While you were working ...
May 29th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• The "Man of Steel" might also end up being "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." Now that Tom Cruise has dropped out of the lead role, Henry Cavill is in talks to pick up the part. [Variety]
  • Joining the "officially single" group today are Courteney Cox and David Arquette, who've finalized their divorce. We can also add "The Big Bang Theory's" Mayim Bialik, who's sealed her split from former husband Michael Stone. [People]
  • Some "Britain's Got Talent" viewers have complained that they saw more of Jennifer Lopez than they wanted to see when the singer performed in a black leotard on Tuesday night. [HuffPost]
  • A new "Flintstones" movie is coming to you courtesy of Warner Bros. .... and WWE studios. The animated feature will use popular WWE stars like John Cena, Vince McMahon and CM Punk to voice prehistoric wrestling personalities, who'll apparently have a Bedrock rumble with your favorite "Flintstones." The flick will be available via VOD, Blu-ray and DVD in 2015. [EW]
  • While Miley Cyrus is busy pulling all-nighters, rumors are floating that her engagement + romance with Liam Hemsworth has been put to bed. [Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

« Previous entry
  1. Michael

this guy is georgous.

May 30, 2013 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  2. PlinyTheInsultComicGat

Poop. Ah likes to eat it. Ah likes it in mah shoes an' mah shorts. Ah liked it dry an' chewy or soft an' squishy. The smellier the better. Poop.

May 30, 2013 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Steel

Sometimes I like to shove my d!ck inside a jelly donut and pretend it's my boyfriend's anus. Rasberry jelly donuts are my favorite.

May 30, 2013 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  4. M.A.P.

Please don't poo on me, I never asked for more than pee. I didn't want your filtheee brownies. ew. Rubbed up in my face ohooho oh! No no no, I won't put them, in my mouth gross, are you kidding MEeeeeEEMEe ohh hoho yeeeaahy eah!

May 30, 2013 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Justin Poober

Put a shiz in it babeee. Stick a shiz in it huneeey. Smack a shiz on your wang and shake it shake it. Shizzzzzz!

May 30, 2013 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Turgee (Turd + Fergie)

Oh no no no, dont sh!t on my fart. C'mon let me smear your hole, smear it over with feces babe, with feces babe.

May 30, 2013 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Beyoncé turd sculpture

If ya liked it then ya shoulda threw a turd at it.

May 30, 2013 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  5. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Sadie! How you doing? Brownies??? What brownies??? *hides the brownies*. Yep Miley is single again. STD clinics everywhere should be bracing for her impact on the amount of people they will have to treat.

May 30, 2013 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning all! Hey Triumph! I hope you had a great weekend. So much for the sun gods shining down on my party, although, it rained (not hard) at all the right times throughout the day. We got our bike run in. We cut it down by about an hour, but that's ok. Needed your leathers, though, not a light jacket. Everyone took their bikes home, and came back in cars. It rained while we cooked and ate, but we had moved all the tables and chairs into the barn. I covered the fire pit with a giant tarp, so we were able to have our fire, too. I saved a smore just for you M.A.P. lol... Couldn't have any yard games going (too wet outside), but we had a killer ping pong tournament in the barn. Who knew Peace could play ping pong so good! We still had music and dancing, too. AND, don't forget the strawberry margaritas!! lol again... Even though the weather was kind of crappy, the party was a success. It definitely would have been better if it would have been dry out, but that's the way it goes. It was still a great kickoff to the summer. Hey, there is always the 4th of July coming! Anyway, I hope you all have a great day.

May 30, 2013 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Glad you still had fun Sadie. I would write more, but I just can't seem to getting moving. I already had two shots of espresso. Have a great day everyone.

May 30, 2013 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  6. how to get rid of acne

Probably used the guide here http://aliveberry.com/2013/05/how-to-get-rid-of-acne/
    That is one perfect looking face. GIVE ME!

May 30, 2013 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  7. will

Any body wanna work from home. I make $600.00 a week. Please just check out my site. Thank you.Also iron man III was cool, but i cant wait for man of steel. Looks bad ace.Be kind to each other!

May 29, 2013 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. LENA33

Wow… My friend Lnny has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ MìxedŚìngle.Çoм ~ ~~A Serious interracial dating is an ideal platform for afro romance for black & white singles. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

May 29, 2013 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • PENA34

Wow...my friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. The met through James Lipton's Pimping Service...

May 29, 2013 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Lena I find it hard to believe that your friend's name is Lnny. That is not a real name. And last time I checked, Emily has alread fukced every rich black man in the country, so I am doubting the authenticity of your post.

May 30, 2013 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
  9. Richard Fore

F√ck you all. Bwahahahaaaa

May 29, 2013 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  10. you and i need too stop listening too these bloggers...

can we please try–there just making it all worse for us....

May 29, 2013 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Not In The Mansion Again

however it was wet outside ...... the man is georgous....

May 29, 2013 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. V¡xen

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great week so far :)

May 29, 2013 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Vixen! How you doing? My weeks been ok at best. Hopefully it gets better. I saw more of Jennifer Lopez than I wanted in the movie Jersey Girl. And she was only in it for like 5 minutes. Terrible acting and a terrible movie. A 90 minute steaming pile of elephant dung I tell you.

May 29, 2013 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

You can always invite her to your neighbor's pool. She has the butt, and might be able to shoot out some good Caddyshack candy bars...lol. I can't believed I said that..lmao.

May 29, 2013 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

True! She may even be able to launch her dung demons out at high velocity with that thing! LOL!

May 29, 2013 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey BV and Triumph! How ya doing tonight? You guys are kind of silly tonight. Did you get some of Sokman's special brownies? I did not know men could bake like that! lol... Looks like Miley is single again. Look out world!

May 29, 2013 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |