While you were working ...
June 3rd, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Miley Cyrus is still partying in the U.S.A., but this time she's introduced Molly and some strip club rump-shaking into the mix on her new single "We Can't Stop":
  • In case that whole "Mistresses" thing doesn't work out, Alyssa Milano already has something else she can fall back on. The actress will host the third "All-Stars" season of "Project Runway." [THR]
  • It's officially official: Dan Harmon's returning to "Community." [Dan Harmon's Twitter]
  • "Girls" is getting gangster: Michael Zegen, known for portraying Bugsy Siegel on HBO's drama "Boardwalk Empire," has also joined the cast of the HBO comedy, which has been down one 20-something male after Christopher Abbott left earlier this year. [Deadline]
  • Will Arnett still believes in marriage - but the actor is in no rush to start dating again after splitting up from Amy Poehler. He's finding happiness in his kids - and cigarettes, apparently. [Details]
  • Sophia Grace, the young Brit discovered by Ellen DeGeneres and who will most certainly come to rule us all - or at least the Internet - now has her own music video:

Filed under: While you were working

1. XFNVXERUERU458

… Unbelievable….Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ ~~InterracìalFìshes.Çoм ~~ ~ ~~A Serious interracial dating for black & white single sseeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

June 4, 2013 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Amazing.

what a disgusto.

June 4, 2013 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Her nurples are not purple

But they do taste like grape Jolly Ranchers.

June 4, 2013 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  4. What did Michael Jackson and Kmart have in common?

boys' pants, half off.

June 4, 2013 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. 3

not 20

June 4, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Gross

Q. What did Michael Jackson like best about twenty eight year olds?
    A. The fact that there were twenty of 'em.

June 4, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  7. good one..

very funny....

June 4, 2013 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  8. El Disgusto

A guy goes into a bar with his pet octopus and says "I bet $50 that no one here has a musical instrument that this octopus can't play." The people in the bar look around, then someone comes up with an old guitar. The octopus has a look, picks it up, tunes up the strings and starts playing a mellow song. The octopus' owner pockets the $50.

The next person comes forward with a trumpet. The octopus takes the horn, loosens up the keys, licks it's lips and starts playing a jazz solo. The person hands over another $50 to the octopus' owner.

The bartender has been watching all of this, then disappears into the back room. After a few moments he comes out with a set of bagpipes under his arm, puts them on the bar and says "if your octopus can play that, I'll give you $100."

The octopus takes a look at the bagpipes, lifts it up, turns it over, and has another look from a different angle. Puzzled, the octopus' owner leans over and says "what are you messing around for? Hurry up and play the damn thing!"

The octopus says "play it? If I can figure out how to get it undressed, I'm going to screw it."

June 4, 2013 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |

9. {()} ~ ~ ~ <===3

June 4, 2013 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. palintwit

Female tea party patriots do*uche with Everclear instead of vinegar. It comes in mason jars and is readily available south of the Mason-Dixon line.

June 4, 2013 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  11. total morning turn on.

miley is hot..especially with her army shorts and a t shirt-she has thick hands too

June 4, 2013 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  12. Alvarez

My neighbor isn't amused when I poop in his pool.

June 4, 2013 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  13. Peace ☮

Oh bobcat, I'm here for my evening grin. I just read the 1's on the last wyww...I was cracking up, thanks!
    Where is everyone tonight? Do we need a "roll call"? Lol! Hope your all out having some fun or just kicking back enjoying some R&R. :)

June 3, 2013 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • starrfire⭐

Hi Peace! I'm here.. Do I count? 😁

June 3, 2013 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

BOL! You need to ask? Silly girl! Ya found your way out of China I see...cul!

June 3, 2013 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • starrfire⭐

Yep I sure did! It was an interesting journey! Nice to see where all my texts get lost at BOL!

June 3, 2013 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Did ya find 'em while you were there? No one read them, did they? That could be trouble! Lol!!!

June 3, 2013 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Evening everybody! Nurples? lol..The word is just too dang funny! Hey girls! Am I late to the party? Peace- I have some more strawberries. lol...How about daiquiris this time? So Reggie, you are the only guy here. Can we pry you away from your nurples to join us? lol

June 3, 2013 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Mmmm, sounds good Sadie, just don't invite the big guy with the black Harley...I thought he'd sh!t when I beat him at ping ping. All tho, he's not the daiquiri type, I guess I'm safe. Lol!

June 3, 2013 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Ping ping? Meant ping pong. 😊

June 3, 2013 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • starrfire⭐

Hiya Sadie! I'm eating a strawberry short cake. Yum! Peace, I did not claim my lost texts cuz they were too embarrassing CUL!

June 3, 2013 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

I'm glad to hear that starrfire, ya had me nervous. Now it's your move! :)

June 3, 2013 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Oh geezes..lol. @Peace; the big guy with the black Harley…I thought he’d sh!t comment. Lmao... I'm not even going to touch that tonight. I'll leave that for triumph. .lol.

@sadie have to answer you from your last comment, but I will leave that for tomorrow. I'm beat and I'm going and relax before heading to bed.Good night all.

June 3, 2013 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Lmao BV! I was kidding around about Sadie's party. Big dudes don't like to get their behinds kicked by a girl. (patting myself on he back) Get some rest. C-ya!

June 3, 2013 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

What??? You mean the guy with the big black Harley didn't fill his drawers with trouser chili??? File that under "missed opportunity".

June 4, 2013 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning all! Triumph- the big guy on the black harley is a multi millionaire. When he got out of the service, he started an optical supply company. The guy has done really, really well for himself (not to mention, he is really good looking). I'm sure he has some lacky that would do his trouser chili for him. lol... I don't want you to think I hang out with the HeII's Angels or something. My friends are all really good people of all ages, and from poor to rich.
      I hope you all have a great day. I have the day off. Going to enjoy the weather for a change. No rain today!!!

June 4, 2013 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • relationshipproblems

i agree for poor or rich....have a good day!!!!!

June 4, 2013 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  14. Reggie

I would really like to slurp on Miley's nurples.

June 3, 2013 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Peace ☮

Excuse me, I don't think anyone here needs help in that dept. Maybe it's time to move on...ya think?

June 3, 2013 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |