Critics tear into 'Lone Ranger'
July 2nd, 2013

Critics tear into 'Lone Ranger'

"The Lone Ranger" is riding into theaters on July 3 with a trial of bad reviews.

The movie is getting torn apart by pro film reviewers, who've caused its rating to sink to a stinky 23 percent fresh on RottenTomatoes.com.

Jerry Bruckheimer and Gore Verbinski have spoken at length about the pains they've taken to create the world in which Armie Hammer plays the masked Lone Ranger, and Johnny Depp his Native American partner, Tonto, but it seems those efforts were in vain. Critics are ripping the action epic as being too long, lacking in focus, unsure of its tone and derivative of some of the great, classic Westerns of yesteryear - basically, "the rough cut of a slimmer, better movie," as Time magazine said in its review.

"'The Lone Ranger' is a movie for the whole family ... to avoid," said the San Francisco Chronicle. "It represents 2 1/2 of the longest hours on record, a jumbled botch that is so confused in its purpose and so charmless in its effect that it must be seen to be believed, but better yet, no. Don't see it, don't believe it, not unless a case of restless leg syndrome sounds like a fun time at the movies."

That may sound like hyperbole, but no, the SF Chronicle's Mick LaSalle isn't alone. "Audiences expecting a 'Pirates' of the Panhandle from [director] Verbinski — who paired with Depp on that swashbuckling franchise as well as on the 'Rango' — are in for some serious dry stretches," warned NPR.

The Village Voice found the film to be filled with "dozens of superfluous plot points, action sequences so cluttered they obscure whatever genius may lurk within, heaps of heavy-duty symbolism that ultimately mean nothing, and juvenile gags that appear to have been written by 10-year-olds rather than for them," with all of it adding up to "an extravagantly squandered opportunity."

The Hollywood Reporter doesn't completely write it off, allowing that "The Lone Ranger" is "moderately amusing," with "appealing leads" and "enough entertainment value ... to put it over commercially."

The movie, critics say, is really more about Depp's Tonto than it is Hammer's lawyer - and eventual Lone Ranger - John Reid, which isn't a bad thing. "Certainly, Depp plays Tonto as no one else could," said Variety.

Yet, with a cast that doesn't quite gel and a leading character that isn't all that interesting, "'The Lone Ranger' is a drag as an action movie," says The Wrap. "It feels like a Western made by people working off a checklist of tropes without ever really understanding the genre. Verbinski and his writers have taken a promising idea and put a silver bullet in its head."

Filed under: movies • Summer movies

1. Raz

Great movie! I was looking forward to it all year. Two things come to mind why it flopped at the box office. I heard many people saying they should get an Indian to play Tondo. We live in a time of political correctness. We lost site that an actor should play Tondo. Did we forget what the word acting means? Look it up if your not sure.

Also kids today have no imagination, electronic game systems do it all for them. I can't tell you how many times I played Cowboys and Indians. I always played the indian and Im Danish. Ha.. Now kids can't even go around with a pop gun thats not colored pink.
    Thanks again for making the movie fun. Good choices on the actors.

July 23, 2013 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  2. designerlou

I think it would be a bigger blockbuster should the Lone Ranger have been played by an A Lister. Who the heck is Armie Hammer?

July 10, 2013 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  3. M.A.P.

I wish they would make more movies about human feces. It's such an interesting topic. Even an animation starring some little nugget turds could be a summer holiday smash! Something like "Ploppies" or "the Turdies" I can imagine it would make millions and spread fecal awareness.

July 9, 2013 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  4. Progressive Girl

This movie was better than what the critics said!

July 9, 2013 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  5. TONTO M...SIGNING OFF ... DRINK...GOOD NIGHT.

July 8, 2013 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  6. focus

hahahahaha

July 8, 2013 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Meh

The latest in the Pirates of the Carribean series I see....How is Depp worth more than $1.50 with his skill set?

July 8, 2013 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Hello.

love the movie will probably see it again.

July 8, 2013 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  9. i crew--- movie...bb me..thanks!

July 7, 2013 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  10. E. WRIGHT LETTER...

HELLO?

July 7, 2013 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  11. clark Washington

I saw the movie and liked it – a lot! Sure it was a bit unfocused and disjointed but that's why I think it was a good movie. The scenery (in NM) was fantastic. I love going through Ship Rock, New Mexico. Forget about the critics, see this movie. Most people I met that saw the movie liked it! Heck, I'm going to see it again.

July 7, 2013 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Tonto needs love and is not recognized...the lone ranger is not christie brinkley however she is as kind and will treat him like he deserves too be treated...do you understand what love and affection truly mean...i'm older so i get...you don't have too be

July 7, 2013 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Bex: i am not thin but i like bex and would not be cruel too my man...see the difference here...

=

July 7, 2013 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Bex: i am not fat nor am i ugly...your have bex problem i do..dearie w

July 7, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. best side

she is better looking in person–thanks for sharing

July 7, 2013 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Johnny Depp will pull it off....

cuz the big ole lone ranger is loved by everyone...daz why

July 7, 2013 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Me

First mistake for this movie? Johnny Depp as a native American. Is he that arrogant that he thinks he can pull it off? Wish he'd retire.

July 7, 2013 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • foxxstory

you DO realize that the 1st tonto was played by an Irish man right?

July 7, 2013 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • who cares...

Johnny depp is here now and what counts...its all about johnny's happiness and confidence in this movie...nobody cares about the past...

July 7, 2013 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • foxxstory

not sure what your point is who cares....... Depp has indian heritage and blood in him...... here .. now.

July 7, 2013 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  18. best side

she is better looking in person–thanks for sharing

July 7, 2013 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  19. Jane

your last 53 was not relevant–

July 7, 2013 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  20. Entertainment

I am going too see this tonight..it appears too be very entertaining.

July 7, 2013 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  21. Sparknut

The movie was entertaining. It didn't seem like two and a half hours. I enjoyed it.

I stopped paying attention to the professional reviewers long ago.

July 7, 2013 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
    • eveflyaway

Exactly! The Lone Ranger was entertaining; that's the purpose, right? Who cares about the critics anymore; I've seen movies they regard as wonderful and to me there's absolutely nothing special about them. I also stopped paying attention to them long time ago.... Well done.

July 10, 2013 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  22. KM

Excellent and entertaining movie – I left theatre feeling I had seen something fun and well done! Love Depp's Tonto!

July 7, 2013 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  23. glenda

Now I know I'm going to see it as soon as possible. Critics are never right about anything.

July 6, 2013 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Depp

is a such a turn on these days....don't know what it is...I gotta see this movie asap

July 6, 2013 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Hots for Tonto

daz just too bad...

July 6, 2013 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  26. hubert39

What I've seen on TV, I will watch the movie on HBO or Showtime etc. Of course movies are so bad these days I have not been to a movie theater in 30 plus years.
    Todays movies are for the kids. All the boogie man movies, and people killing each other the art of movie making is long gone. Just about everything is made on a computer. I will watch the last 10 minutes of a movie to see if it's worth watching the entire movie. Guess what? It's not. The sad thing? In the late 1940s to the 1980's movies were my life. Loved them.

July 6, 2013 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • wilf

well times change and most of use grow with the times. Sad your stuck in the past

July 6, 2013 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • foxxstory

wow, if you have not step foot on a theater in 30 years and your whole basis of criticism is the 40's thru the 80's you really have no business giving an opinion on current movies...really? Flash Gordon was made in the 80's I bet you still think that state of the art...... movies in the 40's and 50's don't hold a candle to movies made now.... back then card board acting was considered the norm... no more..... and really? you base a whole movie on the last 10 minutes? how stupid is that? is like reading the end of a book before you start the journey....... LOST is one of the BEST shows EVER MADE.... but if you just watch the last 10 minutes of the series finale , you would never give that show a break.. and miss on a wonderful journey..... your comment is invalid.

July 7, 2013 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mandy

Gee I wonder what it is referring too...duhhhhhhhhhhh

July 7, 2013 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Peter Bishop

Depp is now chained to the POTC film series to look for any success lately. First "Dark Shadows" was a big flop and he follows it up with "Lone Ranger". Time to get a new agent maybe?

July 6, 2013 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • JGN

Don't get out much? Depp did not 'follow up' Dark Shadows with Lone Ranger. He's a selective hard working actor. If he does choose films at times which do not suit you or which fall flatter than one hopes, he ALWAYS does a superb job as an actor playing a character. There is so much more to film than the actors, however fine they are at their craft.
      I laughed all the way through Dark Shadows and thought it was a wonderful spoof, which was exactly what was intended. If former Dark Shadows fans were disappointed in getting a sequel of some sort too bad, it doesn't take away from how fun the film was. As for Lone Ranger, I bet you haven't seen it yet. Never trust the critics; they only have that job because they can't act, sing or write anything worthwhile.

