Today's news you might've missed:
- It seems Johnny Depp requires top dollar, and a Whitey Bulger biopic that the actor was supposed to star in reportedly couldn't swing it. Depp's said to have dropped out of the project over the salary dispute. [THR]
- But at least the star still has the "Pirates of the Caribbean" to pad his bank account with, right? The fifth installment in the franchise has found a pair of directors to lead the charge: "Kon-Tiki's" Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg. [Deadline]
- Bon Jovi has added a new heap of tour dates to their "Because We Can" tour because ... well, they can. [BonJovi.com]
- When Channing Tatum grows up, he wants to be a 22-year-old woman filled with awesome. "I wouldn't mind being the male Jennifer Lawrence," he tells Cosmopolitan in an upcoming issue. "I think she's incredibly cool." [Cosmo]
- Miley Cyrus has evidently studied at the Queen Beyoncé School of PR. While the Internet debates her relationship status with Liam Hemsworth, Cyrus has dropped a new music video with Snoop Lion - a classic distraction technique. Well played, young Cyrus.