Paris Hilton's album 'almost finished'
June 13th, 2013

Paris Hilton's album 'almost finished'

According to Paris Hilton, the world won't have to wait too long for her new album.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, Hilton discusses Sofia Coppola's film, "The Bling Ring," based on the true story about a group of kids accused of robbing celebrities in 2008 and 2009. A victim of the Bling Ring six times, Hilton makes an appearance in the film, but also discusses the status of her reported pop album on Cash Money Records – the same label that is home to hip-hop stars Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj.

"I'm in the studio and almost finished with the album," Hilton said. "They're just finishing up all the paperwork and there will be an announcement soon."

Hilton says her project will be an electropop album with "dance-y songs," and feature several guest features including her boss, Lil' Wayne.

On top of the music, Hilton says she just opened her 44th Paris Hilton store, launched her 15th fragrance and is getting into the family business, opening a hotel property in Manila next year. The socialite who was once constant tabloid fodder  and helped introduced the world to Kim Kardashian, also responded when asked if the latter had basically used the Paris Hilton model to find her own success.

"People say it all the time, but it's not something I really think about," Hilton said. "I've seen a lot of girls in Hollywood try to duplicate what I've done because I was the first one to do all of this. I think it's flattering to see that people want to be like me, I guess."

1. boo?

let's call her "paris"....she says alllll these things about you everywhere...and i call you eddie munster once and i am practically sent too the guillitine for this? truly amazing...lol

June 14, 2013 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  2. I know everything about him and love him too death...i know everything about you and it was expected.

June 14, 2013 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. I know everything about him and love him death...i know everything about you and it was expected.

June 14, 2013 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Alvarez

Looks like a poop pancake in my undies.

June 14, 2013 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. SKY

FACT; MONEY CAN MAKE ANYBODY A SINGER....DOES ANYONE WANT TO WORK A JOB ANYMORE?
    IS THIS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT, EASY MONEY, WANTING FAME, OR RATHER WANTING TO BE LOVED BY MANY....
    LOVED BY MANY WHO YOU DON'T KNOW IS NOT REAL LOVE....TO BE LOVE BY THOSE WHO KNOW YOU IS....
    WHY? BECAUSE THOSE WHO LOVE YOU EXCEPT YOU THEY WAY YOU ARE, AND THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU THE
    TRUTH EVEN IF IT HURTS......

June 14, 2013 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. DuhOOshBag

June 14, 2013 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  7. she needs to stick to s e x tapes...she's not good at anything else

June 14, 2013 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  8. Paris is not royalty...she is dysfunctiona as the entire world knows...plus she has a habit.

June 14, 2013 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  9. Everyone knows what she is and its not paris.

thanks

June 14, 2013 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  10. Paris is Beautiful

I mock the filthy haters. Paris is simply one of the most beautiful woman on the planet Earth. Her talent and beauty is world reknowned. She rules an business empire. Paris could have any man she chooses. The losers commenting will never be with a woman of her beauty and brains. You people are nothing to Paris. Stay inside your trailer parks because you simply don't deserve a beauty such as Paris. Paris Hilton is American royalty. She is an icon for a generation. The women who hate Paris are simply ugly and jealous of her brains and beauty. They don't belong in her presense.

June 14, 2013 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  11. Yes she looks just like paris-

June 14, 2013 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  12. pablo

Incidentally, I am NOT growing "fonder" of Bush. Not at all. Not even close. Quite the opposite, in fact.

June 14, 2013 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  13. We're not blaming the Hilton Hotel...we are blaming you- get a hearing aid.

thanks

June 14, 2013 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  14. Mike Friedman

Who?

June 14, 2013 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Total Betch

Der! It's Paris! Paris Hilton! She's, like, totally naughty and soooooo bad!! haha! lol! omg I cannot believe you even like wrote that haha! TTYN!

June 14, 2013 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  15. yes-

June 14, 2013 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  16. Bhues

Almost Finished is almost out & hip-hop artist Lil' Wayne as her boss is one of the guests contributing to the Paris Project. I guess hip-hop is passé with Paris giving Lil' Wayne this breakout opportunity to go from hip-hop to pop making him a hip-hop-pop artist. I wonder if he paid or if she paid for his contribution cuz they share the same label, Cash Money Records not that this is about money but Paris exploring who she is artistically. Her money is made on her 44 stores, 15 perfumes and soon to be hotel in Manila, she doesn't live off of family money. I simply can't wait for the release of Almost Finished an I'm feeling the anxiety & anticipation for my fix of “dance-y songs,” on her up n coming electropoop album. Its exciting times in music & culture right now with Kanye stating how he's pushing culture forward as the Steve Jobs of music while Kim Kartrashian is soon to push their baby out into the world as the chosen one or is that Blue Ivy? Its being said recently that Kanye is narassistic just because he is going to take over the world & be a billionaire to infinity & back or something-– like he took the spotlight away from Taylor Swift at the award she received cuz he wanted it to go to Beyonce. Hip-hop-pop-rap-gangsta now has Miley Cyrus posting her butt online saying she has booty as she "Twerks" it, poppin her behind online & onstage wearing gold necklaces and a gold grill smile making her an apprentice gangsta after the Biebs. Culturally speaking Victoria Beckham as hubby David retires from soccer has been crowned the British Nation's Celebrity Shoe Idol taking the crown away from Amelda Marcos. VB famously stating that she 'can't concentrate' in flat shoes. I guess pain means gain, financial gain. Speaking of gain Tamara Eccelstone's wedding took place on the Riveria, a 3 day party costing Bernie 12 million with Paris being there. Makes me wonder if Paris entertained the crowd getting on stage, Twerking her booty with Elton John, & singing some of her “dance-y songs,” from her electropoop album. Bernie doesn't understand why Tamara buys Birkin handbags costing thousands of dollars instead of property like her sister Petra bought the Spelling Manor for approx 85 million, now that's an investment. I think there are lots n lots of bathrooms & bedrooms to infinity & back but Petra finds it cozy & not pretentious like some manors she saw when looking to purchase. Sometimes I look at the Paris, Kartrashians, VBs' & wanna bs', musicians Twerking, popping, hip-hopping, exposing, displaying, reinventing trending to b relevant & I wonder if they are aliens, zombies, werewolfs or most likely vampires sucking all they can out of society which in a way gives me some sort of weird comfort & a smile to my face because if i didnt LMAO @ them I'd cry @ the fooked up world I live in ha ha ha! Oh yeah, cant wait for Almost Finished to hit the airwaves ~~~~~~~

June 14, 2013 at 5:00 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I know right!? I'm, like, sooo excitted right now!!! "Almost Finished" featuring the new hit single "dance-y-song"! Is makes you wanna dance-y-ish.

June 14, 2013 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
  17. Hex Angel

June 14, 2013 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
  18. M.A.P.

Wow, her album's called "almost finished". I hope she's referring to her career.

June 14, 2013 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  19. Alvarez

She'd be much more attractive with a few stink nuggets stuffed up her nose, and a bowl of piping hot trouser chili dumped on her head.

June 14, 2013 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  20. pablo

The truth hurts, I guess.

June 14, 2013 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  21. Tyrannosaurus

What an ugly nose she has

June 14, 2013 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  22. Nicolas Cage

Hahaha! ....oh, this is real? Thought I was reading an article at the Onion. (le sigh)

June 13, 2013 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Sarah

Yesterdays news...give it up Paris

June 13, 2013 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  24. scott panther

i think it will be almost as good as scott panther's amazing energy

June 13, 2013 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Jeff

Me thinks her album sales will be just like her body... Flat... Just another spoiled rich kid that is buying herself an album and never tried to learn how to sing to see if she could sing. Lisa Marie Presley tried the same thing...

June 13, 2013 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  26. dougo

Probably be very jazz influenced..... really let her show off her vocal chops... I heard she had two vocal lessons so I expect it will pretty outstanding... with her amazing poetic lyric style and all

June 13, 2013 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  27. heather

The album, like Paris, is almost finished. Its been refreshing not to see her everywhere. Go live a real life instead of the reel life.

June 13, 2013 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Jon

I think this album is going to put Adele to shame!!!

June 13, 2013 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  29. pablo

If she had any heart, she would send Edward Snowden some cash.

June 13, 2013 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  30. don

who cares. she is a p1g.

June 13, 2013 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  31. ok...

oh. yay. happy day. :/

June 13, 2013 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Timmy B

No... it's finished.

June 13, 2013 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Holy cats

i did'nt know that she could sing? but being that she introduced the fn kardashians to the mainstream i will not expect much!

June 13, 2013 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • dougo

Bet you a months pay she can't sing... but computers can do a lot these days

June 13, 2013 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Clete

I have doubts that the world is waiting for a Paris Hilton album.

June 13, 2013 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  35. derp

It will suck as much as she did on her s e x tape.

June 13, 2013 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |