Miley Cyrus is either singing about drugs, or herself
June 5th, 2013

Miley Cyrus is either singing about drugs, or herself

Miley Cyrus released a new single on Monday, and it's left listeners confused over what, exactly, she's singing about.

Called "We Can't Stop," the overall theme of the 20-year-old's latest effort is pretty straightforward - it's an ode to a non-stop party wherein pop music's twerk princess can say and do whatever she wants.

But does that include cocaine and ecstasy? To some listeners, yes.

In the second verse, Cyrus sings "everyone in line in the bathroom/trying to get a line in the bathroom," which, as Entertainment Weekly notes, can be taken as a reference to cocaine.

And then there's the hook, in which Cyrus appears to sing "we like to party/dancing with molly." "Molly" refers to a powdered form of MDMA which is in the drug ecstasy.

Yet a rep for the track's producer, Mike WiLL Made-It, told TMZ that the 20-year-old's not saying "molly" but "miley" in the song. There was no comment about that "trying to get a line in the bathroom" lyric.

"We Can't Stop" is the lead single from Cyrus' upcoming fourth album, which she's already said is going to have "a really different sound."

“Not only just for me, but I think it's something that radio needs right now," Cyrus told CNN last November.

Ahead of the Billboard Music Awards, Cyrus elaborated to the magazine that she's feeling more like herself with her new music.

"I feel like I can really be myself," Cyrus said. "I really have more of a connection of who I am, and I feel like I can maybe express that more in my music now."

Filed under: Celebrities • Miley Cyrus • Music

« Previous entry
  1. nuclear mike

Miley...girl you now look like a white Grace Jones mo'than ever child!!!

July 3, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Benjamin

She is OBVIOUSLY saying MILEY not MOLLY! Look at the lyrics... But the other reference is accurate.

June 23, 2013 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Tirean

Miley Cyrus I'm 14 yers old and I found out you were on drugs.i can't believe it I loved you 24/7 then you got on drugs I hope nothing bad happens to you cause most people are dead because of drugs and most people are in the hospital disabled.i will never forget you miley ray Cyrus.oh o love the song.one love ty

June 16, 2013 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ZombieTech

Seems like Miley Cyrus is attemting to take a age out of Eminem's playbook, lol. ;)

June 15, 2013 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  5. Raver

Molly is MDMA, not ecstasy. There should be MDMA IN ecstasy but you need portrait it correctly

ah....its good though

June 12, 2013 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  6. manly... enjoy a delicious DRY martini tonight...

June 10, 2013 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. YOUR A TOOL THAT EVERYONE HATES IN THIS LAST YEAR

YOUR AN EMBARRASSMENT TO EVERYONE WHO WATCHES AND CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT YOU

YOUR LIES, YOUR CRAP, YOUR CONTROL...NOBODY CAN STAND YOU ANYMORE

June 10, 2013 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  8. i'm not a criminal...i don't hack...you are addicted to your habit...

30 people watch you everyday....the only people you have are 2 others...that's it...all run like heck

June 10, 2013 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Alucard

Hey you horse toothed nobody...when your daddy busts a nut does it taste like Coors?

June 10, 2013 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  10. CONFERENCE CALL IN 20 MINUTES ON THE ABUSIIVE WOMEN

THANKS

June 9, 2013 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. PRISON IS HER ONLY OPTION--

SHE'S A NO TALENT PIGLET

June 9, 2013 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  12. FAT HIPPED HOE....LET ME KNOW WHAT SHE DID SO WE CAN MAKE MILEY LOOK STUPID

THANKS

June 9, 2013 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  13. BROOKLYN IS NUMBER 1

AFTER 7 YEARS OF BEING AWARE OF THIS PERSON.....SHE IS STILL ON THE HUNT FOR BUCKS?
    YOUR A FREEKIN ATTENTION MONGER LOSER.....

June 7, 2013 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Agreed Fran....She is lost.

June 7, 2013 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Fran

Are you guys crazy? Surely there is more news out there to report than the exhilarating drugs this former Disney starlet must be experimenting with. Leave Miley and her singing career alone. You've really overstepped this time. I'm done with CNN forever. Only in America!!!

June 7, 2013 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rachel

This poor child has NO idea who she is, or what she wants to be. She is the perfect example of a majorly confused young girl.

I pray that she will one day pull out from under her mess of a life, and find a healthy peace. She is on a terrible road to self destruction.

June 7, 2013 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • shocked married people

agreed rachel....a total disaster.

June 7, 2013 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Meh

I guess her dad didnt need to use her as a spitoon that night.

June 7, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  17. M.A.P.

I'm starting to think whoever is moderating this page is a pooaphobe! All the best comments from Tracie, Pliny, Triumph etc are GONE!! Flushed down the digital krapper never to be smelled again :(

June 7, 2013 at 4:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Gross

It is sad, really. When they actually DO choose to moderate, they single out the fecal comments and ignore the spammers and trolls.

June 7, 2013 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  18. CEE FATSO'S HAM ID THREATS

THANKS

June 6, 2013 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Just nail her...

she's quite lovely

June 6, 2013 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  20. YOUR JUST A CRASHING HACKING, ROUTER SMASHING NOT TALENT PIG

YOUR WHAT WE CALL ILLEGAL....

June 6, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Miley is never ever going any darn place...love donna summer

June 6, 2013 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Busts Unite

Miley has a fabulous career ... i'm sure she wants too jump the old rocker.

June 6, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Steamboat Willie

I'd like to drydock a large, yacht-sized turd between both of her breasts.

June 6, 2013 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Not interested in money

although we heard you were dying too know about how many gifts you received for your baby showers....

June 6, 2013 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  25. miley sings the same songs with no creativity

June 6, 2013 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  26. Miss Marion1

nope

June 6, 2013 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  27. Jed Jethro Jebediah

She gots her sum big ol' choppers, dudn't she? I'd be afeerda putting muh derk into that maw, yes I would. She mught bite it'n off.

June 6, 2013 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  28. Nope

June 6, 2013 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  29. ※Sadie※

I get the fact that she is young. I get the fact that she is trying (way too hard) to change her image. For me, I couldn't care less what she does with her life. I'm not a fan, but I wonder what her fans think of her drastic change. She went from sweet and innocent, to a crazy wild child. Actually, I wonder what the parents of her fans think about their kids watching this train wreck, after going from one extreme to the other. Do we have another Lilo in the making? Only time will tell.

June 6, 2013 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Gross

The only thing I wonder about her is how much she charges for a lap-twerk.

June 6, 2013 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  30. M.A.P.

BTW some of the pooaphobic comments on here are really wrong. Poo should be celebrated and accepted, LOVED even! Let us all be thankfull for our little brown stinky friends!

June 6, 2013 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  31. M.A.P.

If she really wants to be edgy she's gonna have to try harder. Britney shavedher head and atacked ppl with an umbrella. What's miley done? If she wants to play ball with the grown ups she's gotta look to stars who have really achieved something – Britney, Lindsay, Bynes, Courtney Love, Amy Whinehouse Anna Nicole Smith etc etc. Cmon Miley dont just SING about it!

June 6, 2013 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
  32. Alvarez

I wouldn't mind picking the corn niblets out of her poop and spreading them on a bagel.

June 6, 2013 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  33. cxxcbcbrtuyer548

… Unbelievable….Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~BlàckWhìteHub. ℂom ~~ ~ ~~A Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

June 5, 2013 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Cindy

I won't be buying this CD or any of her other CDs either. She's a selfish brat!

June 5, 2013 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Chet

Miley looks beautiful in that litlte shoulderless number. It really accentuates her short hair. Puzzling that she's not wearing any jewelry other than her multiple earrings. If she were my gal, I'd give her a nice, big pearl necklace right above her boobies.

June 5, 2013 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

Her fiance broke up with her so he isn't obligated to give her any jewelry.

June 5, 2013 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  36. annieR

If this was my daughter, I'd hang my head in shame at failing so abysmally.

June 5, 2013 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Jimmy Joe Jim Bob

This is not music. She is not an artist. Nasal vocals are not 'cute' anymore, just tiring, boring and lacking in any creativity. Yet all the young fools buy this crap like it was candy. I guess all them there 'smart' phones are just making a buncha 'dumb' people.

June 5, 2013 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba™

Can't get your songs played no matter what you do, right? And this kid just waltzes in and takes your spot. That's show biz!!

June 5, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jimmy Joe Jim Bob

Hey Bubba, I think your 'smart' phone just out thunk you.

June 5, 2013 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Bicycle Seat Sniffers of the World United

She's a right purty gurl. Mmmm...

June 5, 2013 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  39. KOMO -- just fantasizing

she has the greatest haircut...i love it.

June 5, 2013 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  40. sly

So what?

She is rich, she is young, and maybe she enjoys a line here or there.

None of my business – all power to her. Some folks drink beers for fun ...

June 5, 2013 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesus

Never before in history have so many imbeciles had access to so much cash. I'm guessing you're not a member of MENSA.

June 5, 2013 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • sly

Some folks get rich, others dont. We describe the American system as 'capitalism' and 'free enterprise', a system that rewards those with greater talents than others.

Those who are not as talented, and don't get rich, often get very very jealous of the more talented rich folks, and this makes them angry so they lash out unintelligently.

Enjoy your life Mylie – you've earned every right to party each and every night!

June 5, 2013 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jimmy Joe Jim Bob

I'm pretty sure you just proved Jesus' point, 'sly'.

June 5, 2013 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • jdotbucc

lmaooo spoken like a true druggie. thanks sly from N.A.

June 5, 2013 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yep

A conservative/tea party druggie. Or worse - one of those libertarians

June 5, 2013 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Name*abon

Just another brick in the wall.

June 5, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba™

No, that was Pink Floyd. How long have you been doing lines in the bathroom?

June 5, 2013 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  42. worked hard all her life and will continue to do so soon.

who the heck buys her the michael kors collection....her producer and herself...there has too be bucks someplace.
    she may not say it too someone who can't afford michael kors and say they were gifts not to hurt them.....but in the
    end most of those $500 bags are hers.

June 5, 2013 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  43. stm---no worries dear all clear south--he knows

thanks

June 5, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Name*abon

Anybody out there?

June 5, 2013 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Justin

Her parents let her do what she wanted because she makes so much money. I hope they are proud of their daughter, who has no qualms about glorifying blowing lines in a bathroom. What a lovely little adult they raised. Miley, at 20 years old you have NO CLUE who you are so drop the act.

June 5, 2013 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Davy

She's not even relevant anymore. Why do people care?

June 5, 2013 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Iowan

Exactly. My daughter moved on as she outgrew he fcination. Why can't the rest just let it go?

June 5, 2013 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  47. AndyC1110

What's the father of two per-teen girls to do? Miley might deny it, but those lyrics are clearly about drugs (to anyone under the age of 70). Bieber has become a total punk a55-hole. I swear, I felt good about my daughters listening to these two "teenybopper" musicians a year ago. Now, these two are headed down the stupid path of turning their backs on their loyal fans in hopes of getting older ones. Don't count on it kids. Your POP music just isn't that good.

June 5, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Polecat

Miley is 20 years old and can't even purchase alcohol legally. Is she even old enough to get into the clubs she frequents or is singing about?

June 5, 2013 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  49. FFiona

I'll buy the Molly/Miley thing - maybe - but the "get a line in the bathroom" reference is pretty blatant. The Beatles did this kind of thing about two generations ago, so what's the big deal? It gets the song free advertising (on CNN!), gets kids talking about it and downloading it. But the thing is this: it's just a terrible, manufactured piece of noise. I thought there was a problem with the sound file when that male voice came on. Awful, awful.

June 5, 2013 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  50. SlackMeyer

Hopefully she'll just stop singing...

June 5, 2013 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  51. atroy

All these freaks sound alike with autotune.

June 5, 2013 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Jackjames

My daughter grew up on her music, unfortunately, she still listens to it. Now she'll have those lines about how to party in her song. Great! I'll have to talk to my daughter, just in case.

June 5, 2013 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  53. FedUp2

They ought to just turn Disneyland into a giant rehab for all these train wrecks they keep cranking out.

June 5, 2013 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Sherri

Why is she relevant? Her days as a "diva" or whatever she is are numbered, no talent.

June 5, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  55. roy

Another has been.

June 5, 2013 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Constantine19901662

She looks like a meth user:/ but hell, if one of my family members sang an awful song like Achy Breaky, and i became famous for it, id be stickin needles up my arms too:/

June 5, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • ND

Just consider the source.....you're an idiot if you listen to her music.

June 5, 2013 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh God, NO...you had to invoke the name of that terrible, evil song! Now it's too late...

You can tell the world you never was my girl
      You can burn my clothes when I'm gone
      Or you can tell your friends just what a fool I've been
      And laugh and joke about me on the phone

You can tell my arms go back to the farm
      You can tell my feet to hit the floor
      Or you can tell my lips to tell my fingertips
      They won't be reaching out for you no more

But don't tell my heart my achy breaky heart
      I just don't think he'd understand
      And if you tell my heart my achy breaky heart
      He might blow up and kill this man

[guitar]

You can tell your ma I moved to Arkansas
      You can tell your dog to bite my leg
      Or tell your brother Cliff whose fist can can tell my lip
      He never really liked me anyway

Or tell your Aunt Louise tell anything you please
      Myself already knows I'm not okay
      Or you can tell my eyes to watch out for my mind
      It might be walking out on me today

Don't tell my heart my achy breaky heart...

[guitar]

Don't tell my heart my achy breaky heart...
      Don't tell my heart my achy breaky heart...

June 5, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elizabeth

Looks like a meth user? You obviously haven't actually seen a meth user...

June 5, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Billy Roy Cypress

You can clear the room by playin' Debbie Boone,
      Play the ABBA records until dawn;
      Play some Tiffany, 8-track or CD,
      But just don't play that stupid song.
      Don't play the song, the achy breaky song,
      I really hate that song a bunch.
      And if you play the song, the achy breaky song,
      I just might throw up all my lunch.

June 5, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Leigh

She is trying to be the next Pink and she can't do it because Pink owns it. Pink lives her music and she is a great singer plus she didn't grow up in the fluffy world that Miley did. Pink experienced things that Miley can't even imagine.

June 5, 2013 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • fiona

Pink? How do you equate the two? They are night and day. Pink can sing, for one thing. And Pink can dance and do aerial acrobatics while staying on key. MC needs autotune and still sounds flat.

June 5, 2013 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Jim

Wow. Why are all the girls following Lindsay Lohans footsteps? Seriously. I would expect beiber to fizzle out like that but I guess most guys are immune. A pitty. If he were female it would be GLORIOUS to watch him follow Lohan...

Oh well. They are still rich so meh.

June 5, 2013 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  59. hahah

you know who you are now? a drug addicted girl who trys to be cool by hanging with rappers so many black ppl will accept her? im sure shes more confused than ever who she is and what lifes about

June 5, 2013 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • What is life about?

Please share your expertise.

June 5, 2013 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Voice of Reason

Why point out rappers and black people as the reason for her drug use? There are more white celebrities repeatedly getting arrested or visiting rehab than the black celebs. She's in the entertainment industry, where the use of recreational drugs is very common among all races. Let's just be grateful that she's not getting into any trouble, at least for now.

June 5, 2013 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  60. Yoooo

Cute beautiful girl turns into a linsey lohan counterpart... Her career is just about over... Good Riddance! Hope she Od's on her line in the bathroom.

June 5, 2013 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  61. Awww

Our little Hannah Montana is all growed up!

June 5, 2013 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  62. me

like a lot of these influential child actors,croaking would be about the best thing they could do that way the kids could say,hey,I don't want to end up like that idiot.

June 5, 2013 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  63. Not in our business we have too email the star's people before we sing their songs..

we can't steal their songs especially if they are new....the schools can be sued....you never have too worry about me
    i'm legal

June 5, 2013 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  64. Let's give her credit on her so called control effect that does not work

1. can write but it ain't hers
    2. she can't sing
    3. agreed most of the stuff is from other poems.

June 5, 2013 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

1) you are boring
      2) you can't sing OR write a song
      3) you are a 10th grade looser

June 5, 2013 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  65. wow

She means she can really connect with the music that other people write for her. What a hack pop stars are. They just have to sing. Not even in key. Basically just say the words and the producer will make them sound good.

June 5, 2013 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  66. Reckless

In order to express herself through music, wouldn't she have to write her music? What's with young singers calling themselves artists and claiming their song are expressions of themselves when they don't write it or play an instrument on the album. It's like a Kinko's employee claiming he's an artist for photocopying a Picasso

June 5, 2013 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  67. Takes the music and uses it on other songs...that is hardly creativity

but hey give her credit for a big mouth.

June 5, 2013 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  68. Miley Issues

1. lyrics are fake
    2. marterial is taken
    3. the words are the same like a confessional booth
    4. hardly a love expert ( as well all know)

June 5, 2013 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  69. she's not very creative..most of the material is stolen

June 5, 2013 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  70. DSK

thanks

June 5, 2013 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  71. Reckless

Who cares what this song is about, it's horrible. Some of the worst laziest lyrics I've heard this side of beiber /Gomez. What's worse is someone probably had to write this song for her....

June 5, 2013 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  72. Love Expert

90% accurate 10% poop as we have all known for years

June 5, 2013 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  73. Class and Heart

miley is what we call class and beauty and will be that way when she's 50

June 5, 2013 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  74. Reckless

Who what the song is about, it's horrible. Who wrote this?

June 5, 2013 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  75. Love Expert

90% accurate 10% poop

June 5, 2013 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  76. this young woman is a natural beauty

i enjoy women that take pride in the way they look at any age....its very import for you self esteem

June 5, 2013 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  77. From my town to yours---love expert

burp and fart 10 times each

June 5, 2013 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  78. Celeste

I think you mean "pop music's TWEEN princess can say and do whatever she wants" rather than "pop music's twerk princess". Twerk means something entirely different.

June 5, 2013 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  79. I love the way most young women look today...

a tone of them are slobs but most i find should have this look

June 5, 2013 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  80. she looks beautiful..the way a young woman should look...

go miley....

June 5, 2013 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • All aboard Doris Closing

That's exactly what's being said about Justin Bieber.

June 5, 2013 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  81. NanookoftheNorth

Growing pains ?

June 5, 2013 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  82. This Miley is fun....the other Miley is filth

June 5, 2013 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  83. envious

I want to Party In The USA with Miley. She sounds like a lot of fun.

June 5, 2013 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  84. No she isn't...careful of friends...they talk

June 5, 2013 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  85. GREAT WORK

this is beauty...amanda is filth

June 5, 2013 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  86. tracie

SHE'S SINGING ABOUT POOP!

June 5, 2013 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • pliny

1) you are boring and uncreative
      2) you are too stupid to know #1.
      3) you live in your mommie's basement
      4) you are a guy
      5) you will die a virgin
      6) you can't count to six

June 5, 2013 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • To Pliny

1.)You are a follower, not a leader
      2.)You are a pathetic excuse for a human being
      3.)You dress in your mommy’s clothing
      4.)You are a gay
      5.)You will die a loser
      6.)You can’t spell worth a sh!t (so you're also a retard)

June 5, 2013 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • australia ex....(virgin remark)

i hear you laughing from down under.

June 5, 2013 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

PLINY troll – you are a pooaphobe!

June 6, 2013 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
  87. Pliny

1) you are boring
    2) you are a virgin that's never been near a woman

June 5, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Pliny

Pliny-troll

Once again you feel the need to impersonate me. YOUR obsession
    with these poop commenters is childish, and frankly, BORING. Go
    back to your mother's basement, looser.

June 5, 2013 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Alvarez

Pliny troll, please step closer so that the explosive diarrhea I'm about to release will splatter you in the face.

June 5, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  90. 2 out of 3 is not bad...

the keister part may require a more opened hand....

June 5, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Lovebotlass

Um, good to know. Please start a hobby in writing bad erotica.

June 5, 2013 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Jed Jethro Jebediah

Is there a market for bad erotica out there? If so I may try to make a living at this. I'm working on a sentence right now using the phrases "throbbing knob" and "slavering slit." What do you think?

June 5, 2013 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Bubba™

Role model? You want to BE her? You're weird, dude.

June 5, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  94. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

And also because my dick is pointy, and instead of lube, I reached for the Ben-Gay instead.

June 5, 2013 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  95. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Yet more impersonation of me. Very flattering.

June 6, 2013 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  96. M.A.P.

Taking a dummp doesn't count Pliny.

June 6, 2013 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |