'The Bible' miniseries sequel's coming to NBC
July 1st, 2013

'The Bible' miniseries sequel's coming to NBC

Everything gets a sequel these days, and that includes "The Bible."

The Mark Burnett miniseries, which aired on The History Channel in the spring to record ratings, is now getting a second act on NBC.

"A.D.: Beyond the Bible" (a working title) starts "in the dark days after Jesus’ betrayal and death," a statement from NBC says. "A perfect storm brews in the Holy Land, fueled by social injustice, Roman military oppression and religious unrest. ... And in the face of terrible odds and brutal persecution, the small band of Jesus’ disciples stand against the combined might of Rome and their own local authorities. In a generation of rebellion, war, famine, and carnage, who can they trust?"

Burnett will again executive produce the follow-up to his original 10-part miniseries with his wife, Roma Downey.

"Our new series, A.D.: BEYOND THE BIBLE, is another massive project and a major commitment, but it’s a story that has to be told," the couple said in a statement. "It’s a story that changed the world. We look forward to making this an enormous television event on NBC."

NBC is looking forward to airing the project - and likely to reaping its potential ratings - as well.

“I followed the development process of ‘The Bible’ closely with Mark and knew that the story was far from over after Christ’s Crucifixion," NBC Chairman of Entertainment, Bob Greenblatt, said in a statement. "In fact, what happened in the aftermath – which is essentially the beginning of Christianity – is utterly fascinating. The day after ‘The Bible’ premiered, I told Mark we were on board with no hesitation for the follow-up miniseries. This will be attention-getting in every way, and we’re proud to continue our association with Mark which has just grown exponentially from ‘The Voice.’”

Filed under: television

1. Casandra

I hope they do an episode dedicated to Revelation. That would make for some epic images!

July 16, 2013 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  2. I SAW DOUG.HE'S COOL.

July 15, 2013 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  3. patrick150@comcast.net

Hm – didn't watch it, although I have gone through the bible from beginning to end. Did they cover the part where a bear was sent to tear apart litle children who were taunting a nameless prophet? How about the parts when the Israelites, on their way to the promised land defeats cities and kingdoms, killing evey man, woman, child and animal becaue it was god's will? Of course, the old (to some) testiment is still enforced in that part of the world. And it seems they want it everwhere.

July 14, 2013 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doug

Patrick,
      If you're genuinely asking questions about what seems unethical/evil actions in the Bible I would challenge you to go to this website http://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/sdg/qa_steve_hays02.html . Steve tries to answer why these questions that many skeptics have. Like why does God condone genocide? Or if God truly loves people why did he slaughter so many of them? I believe you'll find an intelligent, honest reply. However, if you're just shooting off your mouth in your statements perhaps I can ask a couple to you. Why would I want a secular government when the greatest evils and largest genocides of the last century happened by agnostic and atheistic governments? Or since our nation has walked away from God in schools and taught evolution we have more morality problems with you then we did in the first half of the 20th century when God was accepted? Yeah I really want to trust a secular world view.

July 15, 2013 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. BEDROOM EXPERT1

YOU PICKED THE RIGHT ONE TOO DO IT TOO

July 13, 2013 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  5. NY PIZIANOS...THE BEST...

July 13, 2013 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  6. ANYONE I'M WITH...ALSO GETS BLOCKED FOR THE EVENING--WHEN EVENING IS OVER WE PUNCH A NUMBER IN AND THEY UNBLOCK...FAT RAT HOE

July 13, 2013 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  7. BOY ARE YOU STUPID...PRINT OUT ALL MY COMMENTS ATTACH TOO PHONE CALLS OVERHEARD WHILE I WAS OUT...DAZ DONE

July 13, 2013 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  8. WHEN I AM AROUND ALL PHONES ARE BLOCKED NOW..THANKS

July 13, 2013 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  9. PHONE HOE PRETTY MUCH IN CONTROL

LAST NIGHT HEARD COUSIN PARIS VACATION CONVO ....WE'VE HAD ABOUT 8 BAR NIGHTS SINCE CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON (overheard)......DIDN'T HEAR A DARN THING FROM ANY OF THE PHONES...ALL PHONES THAT ARE IN MY PRESENCE WHEN OUT ARE BLOCKED FOR THE EVENING....

July 13, 2013 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  10. HEARD COUSIN PARIS VACATION ....WE'VE ABOUT 8 BAR NIGHTS SINCE THEN...NUTTIN

July 13, 2013 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  11. PRINT OUT ALL MY COMMENTS AND ALL PROGRESS THAT HAS HAPPENED WITH HACKING HOE IN 5MO THANKS...

July 13, 2013 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  12. SLIDES, PETES ANYHERE....NADA.

July 13, 2013 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  13. DISCOS, PLAYS, PARTIES...HEARD NADA IN LAST 5 MONTHS...

July 13, 2013 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  14. JOANNA..HAD 7 DINNERS SINCE THEN...NADA

July 13, 2013 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  15. YOU HAVE NOT HEARD A JO JO CALL IN A YEAR AND YOU HEARD THE DINNER WE HAVE HAD 7 DINNERS SINCE THEN...YOU DIDN'T HEAR A DAM THING AFTER THAT...DID YOU...THEREFORE MY PLAN IS WORKING...

FAT RAT HACK

July 13, 2013 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  16. Bible

I cannot stand people who talk about the bible and pretend too worship it yet do not preach it....hypocrites...

July 8, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  17. She is religious and hacks..i find that strange don't you folks.

July 8, 2013 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  18. Name*David

Well it's always good to give the world a second chance to watch these episode.If you pray before it's starts you will see a differents,you will see it come real in your heart.God bless

July 8, 2013 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  19. HACKED INTO PHONE CALLS...FKCING HIPPOCRITE.

July 3, 2013 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  20. M.A.P.

"MADISON, Wis. – A mother and father who prayed instead of seeking medical help as their daughter died in front of them were properly convicted of homicide, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Wednesday."

Another fine example of good Christian behaviour. You're as bad as the Taliban you murderers.

July 3, 2013 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Javier Sanchez

Yes that is what happens. If you don't fear God you will fear death. But Since they prayed for their daughter God took her to heaven where she will wait for their parents. If you believe in God this is what will happen. If you don't it is just another fairy tale for you and you will live your life in fear. For Atheist and non belivers Death is the End. For those of us who belive in Christ have a chance to an after life.

July 30, 2013 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  21. M.A.P.

The Bible is a horrible book of lies designed by angry old men to keep the public fearing god so they made up a bunch of rules and decided to convince everyone it was true. People were (some still are) incredibly naiive and because they want an answer to why we are here, they believe the first crapp anyone tells them. They are confused and scared people that end up following these organised cults and they are lost souls, adrift in a sea of lies. I feel so sad for them.

July 3, 2013 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Javier Sanchez

If it was not for the Bible you would not be able to voice your opinion like today. Most laws the Western Government have come from Gods 10 Commandment. Irony. God said in his Commandments Thou Should not Murder, But the Pagonist gods and other cults sacrificed humans to be heard. Our God only ask us to open our hearts out and Pray. Irony , you probably live in the U.S. are not a Jew and have decendents from other nations. I am the same but this God's love is so amazing that even I ditch my Native American gods and idols becuase this one in one Bible guides me to love , wisdom and justice which in your everyday life here in the U.S. is prominent. Go to another non christian country and voice yourself I don't think you will see the freedom.

July 30, 2013 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  22. Shine

Hope they do better on the sequel.

July 2, 2013 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  23. EL SLOBBO44 UPDATES

1. TAX WEBSITE MYSTERY COMPLETED
    2. HACKED INTO 2 CALLS WITH OF COURSE NO DIAL OUT
    3. WE HAVE 3 MORE THINGS TOO CONFIRM AND FILE...

July 2, 2013 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  24. bex...

the whole state is trying too figure out why you are with this bible lover(ha)

July 2, 2013 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  25. el slobbo44

the bible is a lovely book...trying practicing what you preach every so often

July 2, 2013 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Disgusto

I don't know about that...most of the Bibles I've seen have just a plain, boring old cover in black, mostly, or sometimes a reddish color. No artwork, no pictures. Not sure how you can call that 'lovely.'

July 2, 2013 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • DI FRANK

good question.

July 2, 2013 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  26. El Disgusto

How about a prequel to the Bible? Or is that no longer in vogue with the current sequel trend that's going on.

July 2, 2013 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Patsy Davis

I can't think of a better series to be followed by a sequel than "The Bible". It was the most thrilling and emotional mini series I have ever seen. Roma Downey does a terrific job of portraying Jesus' mother and the actor who portrays Jesus did an excellent job. I hope that NBC has as many viewers when they air the sequel as the History Channel did. I have the DVD for that mini series and I LOVE IT! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

July 2, 2013 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  28. PRINT OUT WHAT THE CHRISTAINS DID AND ATTACH TO THAT WEBSITE CRAP -- IT WAS A SAT NIGHT.

July 2, 2013 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  29. YOUR AND DEBORING KNEW THE SCREWED UP AMOUNT ON THE TAX WEBSITE AND BOLDLY TOLD ME THROUGH BLOGS...THEREFORE YOU HACKED IN WITH THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF MY SOCIAL AND TRAP HAPPY123 AM I CORRECT? YES I AM

July 2, 2013 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  30. HOW WOULD YOU HAVE KNOW THE ERROR AMOUNT ON THE TAXES IF YOU DID NOT HACK INTO MY SOCIAL AND PASSWORD...HELLO YOU THERE CARRIE?

July 2, 2013 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  31. ACCORDING TOO THE BLOGS YOU KNEW THE ERROR AMOUNT I MADE ON THE TAXES.....RIGHT?

July 2, 2013 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  32. She's lying to big daddy now too get out of it---file in tax website questioning

July 2, 2013 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Simon says--WE GOT YOU THAT NIGHT TOO

July 2, 2013 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  34. UNDERWOOD COVER UP ON WHAT SHE DID THAT NIGHT

July 2, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  35. vh326

Looking forward to the sequel and the amazing story of our Lord. I have also studied the Bible for about 5 years and I am would like to see the truth come to life. There is no greater story to tell.

July 2, 2013 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Simon Says

So . . . is this a take off of the Deaders Digest condensed version?

July 2, 2013 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  37. She's mad cuz she can't find this years so wil reboot the machine the rest of the day on

July 2, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  38. While the 2 were questioning me....my friend hit the print button--when she overroad it we hit the print button again.....She love God yes she does.

July 2, 2013 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Michelle

I am sooo glad NBC is finally going to air something of relevence and morals. What I CANNOT believe are some of the comments above. How can you live without God. I feel so sorry for all of you who mock the Bible, and are obviously some pretty lost souls. If you all are so against the Bible, have you ever read it? And how is it the Bible has lasted all these years? I'd say you all need to grow up and at least be respectful at the very least...with those who don't have your same point of view. In the meantime, I'm going to give thanks to God for the blessings in my life and what HE has done for me and my family! Have a blessed day!

July 2, 2013 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hippocrite--The woman truly loves God.

July 2, 2013 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

We're sad for YOU michelle. Sad you've devoted so much time to a SCAM. It is the greatest SCAM of all human history and if you truly believe in God, thwen I am sorry for you, because you live in a very twisted reality that noone can justify. You are a lost soul searching for answers to the meaning of life. Just like muslims and jews and scientologists, you chose the easy way of going with the crowd and believing what old conservative men tell you. I am really sorry Miochelle that you waste so much time and energy on fearing god when you could be making this real world a better place.

July 3, 2013 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
    • God's Child

I'm with you Michelle. As far as the other bozo who talks about you giving up God and try making this world a better place. It's people like them that have made this world a place of violence, crime, abuse etc. If those guys would clean up their act then the world would be a better place. I would rather put my trust in God because I at least have hope. Those who don't trust in God have no hope. God Bless you Michelle and every other Christian. My God Is An Awesome GOD!

August 8, 2013 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  40. 1080thisyear

never saw it...POOF

July 2, 2013 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  41. This years 1080 went poof-- right?

July 2, 2013 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Maylene your scared of her like we are right?

July 2, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Roger Moore

July 2, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  44. JB

I can't wait to watch it!!! I went and bought the last one and I thought it was awesome! Id much rather watch this than the garbage I see on TV and in the media lately.

July 2, 2013 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  45. BIG SHIZ

They need to make christ black like he really was.

July 2, 2013 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • MB

Jesus was not black as in African American. More like the skin tone of Osama Bin Laden.

July 2, 2013 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • tsan

When Christ comes back it doesnt matter what color he is buddy, he is going to judge accordingly..so stop making and issue of what color he is and make an issue about whether your living right or not.

July 2, 2013 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

If you believe christ is coming back you're brain washed. If you believe he came back from the dead you're brain washed. Thats a story way older than christ, but if you want to be controlled by pagens (aka the Catholic Church) go right ahead.

July 2, 2013 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Rest assure TSAN, that Jesus will send you straight to the fiery pit, for you have judged others how only Jesus should. You have assumed the role of Jesus is a godless world and for that you will suffer. ETERNALLY.

P.s. Don't judge me and my BF BIG SHIZ. We are in love and Jesus recognizes that. He hates you and your judgements though. Bye bye.

July 2, 2013 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • BIG SHIZ

Sorry M.A.P, im not gay like you. Good luck with that

July 2, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Last time I had but-secks with my boyfriend, I pulled out my coque and it had a bis shiz on the end of it!

July 2, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Sokman, just use your own name – we all know whenit's me, and when it's you posting. My posts are at least partially intelligent and entertaining. Yours are as predictable as an episode of M.A.S.H. And BIG SHIZ can go gay bashing somewhere else. I don't give a SHIZ what you think about us gays, I'm not an insecure loser like you so it really doens't bother me. dumb hick.

July 3, 2013 at 5:33 am | Report abuse |
  46. I married a bananasplit1

Wait are we talking about john Travolta's religion...no wait sorry.

July 2, 2013 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  47. lost in time

with the overwhelming majority of commenters not being followers of the blond headed jew from 2000+ years ago, i wonder why more of the ardent viewers haven't contributed their perspective on this superstar version. maybe nbc saw a huge possible rating with the gay issue our politicians are throwing some many god cards around to stir up the believers. whatever the motivation, this is one household that won't be following the airing of any christian, jew, muslim based program

July 2, 2013 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Thanks for the snapshot and amen dear.

July 2, 2013 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I pray that Jesus will save your soul. *FART*

July 2, 2013 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • No dear its that way...if you had kept your mouth shut.....this game would have been much more fun

July 2, 2013 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I just want to spread the love and the word given to us by his holy sun spirit or whatever. Ngggggg!! plop. **flussshh**

July 2, 2013 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Not sure if i can shave naked soon...your always trapped in...

July 2, 2013 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  48. I married a cheeseburger.

Agreed and nobody knows how too practice religion better then you...

July 2, 2013 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  49. ibanezerscrooge

'The Bible' sequel? Wouldn't that be 'The Book of Mormon'?

July 2, 2013 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I thought the book of mormon is the prequel and the Q"uran is the sequal. Dianetics is the third installment.

July 2, 2013 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  50. Mr. Mxyzptlk

…Unbelievable…wow…my friend Jezebel just got off using a battery operated Bible she found on ChristianTingle.com. A serious “marital aide” site for religious-themed rubber, leather and electric bedroom toys for evangelical couples or singles. Our most popular item is the Phallic Cross, a 10” vinyl vibrating crucifix guaranteed to bring you closer to Jesus…perhaps you can have a try.

July 2, 2013 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I tries the phallic crucifix in my an us, and I really do feel closer to Jesus now! Thanks for the tipp! plop plop!

July 2, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  51. twilson962

Um, shouldn't the follow up to the Bible be called the Koran? Just sayin....

July 2, 2013 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  52. Poosus

Ew look at all those poor filthy people in that picture above. They look like discusting homeless beggers. I would never givwe them a quarter or even a penny because they look like discusting failures and an embarassment to mankind. YUCK!

July 2, 2013 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
    • MB

They spelled better than you. You forget that these people gave up everything to follow Jesus.

July 2, 2013 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Poosus

I very much doubt that they could read, write or even wipe their @sses by the looks of them. A bunch of sick hippies wiping with their hands.

July 2, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  53. M.A.P.

I'm very sad to see that there are still people naiive enough to thinkl that god actually exists. Are we in 1355 BC? JESUS! Grow up people! Use your mind and question yourself – does God really exist? Is he really floating up there in the sky somewhere somehow watching all 6 billion people on the earth at the same time and punishing and controlling the entire population?! Is that what you want? It is a giant sick cult full of people who would rather believe a 2000 year old book of lies rather than the ACTUAL understanding we have proven and developed of our planet/universe. Grow up!

July 2, 2013 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Bud

I feel sorry for your soul, but there is still time for you.

July 2, 2013 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I don't want or need your pity. I feel sad for you and your soul – so lost in a fake cult full of lies. :(

July 2, 2013 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  54. danof89

How does Mark Burnett plan to produce a sequel to 'The Bible'?...This better not venture into "Weekend at Bernie's" territory

July 2, 2013 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

They made a sequel to weekend at Bernies??? OMG!!! Is it with Bernies terribly decomposing body being dragged around clubs and chicks making out with his months dead face? Ewwww!!! hahaha!!

July 2, 2013 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  55. juliajacobus

hope they do a Vikings sequel as wekk cuz thw history channel's bible was phenomenalas was vikings

July 1, 2013 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  56. PATRICIA

AGAIN,Thank you NBC, good choice on airing The Bible sequel mini-series. seems to be just so much violent shows on anymore,and theres no more good wholesome family shows on anymore..and, I bet alot of people enjoy watching the good old shows that used to be on tv,. alot of laughs, without filth This is exactly what the Bible says how the world would get in the last days.....This country needs a REVIVIAL,

July 1, 2013 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • I'm glad the end days are almost here - it will be nice to be rid of you once and for all, Pat

July 1, 2013 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Yeah, because the bible doesn't have violence, murder, pedophiles, rape, diseas, death, hatred all the way tghrough it!? I don't know which version of the bible you have read but obviously it was the PG13 version for naiive stoopid christians. Idiot.

July 2, 2013 at 5:35 am | Report abuse |
  57. Patricia

Glad there will be a sequel, and NBC airing it, nice to see that.. I have studied for about 6yrs. now. in womens Bible studies, it is amazing to see what is happened, and happening around the globe, that is foretold in Gods Word. It surley is history written in advance. And, to be perfectly honest with all who read this, It is Truth, and you won"t know or believe it unless you read, and study it.I was a divorced mom, raising 2 boys, just starting thru puberty, I had very ruff yrs. with them, very affected from there dad, breaking up the family, one went to jail for 17mths. and the other took his own life, and that time, I TELL YOU I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO COPE, IF IT WASN'T FOR BEING A BELIEVER IN CHRIST, AND BOTH MY BOYS WERE BELIEVERS, I KNOW THAT SOMEDAY I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN. CHRIST KNOWS WHATS IN YOUR HEART, AND, MY SON COULDNT HANDLE HIS DEPRESSION, AFTER HIS DAD BREAKING UP THE FAMILY, HE WAS SO HARD ON HIMSELF. SOMEDAY EVERYONE WILL SEE THE BIBLE WAS TRULY GODS WORD FOR ALL OF US. PRAISE GOD..AND THANK YOU NBC FOR AIRING THIS ON PUBLIC TV.AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE, THEN DONT WATCH

July 1, 2013 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  58. lb

This movie is not about bringing the Bible, Jesus Christ or the Cross of Christ to the secular world, but about making lots and lots of money***BILLIONS*** I might add. Besides that, most of its contents aren't even scriptural. If you want to know about the Gospel, which is TRUTH, try picking up a BIBLE, especially the Exposatory Study Bible and find out for yourself.

July 1, 2013 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bibles aren't free, IB; they cost money and the people who make and sell them profit off of that

It's a multi-million dollar industry, fleecing the sheep of Christ, and the profiteers are wallowing in the proceeds.

July 1, 2013 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  59. bloggerclaire

Reblogged this on A Sapphic Saved by Grace and commented:
    I was incredibly touched and moved by The Bible miniseries. Though a lot was cut out due to time (or maybe controversial viewpoints on certain moments, I'm guessing) I felt it was beautifully told and gave a pretty accurate description of what life may have looked like in the times from the Bible. I am hoping that this sequel does the first miniseries justice and continues to bring joy and a blessing to those who see it! :)

July 1, 2013 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  60. rc

I hope they use the same guy that looked like obama to portray Satan.

July 1, 2013 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me too...that was inspired casting. Did you know Satan is actually a conservative? Just ask him. He, too, believes in all this Bible sh!t.

July 1, 2013 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Erik

This forum is NOT about finding someone to date. It is about the BIBLE miniseries. Comments other than by Bill are out of place here and should be deleted.

July 1, 2013 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Carol

I won't watch it! They portray Christ as a Northern European male born of a Jewish mother. Yeah...Sure – we're to believe that? Then with Mark Burnett producing it, I am sure it will have Donald Trump's version of the Bible. Maybe Donald thought that if King David could do IT (adultery, many wives), he could too!

July 1, 2013 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Lloyd

Good news, too bad it is on commercial television with all of those pesky obnoxious commercials.

July 1, 2013 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  64. bill

this is great. A lot of important history that happened in the early formation of the Church

July 1, 2013 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Darren C Dare

Thats cool,oan when will there ever be a high big movie producer that would pick up the story of Dragon Ball Z I'm talking ah billion dollar movie in the first week but the movie has to be exact like the series for fans and kids to be interested not like the crap Dragonball I already know a lot of adults from my generation would go crazy to see it and then you have kids...thats ah BILLION DOLLAR MOVIE,if any big time movie executive see this are friend of one let them know it can be HUGE!

July 1, 2013 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  66. DANIEL ADAMU

I understand that this forum is or locating rich persons to date. If so, i just, want to try except or otherwise unpalatable.

July 1, 2013 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |