Today's news you might've missed:
- Now that Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard have double-checked that they're engaged and getting married, they can start planning their presumably hot vegetarian menu ... seeing that they're PETA's sexiest celebrity vegetarians of the year and all. [Time]
- If these early negotiations pan out, "Hunger Games" fans could see Julianne Moore sign on to the franchise as District 13 leader Alma Coin. [THR]
- Well, well, well, look who else is going to be at San Diego Comic-Con this year: Gillian Anderson! The actress will be attending the "X-Files" 20th anniversary panel, of course, plus a few others. You can also catch "Ender's Game" stars Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin, Asa Butterfield and Hailee Steinfeld there at the Hall H panel on July 18.
- Like everything else in pop culture these days, Rick Rubin has hinted that we could get a sequel to Kanye West's "Yeezus." [Daily Beast]
- Kat Von D's engagement to Deadmau5 didn't last long. Roughly six months after the producer/DJ popped the question to the celebrity tattoo artist via Twitter in December, Kat Von D tweeted hints that their engagement is a wrap. "Man, I'm a fool," she posted Wednesday night. "Cheating on your loved one is the most hurtful thing one could do. I hate to have to admit, that this relationship is indeed over." [Kat Von D's Twitter]
- Just in time to enter the song of the summer race - albeit illegitimately - is a leak of Beyonce's "Standing On the Sun."