July 6, 2013 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  28. arch

I don't know how good the script is, but it seems to me that all they were trying to do was to make a Depp comedy! I guess they believe that having Depp as the Indian would make it a great funny movie! In just about every movie the kid is in he plays someone who looks like he is either stoned or totally wasted. I wonder how much is true and how much is acting? I feel for the dude who plays the Ranger! All he is there for is to complete the storyline! Maybe if they would have made it not as a comedy, but as a story with some heart, with Depp as the Lone Ranger and someone else as his sidekick it might have had the legs it needed to succeed? As it is, it sounds like a flop, but I doubt seriously if Depp or any of the others involved really care! They are still getting their money and won't lose any sleep over taking hard earned money from the pockets of those who admire Depp and Jerry's movies!

July 6, 2013 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
    • He arch, guess what?!

Not every sentence has to end with an exclamation mark! You can make your point with a more subtle period (.) at the end and still register that sense of excitement or import that you seem to believe an exclamation mark imparts. Or, if you're really that elated when you finish a sentence, perhaps you should take a chill pill!

July 6, 2013 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  29. SoSad

Tonto is Mexican slang is "Dummy". This movie will be a big FLOP. You have "Dummy" running around acting, acting like an Indian. Wow, Dummy and White Man save world. Humph! LOL

July 5, 2013 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • JGN

Depp doesn't have to 'act like an Indian.' You are ignorant.

July 6, 2013 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • foxxstory

wow.. your comment sure is TONTO..... 1st..... there is no Mexican slang as Mexican is not a language.... I think you meant spanish.....2nd..... the original Tonto was played on the radio by an Irish man.....and 3rd... Depp has Powhatan Native American blood in him........

July 7, 2013 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  30. JOHANNA C.

*issues*

July 5, 2013 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  31. mayer and depp...good ...

July 5, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  32. John Mayer stole my cool hat: ~J. Depp

Say "dozens of superfluous plot points" three times really fast.

July 5, 2013 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Lisa Wall

Loved it....Good screenwriting mixed with great action sequences...and Depp is wonderful as Tonto. I give it a "must see for the summer" film. Not for kids under 12 due to some gruesome scenes.

July 5, 2013 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  34. Painful Rectal Itch

This movie made my ass itch. I was scrubbing it on the seat for 2 1/2 hours. FML.

July 4, 2013 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • jh

Looking foreward to movie and I agree good acting but wanted to walk out. Trailers were best part of movie. Dont waste your money

July 4, 2013 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Edward

There will only ever be one Lone Ranger and that is the late Clayton Moore. Anybody else is just trying to be the Lone Ranger.

July 4, 2013 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rosaetta

First he ruined Willy Wonka, then he ruined Dark Shadows, now he's ruing the Lone Ranger. Please stop Johnny Depp before he ruins another classic show.

July 5, 2013 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
    • JGN

Rosaetta, how dumb can you possibly be? Those films aren't meant to be REMAKES of your favorite films. They aren't competing with the originals. Can't you wrap your poor head around the concept of taking a film idea and using it as a jump off point rather than as a carved-in-stone script?

July 6, 2013 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hey JGN

mind your business–I can way whatever the h-ll I want too say and can be attracted too whoever I want Too be attracted Too....

July 6, 2013 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • foxxstory

thats true.. rosetta does have the right to be dumb if she wants to

July 7, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Agreed...

Mandy has the right too be dumb especially when she is with her girlfriends and your working...thanks

July 7, 2013 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Tonto_TheIndian_Guy

Someone knock that stupid cow off his head,NOW!

July 4, 2013 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Hi_ho_silver

Its a movie for kids.Just let them have their fun.

Anyway,Western's havent been popular in 50 years.

July 4, 2013 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Its just blogging--he's been with me all day.

July 4, 2013 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  39. d

Johnny was okay, AH was pathetic in his casting, a last name does not make an actor any good ;)

July 4, 2013 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  40. cwired

Reblogged this on Cherry Wired.

July 4, 2013 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  41. G Lake

Johnny Depp, in the photo, doesn't look like Tonto, or even an Indian. He looks more like some incantation of Michael Keaton's character in BeetleJuice.

And the Lone Ranger? A boy not a man – and that damn coat he's wearing is way too big.

$250 million for this?

July 4, 2013 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

100% agree. I thought the lone ranger was supposed to be rugged and built like an old cowboy. That guy looks like you'd find him at a soy vegan cafe in Beverley Hills any day of the week. And the Depp costume is too much – Ridiculous actually. Maybe they just wanted to import Jack from pirates directly into this movie.

July 4, 2013 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • JGN

Well it's pretty clear this audience is filled with 50-something year olds who never grew up. Complaining that Depp doesn't 'look like an Indian' and that the lone ranger's coat is too big? Really? How sad for you.

July 6, 2013 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • foxxstory

Depp has Powhatan Native American blood in him... now.. does he have to act like an Indian ALL the time ? I wasn't aware of that.

July 7, 2013 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.

depp's crow is not too happy right now....he needs too focus on that not this.

July 7, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

@JGN Im sure your a fat headed short ugly nerd with no attention span because you lack class and style and pay no attention to detail. People like you are the reason the film industry is dying. Because you will take anything they give you. And Im probably younger than you too!

July 9, 2013 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  42. panama mike

I quit listening to reviewers years ago. I can't tell you how many condemned movies I've really enjoyed. They don't have to have socially redeeming value.

July 4, 2013 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Ken

And you are the audience the movies are now looking for, loves violence and eye candy, and please don't bore me with story or character, well your lucky most of the movies out are for you including one of my favorites "Dumb and Dumber"

July 4, 2013 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
    • DocCutty

@Ken: Uhh...what? Nothing he said justifies or even provides a logical foundation for that pointlessly and ugly personal attack. Check yourself.

July 4, 2013 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Yeah, Ken, Check yourself!

July 4, 2013 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Kathy

Absolutely, I never listen to critics, I'm able to make up my own mind up as to what I like. If I listened to them I'd never go to a movie. Just because this movie wasn't full of cuss words and violence doesn't mean it isn't good. It's rated PG13, it's perfect for kids. Johnny Depp was awesome, Armie Hammer was awesome, it's a good, clean movie. That sadly is probably why they panned it.

July 5, 2013 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • HACKED INTO 2 MORE PHONE CALLS...NOT GAVE HER PERMISSION TOO LISTEN TO PERSONAL PHONE CALLS...THANKS

July 5, 2013 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • FAT RAT HACKER

HACKED INTO 2 MORE PHONE CALLS...NOBODY GAVE HER PERMISSION TOO LISTEN TO PERSONAL PHONE CALLS...THANKS

July 5, 2013 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Hello

doubt it.

July 3, 2013 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Sokman

In the greater Kansas City area, I'm pretty well known as The Rump Ranger. I even wear a cute little black mask and ass-less chaps.

July 3, 2013 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • FunGus

Aren't all chaps ass-less? Mine are hanging up on the hot-water heater.

July 4, 2013 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  45. No but we know you hacked into the accounts.

July 3, 2013 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Bro do you even shake weight?

Hi hoe lilo.

July 3, 2013 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Anything the Lone Ranger needs too know will be verbally and face too face no have someone in the middle causing fights every day .. i got what i needed and i am moving on with this high school behavior...i will not get further sucked into the negativity-

July 3, 2013 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  48. 49

We are not doing this cat and mouse game anymore and we are not fighting with you anymore. final.

July 3, 2013 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Bobw

The point of this, ah, Epic, was to make the Indian look like the real stud and smart guy, the white man look stupid and vacuous, and the US cavalry look corrupt, so we can further the case of white guilt and anti-Americanism. Depp, go back to France and this time, stay there....

July 3, 2013 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Daniel

Well, I am a little over Johnny Depp. To be honest, going ot the movies now is a chore.

July 3, 2013 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  51. LaFawnDuh

Tear into "The Lone Ranger"? Tear into "The Heat"! That movie is terrible.

July 3, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • VoteForPedro

I always felt, that Ed McMahon stole the line "Hi-Yo" from the Lone Ranger.

July 3, 2013 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  52. SLA

Given that Jerry Bruckheimer is involved, it is pretty much a given that the film will be an unintelligible mess.

July 3, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Sarah

I was put off immediately when I heard Depp was playing Tonto.. when there are plenty of ACTUAL Natives that could have played the part.

July 3, 2013 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Shelly

As JD most likely Does have Native ancestry, this isn't a fair assessment.

July 3, 2013 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Hacking Hos

Weren't those a chocolate coated, cream filled snack cake by Hostess? I miss those.

July 3, 2013 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  55. GaryT

From the reviews, sounds like the later "Pirates" movies. The first was great, but they went down from their as the relied more on the action – including unnecessary (and long) sequences. I got 10 minutes into the last movie and turned it off because of that bloated opening action sequence.

July 3, 2013 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
  56. M.A.P.

This doesn't suprise me, J Depp has been way too hyped as the coolest thing for too long. Too much is expected from him and that's why we end up getting lame prohjects like this that feel like he's trying a bit too hard. He should do a serious film where he doesn't need to play this ridiculous eccentric querky wierd character (Jack Sparrow) to win back some credibility. He's like a human cartoon character at the moment.

July 3, 2013 at 4:46 am | Report abuse |
    • J

You do realize that Depp has a contract with Disney for a set number of movies, which limits his ability to pick and chose what he wants to work on? So if there is anyone to blame about his lack of serious movies, it is his own for taking the money and dealing with Disney.

July 3, 2013 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I didn't realize that – actually I didn't think Depp would be so dumb to sign a multiple film contract with DISNEY!!! Omg he should be thankful they only made him do pirates and this so far. Maybe he'll be in Hanna Montanna – the FILM! haha

July 3, 2013 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • VoteForPedro

Then he's an idi@t to sign such a contract. Either way, he's an idi@t.

July 4, 2013 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
    • foxxstory

lets see.. Depp has earned 2.6 BILLION with a capital B off of the Disney movies... and the contract he signed will earn him 1 Billion more , with a capital B .... please remind us again how dumb Depp is.... how much do you make again?

July 7, 2013 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Shoeless in Seattle

2 bad a Native American Indian actor does not exist that could have played Tonto.

July 2, 2013 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • John W.

You mean a Native American STAR? No, there isn't one, and no producer is going to hang a multi-million-dollar summer tent-pole movie on anyone but a superstar.

July 2, 2013 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Agreed...it has too be the best.

July 2, 2013 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • nmnative

adam beach
      rudy youngblood
      eddie and michael spears
      Eric Schweig

July 3, 2013 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I though Depp had Native American blood in his family? He looks a little bit NA- those big dark eyes n all.

July 3, 2013 at 4:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Shelly

JD does have Native blood – thus his beautiful big dark eyes:) Adam would've been great as well, but probably would've played it more seriously.. I liked JD's smart ass, eye-rolling 'Jack Sparrow' approach;)

July 3, 2013 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • We are not following your negative path any longer--i am not negative and i will not continue too live your path...i got it and i'm done with the childlike behavior.

July 3, 2013 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Arlene

Johnny Depp is part Indian in real life.

July 5, 2013 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  58. Virginia M.

I have officially heard it all.....good night everyone.

July 2, 2013 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Bain

Way to confuse the word "trail" with the word "trial" CNN.

July 2, 2013 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Go read your bible...:p

July 2, 2013 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  61. JayM

She is hoping she ends up with Jay but there is another big jerk she thinks about quite often-

July 2, 2013 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Tea

I can't wait too see this movie–it going to be terrific.

July 2, 2013 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shelly

You'll enjoy it! Don't worry about the critics!! It was a Fun, Entertaining cple of hours!:)

July 3, 2013 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  63. David G

But how do you REALLY feel about it? Still plan to see it for myself. Depp is certainly worth a bucket of popcorn in a nicely air conditioned theatre. A shame though, I was hoping for really great times.

July 2, 2013 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shelly

It's definitely worth a bucket of popcorn and getting out of the heat! I really liked it and it's definitely good entertainment! Loved JD's character and AH did a great job too! Cinematography and CGI were awesome!! Was it perfect?? nope, but it was a fun cple of hours!! Enjoy!:)

July 3, 2013 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • the movie is worth a bucket of popcorn...

I agree

July 3, 2013 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  64. M.A.P.

I am not sad, you can call me whatever you like, I am thick skinned.

July 3, 2013 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  65. M.A.P.

There we go again – no fcking sense.

July 3, 2013 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  66. M.A.P.

Mandy, your IP is showing.

July 3, 2013 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  67. M.A.P.

You're so fat that you can't even type properly because your fat fingers always hit 3 keys at once. You are the human blob.

July 4, 2013 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  68. yes i know my darling..but you spent 4th of july watching me all day-

=

July 4, 2013 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  69. cxbxcberyery547

Oh~Unbelievable… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~ MìxedMàtchìng. Çom~~ They told me it is the best, largest and most successful black&white dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. If you are single , don't wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.
    xcv

July 5, 2013 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  70. M.A.P.

Maybe you can spend some of that money on getting some basic english lessons. It's embarassing how bad you are, I hope you are hispanic or something-

July 9, 2013 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |