and Sydney Australia ,France, Germany , african american who have joined our love boat. All the best! If you are single, have a try.xcv

July 4, 2013 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  26. Amanda Manipulation

any of my comments are directed to 3 hacking ho's and they know who they are and know what they do

July 4, 2013 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

It's just manipulation. Healthy couple. Computer hacking updates. She knows my social security number. Print all my comments. He's a fat hacker. Yes, we've heard it all before.

July 4, 2013 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
    • well he is a fat hacker sometimes but me xo him.

July 4, 2013 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  27. Amanda Bynes

She probably spent it hugging a toilet as she pukes out the toxic chemicals she's been harbouring in her belly for the last 10 years. Druggy h-o!

July 4, 2013 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  28. M.A.P.

They shouldn't have sent her to jail for running over poo in her car without a liscense. If people leave their turds on the side of the road, they obviously don't care very much about them!

July 4, 2013 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  29. Alvarez

I have a strong desire to see a large corn infused turd dangling from her lips.

July 3, 2013 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  30. teddy

• HELLO THRER,I have a good news to share with you.I joined a wonderful interracial dating site ★ mixedflirt.com ★,and date with an amazing black girl .The site is a serious interracial dating for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. You can meet lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….so,if you are single, why not have a try!

July 3, 2013 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  31. frtrtrtetry45

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~Weàlthyluv.Çom~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

July 3, 2013 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  32. ※Sadie※

Hey, she made it to 27! Happy b-day, Lilo. Hope you finally get your life under control, so maybe you can see #28. Call me a skeptic, though.

July 3, 2013 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  33. cxbxcberyery547

Oh~Unbelievable… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~ MìxedMàtchìng. Çom~~ They told me it is the best, largest and most successful black&white dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. If you are single , don't wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.xcv

July 3, 2013 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  34. why not

idwfe-we may as well

July 3, 2013 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Lois lane

Idgaf

July 3, 2013 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Alvarez

I heard she oftentimes smells like poop.

July 3, 2013 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

It must be other people's poop because crack heads never pass stools.

July 4, 2013 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
  37. Alvarez

I want her to run back and forth as I throw firm chunks of turd at her head.

July 3, 2013 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  38. WE CAN POST IT EVEN IF ITS A LIE....FINE WITH ME

July 3, 2013 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  39. THANK YOU 3 FAT RAT HACKERS FOR THE ENERGY...BECAUSE ITS ALLLLLLLLLLLLL THEIR FAULT....

July 3, 2013 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  40. JUST POST WHAT THEY DO--DAZ IT THIS WAY THE TOWN AND WORLD KNOWS WHAT THE 3 FAT RAT HACKERS ARE DOING ALL DAY LONG...THANKS

July 3, 2013 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Reggie

amazing energy now and forever

July 3, 2013 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  42. WHEN THE 3 RAT HACKERS GO IN --- POST WHAT THEY RETRIEVED...END OF STORY...YOU REALLY DO NOT NEED TOO TELL ME...

July 3, 2013 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  43. PRINT OUT MY COMMENTS AND ATTACHE TOO LATEST COMPUTER ATTACK--NO WONDER WHY NOBODY RESPECTS YOU AS FEMALES...CUZ YOU IZ FAT RAT HACKERS AND THE WHOLE TOWN FIGURED IT OUT...CUZ THEY READ THE BLOGS ALSO.

July 3, 2013 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  44. WE ALSO ARE WAITING TOO SEE IF WHAT YOU RETRIEVED ... YOU RIGGED YOU ARE ALSO FAMOUS FOR RIGGING INFORMATION...WE HAVE YOUR SH-T AND WE ALWAYS WILL HAVE YOUR SH-T...CUZ I GET THE REPORT OF YOUR FILTHY HANDS...YOUR A FAT RAT HACKER--YOUR DISLOYAL AND FILTH

July 3, 2013 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  45. POST IT IF SHE LIED AND POST IT IF SHE DID NOT LIE....END OF STORY...DO NOT GET ME INVOLVED WITH THESE 3 BIMBOS ANY LONGER...I SAID JUST POST IT...

July 3, 2013 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  46. I'VE BEEN INFORMED YOU HACK IN I GET THE REPORT AND IT GETS POSTED TOO CNN...DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? ...THE ENTIRE TOWN IS LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO HIS BUSINESS.....

July 3, 2013 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  47. PRINT OUT MY BLOGS AND ATTACHED THEM TOO THE LATEST EVENT---HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TOO WATCH YOU KNOW ITS YOU AND LAUGH AT YOU KNOWING WHO YOU ARE?....ITS AMAZING HOW STUPID YOU TRULY ARE.....

July 3, 2013 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  48. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO EMBARASS YOU BOYFRIEND IN FRONT OF HIS BUSINESS....HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU DO THIS TOO THIS MAN? I JUST DON'T GET...YOU 3 HAVE NOOOOOOOOO RESPECT FOR HIM WHATSOEVER....

July 3, 2013 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  49. YOU CAN'T SEE, YOU CAN'T HEAR ITS JUST ABOUT OVER...WHAT YOU HACKED INTO WAS MOSTLY BOTCHED UP INFORMATION....HOW MANY TIMES DOES THE TOWN HAVE TOO LOOK AT HER AND FEEL SORRY FOR HER?

July 3, 2013 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  50. HAPPY 123 WAS CREATED FOR FAT RAT HACKERS LIKE YOURSELVES....DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT WE HAVE DONE TOO YOU 3 IN THE LAST YEAR....YOU STILL DON'T GET IT DO YOU....WHEN YOU DO OR DO NOT DO SOMETHING IT GOES INTO SPECIAL QUE....

July 3, 2013 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  51. THE 3 FAT RAT HACKERS...

how many times too you need too embarrass your boyfriend...that's the part the town can't figure out.....so now we will embarrass you further. Happy 123 is a rigged password made for you...you CANNOT see a d-m thing anymore..you have been blocked for most of the year, you can't see sh-t, most of it has been confirmed as rigged. the password was created for you and the other 2 RAT HACKERS you hang out with....YOUR LOST 1 year ago...YOU SEE NOTHING, YOU HEAR ALMOST NOTHING....

July 3, 2013 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  52. We are not even going too speak anymore....i get the report and if its your name it gets posted...i said i am not engaging in you lying problem so now we will post it when you do it.

July 3, 2013 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  53. FAT RAT HACKER

we're not doing this daily sweetie.. we will just post the hackers ip address on cnn...

July 3, 2013 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  54. mandy

lindsay rocks to all u haters

July 3, 2013 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Shes

Shes a human too guys. Who has made mistakes. Just like everybody else in the world

July 3, 2013 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Prometheus

Duh. She's hot Stephanie......and she's a badass :)

July 3, 2013 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Stephanie

Who cares she is a LOSER!!!!I don't know why anybody gives her any attention.

July 3, 2013 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  58. tracie

I DON'T THINK THERE SHOULD BE REHAB FOR EATING POOP.

July 3, 2013 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |