Kanye's NYT interview: What we learned
June 12th, 2013

Kanye's NYT interview: What we learned

After a long break of not speaking to the media, Kanye West decided to break his silence to the New York Times, less than a week before the release his sixth studio album, "Yeezus."

Over the course of a few days, writer Jon Caramanica, spoke with West as he was working with legendary producer Rick Rubin to put the finishing touches on his latest project. The 36-year-old musician and father-to-be, West was both confident and candid as he touched everything from fatherhood, Kim Kardashian and why he's the "Michael Jordan of music."

Here are a few things we learned about West from the interview:

On justice and being the "Michael Jordan of music'

"Justice...It could be clearing a path to make it fair within the arena that I play," West said. "You know if Michael Jordan can scream at the refs, me as Kanye West, as the Michael Jordan of music, can go and say, 'This is wrong.'"

Relationship with Kim K.

"Any woman that you're in love with or loves you is going to command a certain amount of, you know, energy," he said. "It's actually easier to focus in some ways...I'm the type of rock star that likes to have a girlfriend, you know? I'm the type of soul that likes to be in love and likes to be able to focus. And that inspires me."

Fatherhood

"I don't want to explain too much into what my thoughts on, you know, fatherhood are, because I've not fully developed those thoughts yet.  I don't have a kid yet," he said before adding, "I just don't want to talk to America about my family. Like, this is my baby. This isn't America's baby."

Legacy

"I think that Kanye West is going to mean something similar to what Steve Jobs means," the rapper said. " I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of the Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. I've been connected to the most culturally important albums of the past four years, the most influential artists of the past ten years."

1. Ellie

he raps well.

June 21, 2013 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Ryan

Who cares. He is a capital H-to-the-O horse's @ss.

June 21, 2013 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  3. vxcnxcnerureu458

… Unbelievable….Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~BlàckWhìteHūb. ℂom ~~ ~ ~~A Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

June 20, 2013 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  4. Anything you did too kim is because YOU AND YOUR GIRLS STARTED IT AND WE KNOW WHO STARTED IT...

June 19, 2013 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Read what you just wrote -- either there's a typo in there or you're a complete idiot...

it doesn't make any sense. Derrr...

June 19, 2013 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Remember girifriend any comments you have a record of is because YOUR STARTED IT and we all know that...k?

June 19, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. we go back too the same issue with kim...she's not a felon nor does she trash her man's xual pref.

June 18, 2013 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  7. Kim K has had more balls in her mouth than the Hungry Hungry Hippos

and that's the truth.

June 18, 2013 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  8. i peace out soon...eyes on her that week.

June 18, 2013 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  9. Laugh all you like....your clearly not a happy person either

June 17, 2013 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  10. bwahahahahaha

Like, this is my baby. This isn't America's baby

I don't think Kim got the message. Fall lineup: Kim K.Pregnancy Ordeal, Kim K. Delivers next generation Kardashian, Next on Maury Povich: Kim K's paternity results, Kim and Baby take Toys'R'Us.

I feel so bad for that little girl, her life will be a joke. Guarantee Grandma Hag Kris will have Kim and baby on as a guest on her new show.

June 17, 2013 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Lao? we never did anything too you or him...i can act can't i...

filter this....

June 17, 2013 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  12. rebecca

we learned what we already knew he is a no talent arrogant hack! he is perfect for the kar-trashians!!! That poor baby doesn't have a chnce with the white trash family ans her baby daddy whom we all know will be out of the picture before kim loses that big fat ass of hers!

June 17, 2013 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  13. You don't like kim in the music industry?...It will all fade away...

apples and oranges–until then she will be teaching these kids until last day of school...

June 17, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  14. if you want them music aside then you need to read your paper at closer table...see? its quite simple.

June 17, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  15. If your jealous...then read your paper at kim's table..i didn't say i boff these men i said i date--

June 17, 2013 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  16. Rock

OMG is that the Steve Jobs of the music industry?

June 17, 2013 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  17. Your Motored And Giving Your Reviews...

June 17, 2013 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  18. Meh

You are one pleasant MF'er arent you..grats on being an angry dark skinned d0uche banging a trashy white dope

June 17, 2013 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • y0u need to worrry about your exploitation and degraded information before 0 and insulting others...

bye

June 17, 2013 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Meh

Do us all a favor and learn to use whatever language you claim as yours properly before posting anything else. Enjoy summer school.

June 17, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  19. Sky...misery pill at 10:30.

June 17, 2013 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  20. SKY

DEMONS ALWAYS WANT GOOD FOR BAD...

June 17, 2013 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  21. Sky if your unhappy then make changes...simple...

June 17, 2013 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  22. SKY

EVERY HUMAN ON THIS EARTH IS BORN SELF-SERVING AND SELF-ABSORBED
    HATE CAN CRUSH LOVE, AND LEAVE A PERSON EMPTY.

June 17, 2013 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Once the age starts creeping up...the life of misery becomes a struggle and you must conquer being empty before its too late--

June 17, 2013 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Demon

For one you stated an actual FACT, SKY - "EVERY HUMAN ON THIS EARTH IS BORN SELF-SERVING AND SELF-ABSORBED." Most humans mature and grow out of that stage, while some, like Kanye, remain like children, thinking the world revolves around them and that they are the center of the universe. That's called IMMATURITY, Sky. I pity this boy-man's offspring. What a lousy father they have.

June 17, 2013 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  23. SKY

FACT: THIS IS GOING TO HURT, BUT I GOT TO TELL THE TRUTH.
    THIS MAN IS HATED BECAUSE HE IS HANDSOME & BLACK AND DATING ONE OF THE MOST
    BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD WHO HAPPENS TO BE WHITE.....
    HATERS CAN'T GO FORWARD..THEY ARE STUCK IN A MOLD..THIS IS WHY
    EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS VULGAR....THEY LIVE BREATH HATE IT CONTROL
    THEM....THEIR SUCCESS IS BUILT ON HATE....UNTIL ONE DAY THEY BECOME
    THE OBJECT OF THEIR OWN HATE....

June 17, 2013 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Demon

FACT: Kim K. Is not one of the most beautiful women in the world. The reason Kanye is actually hated is because he is arrogant and self-serving/self-absorbed and has no reason to be. He is not that talented or creative.

June 17, 2013 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  24. Fred

Rumor has it Kim K. took a huge sh!t yesterday, and they're calling it a baby girl. Apparently this large, smelly turd looks just like Kanye...

June 17, 2013 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  25. dsgdxbxcnfdf547

… Unbelievable….Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~BlàckWhìteHub. ℂom ~~ ~ ~~A Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

June 16, 2013 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  26. THANKS THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WENT FOR IT...THANKS

June 14, 2013 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  27. YOU HACKED YOU SAW BUT YOUR DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS....

YOUR NOT BOFFING YOUR BOYFRIEND AGAIN....

June 14, 2013 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  28. YOUR A HACKER, A SLOB AND ACT LIKE A MAN...

I AM GOOD...YOUR ARE NOTHING...WATCHING 30?

June 14, 2013 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Call you Goliath lady...

Cuz you shop at Lane Giant...

June 14, 2013 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  30. LANE BRYANT HACK

SAW ME WITH A LANE BRYANT GIFT CERTIFICATE IN MY HAND–IT WAS FOR THE LADY ACROSS THE STREET WHO IS DYING...HER BIRTHDAY

June 14, 2013 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  31. TD BANK NORTH CHECK ALSO..,..

June 14, 2013 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  32. WE ARE VULGAR CUZ THAT'S HOW WE LOOR YOU IN...YOUR A TRAINED SEAL

THANKS

June 14, 2013 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  33. GREAT

SKY
    THINK PEOPLE, SKY IS NOT VULGAR NOR DOES SKY LIE, SKY IS FOR THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE
    TRUTH.....SO IT IS THE DEBASE DEMONS WHO WANT TO SHUT ME UP....WHO HIDE WHAT THEY ARE
    AND THEIR AIM IS TO TAKE ME BEYOND THE BAD TO WORSE EVER...AND THIS PERSON CAN'T
    HELP THEMSELVES...IF YOU ASSOCIATE WITH A PERSON ON IS EXTREMELY VULGAR ITS NOT
    THEM ITS WICKED SPIRITS.....AND THEY PRETEND TO BE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE CLEAN....
    SO ....I HAVE PROVED THEY EXIST THROUGH THEIR COMMUNICATION...JUST READ THEIR
    HATE, THEIR LACK OF CLEANNESS, THEIR LOW DEBASE THINKING.....THE FALSE SKY
    CAN NEVER HURT THE HOLY SKY.... .

June 14, 2013 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    According too our records your call people fat, ugly, useless, poor and moochers..
    cheaters, drug addicts, alcoholics-SHUT UP

June 14, 2013 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    foney fake and a hack–you would never do that sky your just like the almighty jesus christ

June 14, 2013 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    Demons
    Cool story, Bro.

June 14, 2013 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    Sky is a putz

June 14, 2013 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |

June 14, 2013 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  34. HACKING UPDATES FOR THIS EVENING

1. CHECKING ON ACCOUNT CHECK
    2. THE LAST 2 CALLS ABOUT AL....NOBODY WAS THERE....PROOF NO DIALING
    3. ANY GAY COMMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN FROM ME...
    4. SHE'S STILL HACKED IN–THANKS

June 14, 2013 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Alvarez

Let's all stuff butt nuggets in his ears.

June 14, 2013 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  36. KEEP TALKING SKY WE ARE ALL HERE ...TEACH ME WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG

GA HEAD

June 14, 2013 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  37. I AM GOOD AND I AM NOT HACKER AND I DON'T KNOW YOUR SOCIAL...TAKE YOUR MANIPULATION TO YOUR LEADER HOE

THANKS

June 14, 2013 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  38. WHICH PROVED YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIENDS SAW THE MESSAGE AT THE CABLE BOX...SEE YOUR A TRAINED SEAL...ARGH ARGH

June 14, 2013 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  39. YOUR DEMON MANIPULATION DOESN'T WORK....CAPITAL 1 AND OTHER STUFF YES OR NO..THANKS

THANKS

June 14, 2013 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  40. SKY

SO NOW THE DEMONS SPEAK.....GET BEHIND ME SATAN....FOR YOU WANT WORSHIP AND I SHALL NEVER GIVE
    IT TO YOU....THEIR ARE HOLY ONES ON THIS EARTH...AND THEIR ARE WICKED ONES.....WE KNOW WHERE WE
    STAND.....BY YOUR SPEECH YOU EXPOSE YOURSELF....YOU CAN'T CHANGE....LIFE IS GREAT FOR YOU BUT
    SAD FOR THOSE WHO LOVE YOU......YOU MOVE, THINK, ACT, VULGAR...AND EACH TIME YOU DO I WILL
    CALL YOU OUT....WHY? BECAUSE THE GOOD ALWAYS WINS...NEVER FORGET THIS PEOPLE.....

June 14, 2013 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • AND THAT 'S HOW I GOT MY HACKER BECAUSE I WON.

SNAPPING PHOTOS..THANKS

June 14, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Demon

We speak to and THROUGH you all the time, SKY. Where do you think you get all your "facts?"

June 14, 2013 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Intimate details everywhere...i call him jethro once and i must die for that

ded duck buster....lol

June 14, 2013 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • OVERHEARD CONVERSATIONS AND THIS IS ABOUT THE TIME SHE HACKED IN.

thanks

June 14, 2013 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  41. IF YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ARE LOOKING AT ME THROUGH A CABLE AND LAUGHING AT ME...YOUR A CNT

I'VE NEVER BEEN IN YOUR HOUSE SWEETIE.

June 14, 2013 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  42. you poop and call people fat everyday..your a vulgar hippo crit

June 14, 2013 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  43. SKY

HELP THEMSELVES...IF YOU ASSOCIATE WITH A PERSON ON IS EXTREMELY VULGAR ITS NOT
    SO ....I HAVE PROVED THEY EXIST THROUGH THEIR COMMUNICATION...JUST READ THEIR
    HATE, THEIR LACK OF CLEANNESS, THEIR LOW DEBASE THINKING.....THE FALSE SKY
    CAN NEVER HURT THE HOLY SKY.... .

June 14, 2013 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  44. he likes fish sticks...

...the stinky ones

June 13, 2013 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  45. shoos

That was a very funny article. Thank you for the laugh!

June 13, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Vyradder

Why do these guys get so delusional?

Your music sucks...utterly. Culture? Internet? Please give me a break.

June 13, 2013 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  47. derp

Why does this dbag always look like he just smelled a f a r t?

Note to Koonye: That pout does not make you look gangster. It makes you look like you just got your lunch money stolen.

June 13, 2013 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Draper

Don't f-cking tell me what to do, B!TCH! Now go make me a chicken pot pie!

June 13, 2013 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Its imperative you do not respond to her-she's no good

June 13, 2013 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Draper

Would you stupid, whiny, paranoid fake victim b!tches just shut the hell up for ten minutes so I can finish taking a sh!t?

Jesus!

June 13, 2013 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  51. do not respond to her--we know when she's in anyway...

June 13, 2013 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  52. draper has the evidence of payment....its in the file...ordered: not too speak too her anymore

thanks

June 13, 2013 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Eddie Bauer

It's all fake. He is fake. She is fake. His music talent is fake. Her celebrity is fake His tough guy scowl is fake. Her beauty is fake. His & Her love is fake. Fake.

Her enormously huge big fat saggy white cellulite pock-marked ass, on the other hand, is not fake.

June 13, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  54. SHE'S STILL KNOWS ALL PASSWORDS TOO ALL MY ACCOUNTS

END OF STORY....YOUR A NO TALENT HACKING LIAR AND WE HAVE EVIDENCE SUPPORTING I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DO NOT HAVE A CLUE OF ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS YOU HAVE EVERY MADE IN YOUR LIFE....YOUR A HACK

June 13, 2013 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  55. SHE'S STILL KNOWS ALL PASSWORDS TOO ALL MY ACCOUNTS

END OF STORY....YOUR A NOT TALENT HACKING LIAR AND WE HAVE EVIDENCE SUPPORTING I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION...

June 13, 2013 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  56. SINCE he has no talent.............

I've got an idea why dont we all just do what he did! and make some money from it and then not work at the job that we are typing this blog from right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................... oh yeah we can't

oh yea you have to make music with and for some of the great artist that exist today in multiple genre's... let me go back in my miserable cave and go on some justin beiber blogs and hate on him too. better yet let me write on blogs that i care about and say " who cares" or even better let me go in the ENTERTAINMENT tab jump in a kanye west related blog and say " why is this news"

June 13, 2013 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  57. It's true...

The first time he gets himself hammered and beats her, it will be over...

June 13, 2013 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  58. HACKING UPDATES FOR TODAY

1. got social from pay day lona
    2. with my social both women hacked into my tax website
    3. they know my phone passwords do not know theirs
    4. never looked at their personal financial transactions...they are in all my personal stuff through social and passwords
    5. they know all my phone passwords do not know theirs...

June 13, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  59. NaNa

Kanye and Kim. Kim and, and, and, and....... Kanye and, and, and, and...... I don't hold any hope for these two. Yesterday, I read that a model-dancer told the news she recently slept with Kanye. So much for "being in love" eh Kanye? And Kim says Kanye is the "love of her life". Sheesh. I thought she'd gotten around a little more. I don't believe anything either one says. Why is this news?

June 13, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  60. I DID NOTHING TO THESE WOMEN AND HAVE THE PROOF OF THAT ALSO

SO DONT BLAME ME FOR THEIR ANTICS....KAPEESH...

June 13, 2013 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  61. IF YOUR POINTING THAT COMMENT TOO ME... I HAVE THE SUPPORT DEBORING WENT INTO MY PERSONAL SH-T

DON'T BLAME ME FOR THEIR CRUELTY

June 13, 2013 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  62. Kanye is the Michael Jordan of d-bags, not music...

June 13, 2013 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  63. IT WAS THE OLD WEBSITE I GOOFED ON ....NOT HR BLOCK

THANKS

June 13, 2013 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  64. DEBORING CONFIRMED FINGERS IN MY PERSONAL TAX WEBSITE.

THANKS

June 13, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  65. SEE 53...pay day loans admission..thanks

June 13, 2013 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  66. k is hungry...its not 4-5 times a week.

puhleaze..that is one department i am clear about

June 13, 2013 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  67. when your h-rny 24/7 about him or her...you don't need that.

thanks

June 13, 2013 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  68. Notes to each just continues too stall the s-x...get outta here

ridiculous

June 13, 2013 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  69. Have you ever heard couples who write letters too each other.

how stupid is that-god don't ever let that happen to me

June 13, 2013 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  70. Same story different day...

K&K are done after the baby is born...its a shame but they are just not into it.

June 13, 2013 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  71. Talking too men -- honest men has really made me understand more about them

and how they feel....its been an interesting road for me even now.

June 13, 2013 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  72. vikingwoman

So far I've liked alot of Kanye's music & his CD sales means I'm not alone! He's got swagger & a bit of arrogance, but those are prerequisites of ShowBiz, otherwise you might end up a 1 hit wonder! Haters gonna hate, but you can hardly argue w/#'s! The Kimye romance & pregnancy has humanized both of them to an extent & I hope Kim takes to Momhood w/the same singlemindedness as her older sis Kourtney has! Good luck to Kanye & Kim on their impending parenthood! Babies have a way of equalizing life! Their needs are the same whether your rich or poor!!

June 13, 2013 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
    • who cares about kim and kanye and their issues...bloggers need too worry about their own issues.

June 13, 2013 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Actually...

vikingwoman, you CAN argue with numbers. To paraphrase an old saying: what's popular isn't always good, and what's good isn't always popular. Just because Kanye has "the numbers" doesn't mean he's putting out anything of quality. It just means that large numbers of people with little to no tasted are paying money for his crap.

June 13, 2013 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • nobody cares about the 2 above...

your and girlfriend have done enough failed abuse....WORRY ABOUT YOUR RELATIOSHIPS OTHERS FIXED THEIRS...

June 13, 2013 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • duh

only song i heard from this clown is "through the wire" and it was ok.... ten years ago

June 19, 2013 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  73. I'm learning more and more the importance of love and s-x even at my age...there is more to learn

June 13, 2013 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • At 53 your a dried up hag...can't teach an old dog new tricks...

Thas right...your a dog, honey.

June 14, 2013 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • THAT IS NOT MY COMMENT AND I'M NOT DRY NOR AM I 53

YOU SHOULD TALK TOO YOUR LESBEAN BEFORE SHE WRITES STUFF.... I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TOO YOU

June 14, 2013 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • I DON'T HAVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ... I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING ILLEGAL TOO YOU

June 14, 2013 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  74. SKY

FACT: FAME & MONEY & AND BEAUTY DOES NOT MAKE A HAPPY COUPLE IT A VICIOUS
    CYCLE – TO HAVE PEACE IS WORTH MORE THAN GOLD. AT THE END OF THE DAY ARE YOU
    HAPPY? OR JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS TO FIT THE NEEDS OF SOMEONE YOU MAY
    NOT EVEN LOVE OR LIKE....SOMETIMES BEING FAMOUS YOU PUT YOURSELF IN A SELF MADE
    BOX AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET OUT.....

June 13, 2013 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • SKY

FACT: I AM SO HOT I CAN PUT TWO SLICES OF BREAD AND VELVEETA BETWEEN MY LEGS AND MAKE A TOASTED CHEESE SAMMICH IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES…YESTERDAY I ATE RED PEPPERS AND CELERY FOR DINNER AND THIS MORNING MY TURDS LOOKED LIKE MEAT LOAF….MY NEIGHBOR’S DOG HAS A PEN!S SO LARGE THAT I’M THINKING OF BECOMING PANS_XUAL….MY NEW DEODORANT SMELLS LIKE GOAT QWEEFS AND TASTES LIKE PREPARATION H.

June 13, 2013 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • AFTER ALL THAT YOU STILL DIDN'T F-CK YOUR MAN

June 13, 2013 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  75. yawn

June 13, 2013 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  76. M.A.P.

I don't think he is talentless or anything, in fact I like some of his songs, I just wish he could be a little more modest. How can I as someone who likes some of his songs, ever admit that when he acts like such a turd!? I wouldn't be caught dead in a Kanye T shirt or at a Kanye concert, so he needs to realise he is blocking opportunities to expand his fanbase by being such an arrogant turd burger.

June 13, 2013 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

And I kinda wish you could write a post without takling about 'feces'.

Oh...who am I kidding. I don't care what you write.
      I just look forward to reading your obituary...and seeing that you 'were obsessed with poo'.

In the meantime...I content myself with pointing out how boring you are.

June 13, 2013 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coprophagia

P-en!s
      L-icking
      I-nbred
      N-eanderthal
      Y-utz

June 13, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alvarez

Pliny, I have a large steaming poop with your name on it. Now come closer and open your mouth.

June 14, 2013 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  77. GinnyG

Really? The Michael Jordan of music?!? What an ego. He's a no-talent wanna be poser.

June 12, 2013 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Wow

Wow. Clearly there is something wrong with him. Do the people around him just put up with all of his crazy talk? I guess that is a benefit of having a lot of money.

June 12, 2013 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  79. lala

michael jordan of music!? yeah right!!! i think his head hit that sign post to hard bahahah!!!

June 12, 2013 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  80. please...everyone is a no talent to you....

bloomies is having a sale on dresses....go already

June 12, 2013 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Thaddeus

He looks gay. Is he gay? I think he's one of those gays.

June 12, 2013 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  82. mandy

leave us be

June 12, 2013 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Boo

What we learned is that the NY Times has apparently nothing better to do than interview this no talent megalomaniac.

June 12, 2013 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |