Today's news you might've missed:
- We need to conference in Katie Holmes on this one: Cher says Katie's ex-husband Tom Cruise has some serious bedroom skills. "I've had just the greatest lovers ever! ... He was in the top five," she told Andy Cohen on "Watch What Happens Live." [HuffPost]
- Basically everyone you like on "Glee" is reportedly getting demoted. Mark Salling, Amber Riley, Heather Morris and Harry Shum, Jr. aren't going to return as series regulars for the Fox show's fifth season. [TVLine]
- The last time Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio teamed up for a movie, it earned a best picture Oscar nod, so the bar is set pretty high for the pair's new project. Foxx and DiCaprio are set to portray two cops defending their police department from a string of attacks. [MTV]
- Now that word is out about Kim Zolciak's fifth pregnancy, the reality star is catching heat for appearing to continue to smoke in new photos. [TMZ]
- The Pixies have kept us waiting for new music, but that all ended today. The band's released their first new song in nine years, "Bagboy."
- As the daughter of Queen Bey, it's about time we saw Blue Ivy wearing a crown. [Beyoncé.com]