June 18th, 2013

Trailer Park: 'The Wolf of Wall Street'

The life and times of Jordan Belfort were so insane they had to be made into a book. And now, like any good book, there's the movie.

An official trailer for the film, "The Wolf of Wall Street," starring Leonardo DiCaprio (playing Belfort), Jonah Hill and Matthew McConaughey, has hit the web.

Directed by Martin Scorsese, "The Wolf of Wall Street," is based on the book of the same name by Belfort, a former New York stockbroker notorious for his outlandish spending and legal woes. The book is said to have inspired the flick, "Boiler Room."

Over Kanye West's "Black Skinhead," from his latest release, "Yeezus," clips of raucous parties, yachts and beautiful women jump out during the two minute clip. If the imagery and slick trailer editing are any indication, the film version of "Wolf" looks equally as enthralling as it's literary predecessor. Think "The Great Gatsby" meets the aforementioned "Boiler Room" - minus Vin Diesel.

"The Wolf of Wall Street" is slated to open November 15.

1. NOW WHO LOOKS STUPID ME OR YOU....YOU ONCE AGAIN.

FILE THIS LIST WITH THE WEEKLY HACKS-LIVING SINGLE IS ON GO WATCH THAT IN THE MORNINGS...

October 20, 2013 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  2. LETS MAKE HER LOOK STUPID ONE MORE TIME TODAY

1. lome company....we are tracking as you connecting it
    2. 347's, JW and the 5 million other connections you sent me....went back to you–
    3. ford went back too YOU through experience project
    4. 500 pounder....got the hack

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOUR A 45 YEARS OLD WOMAN--ALL TEXTS LAST NIGHT....ALL FAKE THAT WAS YOUR

PUNISHMENT FOR FORD TRACKED BACK TOO YOU...I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE HUN--REPORT HER

October 20, 2013 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  3. LIKE IT OR NOT...THE GOAL IS FRIENDSHIP--

YOUR DELAYS WILL NOT STOP WHAT IS RIGHT–YOU DON'T LIKE SHUT THE CAM OFF...END OF STORY.
    YOU DO NOT LIKE THE FACT I LIKE SX...I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FK WHAT YOU THINK....YOUR TECHNOLOGY SUCKS OURS DOES NOT.....DAYS OF OUR LIVES IS ONE TOMORROW ...GO PREPARE FOR THAT.

October 20, 2013 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. PRINT OUT AND INCLUDE IN PHONE HANGUPS FOR THIS WEEK.

NOW YOU KNOW WE TRACK THOSE ALSO--GET MOVING

October 20, 2013 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  5. YOU CAN CONNECT THE NUMBERS BUT WE

KNOW WHERE IT COMES FROM NOW AND WHO THE ORIGINATOR OF THE INITIAL CONNECTION WAS.

RESUME TIME HON YOU CAN TEMP FOR 50 BUCKS AND HOUR....IF YOU NEED THE HEADHUNTER

LET ME KNOW.

October 20, 2013 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. JW HANGUP BEING TRACKED.

BETCHA WHERE ITS GOING TO SHOW UP-LIKE ALL THE OTHER NUMBERS WE TRACKED IN THE LAST YEAR AND 1/2....I WONDER WHO?

October 20, 2013 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  7. the 347 NUMBERS WENT BACK TO YOU --- NOT THE GUY...WE CONNECTED BUT WE TRACKED

IT AND YOU CONNECTED IT-THIS IS WHY I SAY OUR TECHNOLOGY IS MUCH MORE ADVANCE THEN YOURS...

NOW GO DO A RESUME, READ A BOOK, WATCH RERUNS OF THE BIG BANG THEORY....

October 20, 2013 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  8. PORTOFIORE PHONE HANGUPS...

WE TRACKING THAT...EITHER YOU CONNECT IT IN OR YOU JUST CHECK MY PHONE.-NOTHING IS EVERY GOING TOO STOP ME FROM WHAT IS RIGHT....I AM NOT A LIAR...AND I WILL GET THE PERSON WHO
    KEEPS CONNECTING THE CALLING...I SPOKE TO THE FIRM 3 TIMES AND THEY DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM
    JUST LIKE YOU CONNECTED THE 347 PHONE NUMBER THE LAST FEW DAYS....PORTO IS BEING FINALLY TRACKED AND WE NEED TOO KNOW YOUR CONNECTING IT INTO THIS HOUSE....IF NOT FINE...THE OFFICES ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS...SO I AM NOT SURE WHY THE CALL COMES IN ON SUNDAY AT 5PM EVERY WEEKEND....

NOW SHOVE OFF–347 YOU CONNECTED IN...NOW WE GO FOR PORTO LOAN COMPANY AND SEE IF YOU DID IT........BUSINESS AS USUAL AND WE WLL BE FRIENDS AT SOME POINT ....I AM NOT INTO LIES HUN.

October 20, 2013 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN ME AND JET

IS GOING TOO HAPPEN- LIKE IT OR NOT.

October 20, 2013 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  10. THAT WAS NOT A PHONY SCRIPT TODAY

THE MARRIAGES I COME FROM HAVE SX–

YOURS DOES NOT–THAT'S YOUR JEALOUS PROBLEM NOT MINE. I HAVE SX ALL AROUND ME....YOU DO

NOT LIKE DOING THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU HACK WE NAIL YOU...

YOU DO NOT HACK WE DO NOT NAIL YOU...YOU HAVE NO SUPERIOR POWER OVER ANYONE...YOU ARE

YOU. IN 1 HOUR YOU WILL DO THE SAME SH-T ALL OVER AGAIN....I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK

OF ME OR NOT LIKE MY VIEWS....THE PEOPLE I K NOW HAVE SX–YOU CAN HANDLE IT THEN CAM OFF.

YOU ARE NADA TOO ME-YOUR JUST A MISERABLE, BITTER HACK. IT DOES NOT PHASE ME THAT YOU DO

NOT LIKE ME..I COME FROM HAPPY MARRIES YOU DO NOT ...THAT IS YOURRRRRRRRRRRRR PROBLEM.

YOU PERSONAL LIFE S-CKS..THAT IS YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PROBLEM NOT MINE.

GET MOVING AND GO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE....TRY TOO SEE IF YOU CANNOT HACK FOR

24 HOURS. CAN YOU DO THAT...I DON'T THINKS SO. YOUR SCRIPT WAS REAL BECAUSE THAT IS

WHAT IS GOING ON AT HOME......WE ONLY KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU TOLD

EVERYONE. MY GOAL IS FOR FRIENDSHIPE WITH JET....IT WILL TAKE TIME BECAUSE HE IS

SURROUNDED BY YOU TWO THAT DO NOT INFLUENCE HIM YOU CONTROL HIM.....HE HAS TOO

BECOME MORE AGGRESSIVE. I AM HERE TOO STAY-GET USED TOO IT....

October 20, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 20, 2013 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  11. THE MARRIAGES I COME FROM HAVE SX--

YOU PERSONAL LIFE S-CKS..THAT IS YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PROBLEM NOT MINE.

WHAT IS GOING ON AT HOME......WE ONLY KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU TOLD

SURROUNDED BY YOU TWO THAT DO NOT INFLUENCE HIM YOU CONTROL HIM.....HE HAS TOO

BECOME MORE AGGRESSIVE. I AM HERE TOO STAY-GET USED TOO IT....

October 20, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  12. MVC MVC---

AS LONG AS YOU HACK....THERE I AM WITH MY COMMENTS ON HOW MARRIAGE AND UNIONS SHOULD BE...

AS LONG AS YOU HACK MVCMVC....I WILL BE THERE–KAPEESH? IT WAS NOT A SCRIPT...THE WHOLE

WORLD KNOWS YOUR SXLESS FOR YEARS AND WHY DO THEY KNOW BECAUSE YOUUUUUUUUUU

TOLD THEM. GET LOST–ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED HERE ITS ALL YOUUUUURRRRRRRRR

FAULT. NOW GET LOST AND MY COMMENTS ARE LEGIT...IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM

DON'T CAM IN ILLEGALLY....

October 20, 2013 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  13. INCLUDE PIG MOVE IN WEEK ENDING 10/19/2013

FRIENDSHIP WILL HAPPEN ....AND THAT IS FINAL...NOTHING CHANGES BUSINESS AS USUAL ... NOBODY
    GOING ANYHWERE AS LONG AS YOU RIG AND HACK. WE WILL BE FRIENDS BECAUSE THAT IS THE
    WAY WE WANT IT. IT IS THE RIGHT DECISION. WE WILL BE LEAVING THE BLOG BUT WE WILL BE MONITORING YOUR LIES - RIGGING AND HACKING IS AGAINST THE LAW....CANCELLING MY LOGINS ON PURPOSE IS AGAINST THE LAW. I DO WHAT I WANT BECAUSE I AM THE FKING BOSS IN THIS GAME–

DO I NEED TOO REMIND YOU WHO IS THE HACKER AND WHO IS NOT. WE WILL BE FRIENDS AND THAT IS FINAL...IT IS SLOW BECAUSE WE HAVE INTERFERENCES IN THE WAY.....IT WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE IT IS
    THE CHRISTIAN WAY.....LIKE IT OR NOT...WE WILL BE FRIENDS. NOW GET LOST AND GO RIG SOMETHING
    ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE.–YOU GOT YOUR BLOG BUSINESS FOR THE WEEKEND, YOU PASSED OUT MY BLOGS TOO YOUR FRIENDS AND WE DON'T CARE AS LONG AS YOUR A HACK YOU HAVE TOO DEAL
    WITH ME BEING HERE.

SX IS PART OF WHAT COUNTS IN A MARRIAGE, YOU DO NOT LIKE MY COMMENTS YOU CAN SHOVE IT UP YOUR HACKING AZZ--

October 20, 2013 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  14. FORD HACK FOLDER---THAT LAST CALL WAS FAKE

REMEMBER WHATEVER YOU DO FIRST(AND ALWAYS FIRST) EXPECT TO BASHED RIGHT BACK WITH A HACK REMINDER THAT WHAT YOU DO IS NOT LEGAL ITS NOT EVEN ACCURATE...I WOULD LIKE TOO KNOW HOW YOU RIG STUFF-I'LL FIGURE IT OUT...PIG.

DRINKS 730 LE BAR

October 20, 2013 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  15. REMEMBER WHATEVER YOU DO FIRST AND EXPECT

DRINKS 730 LE BAR

October 20, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  16. FORDREVIEW---A PIG IS A PIG

like be at the bar at 730 k?

October 20, 2013 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  17. joe and crew...

up for drinks?

October 20, 2013 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  18. PRINT AND FILE..

SHE MUST BE HOME FROM THE MOUNTAINS.....

October 20, 2013 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Lome--it aint dat

Drinks?

October 20, 2013 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Wolf

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...AAARRRRRAAAARRRRRAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

June 19, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  21. YOUR STARTED THIS GIRLS...we didn't...enjoy your afternoon.

June 19, 2013 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed Smith

go get it bro!!

October 19, 2013 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed Smith

Sadly Todd Garrett passed away from AIDS complications, otherwise Belfort would not have portrayed him in the film, He is survived by his wife Eliza Christmanis who also suffers

October 19, 2013 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • uhihiu kkijoi

No Concern dpouche

October 20, 2013 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  22. jerry

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~ŚeekingRich.Com.~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!dsfsf

June 19, 2013 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  23. dfhcvmcvmfgj568

Unbelievable…Wow… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
    They met through ~~ ВlàckWhìteHub. C ℴ m~~ They told me it is a serious black and white dating for black&white singles looking for interracial relationship and love. I have tried. It is fantastic! Tens of thousands of charming singles are there. Come in and give it a shot, you will find your dream lesbian match there.

June 19, 2013 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Ted Storm

In Memory of T Garrett who sadly passed of HIV before the film was made

October 19, 2013 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Mel Stricker

This trailer is so over the top and the movie is too easy to make. Making everyone on Wall Street look money hungry and open to all kinds of excess is a theme that is used to bring the most people to see a picture. People assume that everyone working on Wall Street are crooks and are only interested in money.

First, most people on Wall Street are just everyday working people like everyone else. Even people who are rich from trading just go to work then go home the their families like everyone else.
    Second, as far as people on Wall Street being consumed by the pursuit of money. Does this mean that those of us that do not work on Wall Street are working for free or that we don't pursue jobs that might make us more money?

I wouldn't see this movie if it were free (maybe I would see it if they paid me).

June 19, 2013 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I don't think anyonoe really believes wall streeters are only living for money, of course they are like you an me, and pof course we pursue mony! The point is how do you pursue money. Do you work and earn it from your employer, or are you an investment banker who makes money from other peoples misfortunes/achievements. There is a moral topic here – you've just completely missed the point. PLOP!

June 19, 2013 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  25. Joker

If you are going to play on wall street u best be a wolf or one slick and slippery lamb! hope the movie is better than most of the bilge thats out these days!

June 18, 2013 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • DavidSmithhere

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back . I also uploaded my hot photos on → →ŔichFìshes.órg under the name of clear4approach, CERTIFIED INCOME)..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious.

June 18, 2013 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Dick Guzinyia

WGABFS?

June 18, 2013 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Walter

It looks great! Maybe this will get DiCaprio that long awaited Oscar!

June 18, 2013 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  28. 4pm aj...why would you care at this point.

June 18, 2013 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Literal Leigh

There had better be at least one wolf in this movie, or I am going to be PO'd.

June 18, 2013 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  30. word press-status

=

June 18, 2013 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  31. palintwit

Everytime I see the words 'trailer park' I think of Sarah Palin and all of her little teabaggies.

June 18, 2013 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |