Conrad Murray sends 'love' to Paris Jackson
June 7th, 2013

Conrad Murray sends 'love' to Paris Jackson

The convicted former physician of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray, has recorded an audio "letter" to the King of Pop's daughter Paris following her hospitalization on Wednesday because he cares about her, Murray told CNN in a statement via his attorney.

His lawyer confirmed to CNN that Murray provided TMZ with the taped message, in which Murray told the 15-year-old: "I don't know what you're going through, but I'm sure whatever it is, it must be difficult. ... I don't know if there’s anything I can do to solve your pain, or help you with your problem, but I wanted you to know that I am here for you."

The motivation, Murray's lawyer said, was his love for Jackson's children, which also includes sons Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11.

Murray, who's been convicted of involuntary manslaughter in connection with the 2009 drug overdose death of Michael Jackson, reportedly used a payphone to record the message.

"From where I sit, all I have to give is love. I love Paris with all my heart and I just want her to be well and happy. Upon hearing the news of her current crisis, I was gravely affected," Murray said in his statement to CNN.

In the early hours of Wednesday morning, Paris was rushed to the hospital after cutting one of her wrists. According to sources familiar with the situation, the teen called a suicide prevention hotline that morning, and a counselor called 911 to the Jackson home in Calabasas, California.

In his statement, Murray explained that he "reached out to her through my statement to let her know that I care deeply about her, and I always have, and I always will. She will continue to be in my prayers."

« Previous entry
  1. jackie

Look ahead, Dear paris, you must be stronger.

July 6, 2013 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  2. helen

I just want to say I hope you are feel better soon and get the help you need. but really what reason do you have to kill yourself you have everything you would ever wanted and have a family and everything there are people in this world that have nothing no family,no money,no nothing I think you really just need to think what you are doing because that not far on your family.

June 23, 2013 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  3. SKY

FACT: I HOPE SHE TALKS TO THE WOMEN WHO GAVE BIRTH TOO HER....THEY LOOK LIKE THEY
    WOULD HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON...AND GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THOSE MONEY
    HUNGRY LEECHES.....

June 17, 2013 at 4:12 am | Report abuse |
  4. HOW WILL YOU MOVE AHEAD WITH THIS OBSESSION OF TOOL SHE HAS CREATED.

ARE YOU THERE? NO TALKING AS USUAL...DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID TOO ME YESTERDAY?

June 10, 2013 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  5. TIRED? HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS IN MY SH-T

HOW WILL YOU PUSH FORWARD IN LIFE WITH HER HABIT–

June 10, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  6. M.A.P.

I think that poo is an excrement we can all value and cherish equally. Fecal matter is a staple of any human life and comes in many unique flavours, colours and textures, depending on your preference. A daily plop and you drop your friends off at the pool, just don't forget to wave them goodbye as you activate the super fun slide.

June 10, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  7. all my comments are all because she hacks into my account 2-3 times a day

thanks

June 9, 2013 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. memory threat

ceemor

June 9, 2013 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Strangers

Dr Murray and Paris did not know each other for years...they probably knew each other for a few months-if not only a couple. What he said, if it is true, is creepy.

June 9, 2013 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Conrad S. Boone...Happy Cow

How can 1 look so stupid 24 hrs a day

June 8, 2013 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  11. No LI--its all good.

June 8, 2013 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Llmi

What a sick pos! They need a permanent restraining order as soon as possible and Just put the pos in the general population.

June 8, 2013 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Rob

An attention seeking drama queen is born...

June 7, 2013 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • nisroc00

The Jackson's? lol this funny the guy send a nice message to Paris and Jacko fan bashes him for it. Open your eyes people. MJ himself was abused by his father when he was a kid it is obvious there is abuse here. As for Murray i doubt he intentionally killed Jackson but because of the fame behind Jackson someone had to take the fall. It is not just Murray but everyone outside the Jackson family that was involved with his come back concert that is being sues. The drama queen is the Jackson.

June 8, 2013 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shan

Pretty sure he was talking about the Jackson, not the doctor.

June 9, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • $

total drama queen–now worries conrad doesn't want the jacksons funds

June 9, 2013 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  14. CRAPDIC2

daz u

June 7, 2013 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  15. we are talking about the realy doc murray sweetie...

not get ready for that big date.

June 7, 2013 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  16. padric2

No doubt that when his attorney heard of the kids illness he suggested that this piece of cr.... 'reach out' in hopes of making himself look like a decent person. Surprised that he didn't c.c. the parole board on it.

June 7, 2013 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • you understand we're talking about the realy doc murray right?

not your doc murray.

June 7, 2013 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • padric2

Unnamed: You make no sense whatsoever. None at all. Learn to form sentences before you post.

June 7, 2013 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • why are you watching me go get ready for your date.

June 7, 2013 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  17. that's right go execute doc murray

June 7, 2013 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Enough!

Dr Murray should be executed now.

June 7, 2013 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Is she after her too?...Get ready for that "big date" girlfriend

June 7, 2013 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Sylvie

lets see where to begin....
    I don't know what you're going through .... uhmm you part of the problem
    It must be difficult .... yeah difficult to read this article.
    Do anything to solve your pain ... Stay away from her you did more than ENOUGH
    Here for you ... here for yourself

Why even bother sending this? I would think MURRAY is the last person she wants to see. You will not get any pity from me

June 7, 2013 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  21. hotstuffinpdx

beyond sick

June 7, 2013 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Nelly you read the checking accounts today .... like 5k

thanks

June 7, 2013 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU X 10000,000000000000000.1

June 10, 2013 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  23. FAT HIPS SAID WE DON'T TALK CUZ HE'S 35 AND I'M 50

NO HE'S 42 AND YOUR STUPID

June 7, 2013 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  24. BOB

I think he is the last person she want's to hear from.

June 7, 2013 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  25. gahh

This is so very sad. You would think somebody who has everything, would force themself to be happy. But, apparently not. Her Father is dead, and she never knew her mother until a few years ago. This shows, money can't do it all.
    It's to bad somebody can't talk Justin Bieber, into doing this, only he succeeds.

June 7, 2013 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Money

Of course money cannot do it all. People have problems regardless and just because one has money does not mean that you automatically assume they should not have issues. And it appears JB is going down a destructive path. If young female in hollywood can go out to bars/clubs underage and drive recklessly and be labeled something...there is no reason that just because JB is a male-shouldn't be labeled the same.

June 9, 2013 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Article

Once we jump each other...he'll think i'm 35....remember the boobies....

June 7, 2013 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jon

Are you naturally this stupid, or this something you have to work at?

June 7, 2013 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • ITS IN YOUR S-XLESS MARRIAGE ARTICLE....

WE DON'T SPEAK CUZ HE'S 35 AND I'M 50.....WASHED UP TALKING AGAIN

June 7, 2013 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Name*eteobong

is the feelings mutual? I think she's too young for that from him.

things like these could contribute to her sadness and depression.

June 7, 2013 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  28. AFTER YEARS OF KNOW THIS MAN

AND BARELY SPOKEN TO HIM...SHE WANTS HIS BANKBOOK...
    YOUR RULED OUT AS A LOSER-HE KNOWS HER WITHOUT EVEN SAYING WORD TOO HER.

June 7, 2013 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Ginger

Michael's younger son's real name is Michael Jr. Isn't it time to start calling him that and not "Blanket"?.... I mean, really the boy is 11 yrs old.

June 7, 2013 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Happily Marrieds...

Mary...see you next week for dinner to discuss possible return...

June 7, 2013 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  31. mary

Salt in the wound..

June 7, 2013 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  32. we are talking about conrad murray -- stick too topic

I.

June 7, 2013 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  33. DontBeAfraid

I'm sure this guy just wants to bed her ASAP

June 7, 2013 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Agreed...he should have been jailed from day 1

June 7, 2013 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Contrad Murray should have been jailed immediately after murder

June 7, 2013 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Francisco Decastro

Wth?

June 7, 2013 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Nutzy Squirrel

Hey wait a minute! How could Dr. Conrad have left a message? You can only call collect from jail. Someone is playing a trick on that child.

June 7, 2013 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Website ... does that look like a rich person website too you?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa

June 7, 2013 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Obama

Who cares!

June 7, 2013 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Michael Jackson was ruined by attention mongers who never mind their business

The man was ruined by vicious pigs.

June 7, 2013 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  41. The I--She's putting the authority act on now.

June 7, 2013 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

You are a pa thetic loser with no friends and one days you will look back on your life and wish you couldve done something more, something meaningful. PIIIIISSSSSS OFFFFFFFFFFF!

June 10, 2013 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • STFU CRIMINAL

1. motored in 2 times
      2. hacked into the accounts
      3. deposit of 2k discussed amongst other
      4. YESTERDAY HATRED LIE BY HER WAS CONFIRMED....

June 10, 2013 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Sokman

@Jom, did you really just put your pain of losing a pop singer you were a fan of on the same level as MJ's daughter's pain of losing her father? Really?

June 7, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Reinaldo

Inappropriate.... to say the least.

June 7, 2013 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Dan

Reblogged this on Michael Jackson Zone and commented:
    TELL US HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS ARTICLE .......
    KEEP MICHAELIN' MJ FAM

June 7, 2013 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Dan

Creepy

June 7, 2013 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  46. One Way Fare Out?

Not anytime soon

June 7, 2013 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  47. oneWayfarer

I think this guy sending her a recording is bordering on ABUSIVE.
    I can't imagine why his lawyer allowed it; unless it was for publicity.

June 7, 2013 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  48. -

Fran > ActuallyOffended = same idiot blogger

June 7, 2013 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Dick Delson

this guy is a bigger MORON than George Bush...and that takes some doing.

June 7, 2013 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  50. You can't handle the truth!

There"s more to this story about Paris then meets the presses. Debbie Rowe stepping in as Mom is mind blowing! Knowing she was impregnated via a tube and paid for her services. MJ had problems and because he had dough and fame he was allowed to have the children. Now his family are guardians over the children and their inheritance.

June 7, 2013 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nelly

And What, she loved money more than her kids, maybe the bank is running dry, lets get back in there lives wot she thinking.

June 7, 2013 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • its all the heart...that's why they are a little awkward...

he knows it i can read his mind-

June 7, 2013 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nelly you appear too be a desperado...your family gets all no worries.

June 7, 2013 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nelly

Oh no not desperate, just facing the fact, Money Money, Money, cause I really don't give a S–T

June 7, 2013 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Protect

she knows what ever he wants done too protect its fine....like i have too protect...doesn't mean i don't xo him
      it means i have too protect my home-you understand that 106 girl right.

June 7, 2013 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Bye Bye Birdie

We love you Conrad
    Oh, yes we do
    We love you Conrad
    And we will be true.

When you're not near us
    We're blue.
    Oh, Conrad, we love you!

June 7, 2013 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Brad

I was so not expecting that.

June 7, 2013 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Nunya

Guess who cares?

June 7, 2013 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Poolchick

How could he not know what she is going through? She is a young teen going through not only body changes but still has a hard time getting over the loss of her father, thanks to this POS. He just is doing more damage by trying to contact her. This guy really doesn't do very well at "thinking" . He sure has proven he makes very bad decisions and should leave those kids alone.

June 7, 2013 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Scott

What I fear most with my daughters if I should die is exactly what is happening to this young lady. That is, adults in her life who don't have her best interests at heart. Her mother gave her up and now all of a sudden is in her life, Her father didn't love her enough to get off the drugs, the grandmother is making sure the young lady does not implicate Jackson during the court proceedings and the Jackson siblings at least some of them, are manipulating the kid and God knows what else. Kids are not stupid especially females. They see, hear and understand everything even at a young age and I am sure this kid has seen and heard more than she ever should have been subjected to. The doctor regardless of his reasons should never have sent her that letter. I guess the guards in the prison who are suppose to read the outgoing letters don't have any common sense either. Whole family no matter how much money they have is a mess.

June 7, 2013 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Jose

This guy didnt kill MJ, the people killed MJ. The media and the populace are to blame. He was already crazy enough, why would someone put themself in a situation where they need to use anesthesia to sleep? Conrad definitely didnt help, but he is being held a little too responsible.

June 7, 2013 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • xophertm

> This guy didnt kill MJ, the people killed MJ.

As one of "the people", I must ask that you leave us out of it.

MJ killed MJ. He had his enablers, all of whom were on his payroll, but no one is to blame but himself.

June 7, 2013 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • marin

Wrong – an addict is an addict. He killed himself.

June 7, 2013 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Married I's...she thinks oprah wants conrad's money

bust a gut...guys

June 7, 2013 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nelly

I agree with you

June 7, 2013 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  57. K. Owe

The devil never takes a vacation, but when he takes a break ... there's always someone there to fill in for him. This man is clearly a nut and he (like the rest of the world) needs to leave this young woman alone! She's very much in pain and no matter what people thought of Michael Jackson as a celebrity, entertainer ... whatever .... he was a human being whose presence is missed by those he cared for. God bless you Paris. You and your siblings are forever in my prayers.

June 7, 2013 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anastasia Beverhausen

This girl can afford to get the help she needs. Save your prayers for all the children out there that can't.

June 7, 2013 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • whats my social security number

June 7, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Fiona

Sick freak! if you doubt that the man is crazy, look up his singing "performance" on AC360.

June 7, 2013 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  59. seriously

MJ killed himself over and over again.
    He's a pathetic piece of garbage. I can't believe that people still listen to his crap. All those molested children... ah, no worries, it was MJ

June 7, 2013 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nelly

The only pathetic thing here is you. What you call crap and what people listen to, is why he is famous, unlike you I bet you have not even got a 45 record, sorry but stay positive, keep you opinions to yourself,

June 7, 2013 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • you don't know what i have nelly its blocked.

I's are you ready?

June 7, 2013 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nelly

Yea right

June 7, 2013 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Piquet

Murray did what MJ wanted. He was weak and was not acting as a doctor should, but he was under pressure from his "patient" and the guys writing the checks. Nowhere has it been suggested that Murray set out to intentionally kill off MJ.

While he was in that household, he would have had close interaction with all the kids. Its creepy-no doubt of that- that he should wish her well, but somewhat understandable.

No one seems to have mentioned that the timing of Paris suicide attempt coincides with her presumed testimony in teh lawsuit. I raise the question whether she agrees with her grandmother on that suit and has cracked because she doesn't want to testify or can't say teh things her grandmother wants/needs her to say.

MJ was a very talented man, but he was sick in his head and in his character , had morphed into a freak and was using his money as power to impose that on his kids.

The kids need all the good wishes they can get- the Cleveland girls will have it easier.

June 7, 2013 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Gobbolino

Murray is psycho. The only good thing is this will ruin any of his pleas for an early release.

June 7, 2013 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  62. iwannatalk2

If you loved her you wouldnt have KILLED HER DADDY FOOL!!!!

June 7, 2013 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • time

U R an Id iot.

MJ was a pedophile ... end of story

I hope he rots in he ll

June 7, 2013 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kay

Hate to break this to you but Michael Jackson himself bears a lot of the resposibility for lack of his own personal choices. If this doctor wouldn't have given him the drugs he wanted he would have found someone who would. Better wise up to that fact. This poor girl is a victim of an extremely dysfunctional family and I use the word "family" loosely.

June 7, 2013 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

I hate to tell you this Kay but Jackson died because Murray left him unattended with an IV drip of propofol. A good doctor would of course not have administered the drug at all, but having done he certainly would not have walked out and left his only patient in such a vulnerable position. If Murray had been in the room and pulled the IV out when Jackson went into cardiac arrest he would have survived. Also, Jackson thought he was safe because he had a doctor monitoring him.

June 7, 2013 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • nobody is vulnerable...its the heart that takes over.

June 7, 2013 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Fran

Are you guys crazy? Surely there is more news out there to report than the excrutiating pain this poor child must be experiencing. Leave Paris and the Jackson Family alone. You've really overstepped this time. I'm done with CNN forever. Only in America!!!

June 7, 2013 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  64. cris

Why do you say "love"... you all believe that HE isn't capable of such feeling, right? Well, you are wrong. And the time will prove it to you all. CM is not a bad person, he is much like Michael and they have so much in common much more than you can imagine now... WHY fans who cherish MJ's message fill their heart with so much hate? Do you really believe that he approves this? C'mon don't be like those soulless 'forms of life' – his haters. I know you are hurt now, but there comes the time when you will smile again.

June 7, 2013 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • SCBAMA

Great comment cris. All these other degenerates on here should read what you have said. It is amazing to me how all these folks think they are experts. Get a life man or child as most of you sound like.

June 7, 2013 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • carbie

Why can't he have feelings of love for the children? He was around them enough......Whatever he did, or didn't do....what does that have to do with his feelings for Michael's kids? No one but them – know what kind of relationship they had with Murray...Incidently Paris, you have my love also – you don't know me – but I care....God bless you and your brothers....

June 7, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Roberto

He was going to prescribe her some IV medications but there was an inconvenience and he was not able to do it....

June 7, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  66. ActuallyOffended

I am shocked and offended that CNN would post this. A MINOR child has just attempted to take her life and you are posting concern and love from the man who helped kill her father. I already shake my head and some of the stories you post but this one takes the cake. Im done with you network...both online and on TV. Shame on you...needless and irrevocable wounds...unreal.

June 7, 2013 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really...?

Talk about killing the messenger. You should be more offended by what this creep said than the fact CNN reported it. What, you want to live in a world where reality is whitewashed over so none of the cracks and flaws show through? That’s moronic if you ask me. Part of being a member of a society is being aware of the good and the bad, not burying your head in the sand at the first mention of something offensive, and certainly not attacking the messenger of what you found to be offensive.

What CNN did here was report news (look that concept up if you don’t know what ‘news’ is) about two individuals who have been in the media spotlight within the past few years. It’s not the news site’s job to filter that message so only the happy smiley stuff gets through to idiots like you. They’re reporting reality for all of us, particularly those of us with brains and open minds.

June 7, 2013 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • No Sheet

Take your wounded sensibilities, AO, and go watch the Cartoon Network or Disney Channel or something. Those are obviously more your speed.

June 7, 2013 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Really you don't need to be so snotty. I have read plenty of "news" that is nothing more than media puke. However, I do understand the "concept" of what news should be.

June 7, 2013 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • i have a dish hopper that can see everything in the entire world

my sister and i do this every night and then we pretend to have make believe men with us and tell people we gave them bj's to like be cool...you know what i mean man.

June 7, 2013 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  67. ruby

Murray must think that this is a kind gesture on his part. But it is scary that Murray does not accept that he is the LAST person Paris J would want to hear from ever again. Also it sounds extremely creepy when he says "I love you, Paris" to a 15yr old girl he is not related to, in light of those allegations her own father received, of a creepy older man and young kids. This "letter" is so self serving trying to get his sentence overturned or something. But overall it is just really really creepy and not helpful, his lawyers should have talked him out of doing it.

June 7, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  68. pitt04

ISoooo.... the guy who murdered your father, is telling the victims daughter that he is their for them .....uummmm .
    SOCIOPATH, SHOULD BE BESIDE CONRAD MURRAY'S PICTURE...ya think??

June 7, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • scbama

I did not know it was murder. Typical uninformed new junkie. It was manslaughter you idiot.

June 7, 2013 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • gliderbee

SCBAMA, wouldn't it be great if all the crazy posters here were really just one person? One really stupid, paranoid, fast-typing mfer who is surrounding by laptops and bags of cheetos.

June 7, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Jom

Murray, I think you did enuf. You are some of the cause why she and many of us are hurting. if Murray was doing his job RIGHT and practice the OATH of "do no harm", Michael would be alive. Even with the mistake of overdosing prophol, Murray could have still saved MJ life if he would have known the RIGHT way to do CPR and call 911 but NO Murray was coveing his tracks while MJ lay there dead for a period of time. Murray did NOT even tell the pharmedics what he used. Murray LIEd to the pharmedics. All of this from a SO CALLED DOCTOR with a medical license.

June 7, 2013 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pat

Agreed Jom. This along with the evidence given by the director, of CM telling him, to leave the doctoring up to him, (CM) knowing full well his client's drug status, because his was taping MJ, was with him all the time and when he didn't as he said, give MJ any meds, he was able to preform a full show for the last. Why, too, order so much drugs. For those who said MJ would have gotten another Dr to do his dirty work, CM should have let him. He lied too much in his defense. What satisfies me with this case is the fact, that so far, no one disputed the fact, that it was MJ rehearsing at the O2 when he could, no double, so I know he had his talent to the end. So to all the haters who say MJ was a faker, thumbs down to you. All addicts, of any kind need help! This is a lesson to all. From what I gather, most affluent people, especially, so call stars, are coming out, every day, about their painful life. As MJ said, if looking for the unaffected person in Hollywood, who hasn't done, some or all of what he has, the place would be empty. Money and fame, is not a mix with early years of distress on the road to fame. There is also an interview, where CM said, he was told, make sure MJ got on tract, because he is broke and all he has, AEG was paying for it. Why didn't they leave him to sink and find a healthier more talented client. Fuss they loved him so :-(

June 7, 2013 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • He was worth 200 million he died..

if you talking about me its just under 1 million–

June 7, 2013 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Chaos

He could help her by committing suicide instead.

June 7, 2013 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Trey

Hoelting?

June 7, 2013 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  72. doc is a sleeze...they need to get rid of him.

June 7, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  73. oneWayfarer

Why do we always have to drag superman's girlfriend into these kind of Blyts.

June 7, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  74. dazer

We know that you are a pathetic weasel who will use any excuse to try and promote your own personal political agenda. There are plenty of threads where you can go to do your whining. Go to one of them.

June 7, 2013 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |