Today's news you might've missed:
- Victoria Beckham's mouth does occasionally lose control and break out into a grin - and David Beckham has the proof posted on his Facebook page. [David Beckham's Facebook]
- Eva Longoria's "Devious Maids" has drummed up plenty of controversy, but it's lacking in ratings. Just 2 million tuned in to the series' premiere on Sunday. [EW]
- Tightrope walker Nik Wallenda's terrifying trek across the Grand Canyon on Sunday night was more popular: The Discovery Channel special was watched by 10.68 million viewers.
- Considering that Jay-Z's releasing one million copies of his upcoming album via an app, it makes sense that at least one of the song titles could also double as a Twitter hashtag: "F–kWithMeYouKnowIGotIt," and more track titles at the link. [MTV]
- One of the guys on "Girls" is no longer a single gent: Adam Driver has joined the laundry list of celebrities who got hitched this weekend, sealing the deal with his longtime girlfriend on June 22 in a destination wedding. [Us Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have totally reasonable explanations for naming their child North, you guys - and neither reason has anything to do with that Elijah Wood movie, like we presumed. [TMZ]
- We know Sandra Bullock doesn't want to raise her son in Hollywood, but we're dying for some Louis screen time. Her impersonation of him just isn't enough! [E!]